Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, thank you to Missy, Safeguard and Jaiddie for posting such interesting links today. Each of them gave me pause.

Along those lines, I started thinking about the "Reid Technique" (which was used to elicit Brendan's confession, to include "when did you stop beating your wife" things like this):

Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 3.10.03 PM.png

I vaguely remembered hearing this interview on "Fresh Air" on NPR:

http://www.npr.org/2015/07/06/418585084/the-new-science-behind-our-unfair-criminal-justice-system

Here is another piece done by the New York Times on the same subject:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/14/opinion/flawed-humans-flawed-justice.html?_r=0

I'm really starting to think the system needs a major reality-check and overhaul.

Was there testimony or evidence or a mention of using dogs to retrace TH's steps on the Avery property? To see if she went into the trailer or garage?

Heard of several dogs being used, at least one cadaver dog, other dogs maybe SAR? The dogs were used to search every one of the 4,000 cars, and possibly some of the buildings (I'm not sure about SA's trailer and garage).

Heard of several dogs being used, at least one cadaver dog, other dogs maybe SAR? The dogs were used to search every one of the 4,000 cars, and possibly some of the buildings (I'm not sure about SA's trailer and garage).

Did the dogs hit anywhere near the gravel pit ?

I guess the point is. That this friend makes the connection of Steven Avery being B. Janda before the police even did, was he following her that day?

Well now I'm just rambling thoughts again. all Just my opinion of course.

I think it's entirely likely that one of Teresa's people called the last numbers dialed on Teresa's phone. In fact, I think I read that in a statement by either MH or RH. That number would have been Barb's landline, and when they called it, maybe Bobby or one of the other brothers picked up and told the caller that TH had been out there taking a photo for SA. That's one way they could have made the connection - but then they would have told the police about that conversation, I would think. I read somewhere that RH and one of the Dassey's were friends (Bobby?), so that might also be where Bobby got his initial timeline of information that he told to the police, which is contradicted elsewhere.

First off, thank you to Missy, Safeguard and Jaiddie for posting such interesting links today. Each of them gave me pause.

Along those lines, I started thinking about the "Reid Technique" (which was used to elicit Brendan's confession, to include "when did you stop beating your wife" things like this):

I vaguely remembered hearing this interview on "Fresh Air" on NPR:

http://www.npr.org/2015/07/06/418585084/the-new-science-behind-our-unfair-criminal-justice-system

Here is another piece done by the New York Times on the same subject:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/14/opinion/flawed-humans-flawed-justice.html?_r=0

I'm really starting to think the system needs a major reality-check and overhaul.

I really think that Strang is using this opportunity to do some good, I have watched some video's with him recently, and I have to say.... he is a really good guy, he is not out there talking about "avery", he is out there talking about the system and what needs to be changed or addressed. He was in Minnesota yesterday, did a sit down round table with some Minnesota LE and maybe some gov't officials, not sure, I only watched a bit, but he did say that he wouldn't be able to do that in Wisconsin (tells me there is a bigger problem there).... then he went to a Bar and talked.... they charged $10 and it was all being donated to The Innocence Project (not sure which one). He is also not using this for his own personal gain, I think he said something like, he is just happy that now after 30 years, someone will listen to him and care what he thinks!

In the end.... I hope some changes come, especially for young kids, regardless if they are guilty or not, they still have rights.

I'd think she would have had to keep a log/calendar. It was mentioned that she was faxed a list of her appointments, so that probably would have been in her car. As well, it looked like her planner was found in the car.

You're assuming, though, that an unrelated killer decided to frame SA. I think it's more likely the police decided to frame him (maybe truly believing he was guilty), but she could have been killed elsewhere and evidence left elsewhere (like at the quarry or elsewhere) and later moved to the Avery property. An unrelated killer could have hidden things elsewhere, and it was later moved to the Avery property.

hmmmm interesting....

zellner email.jpg

I was able to find the person that posted this on her own personal fb (I don't trust anyone LOL), but I don't think I should link her fb page. I found it very easily by searching in facebook with the last name and steven avery, and it popped right up.

Anyway... if it's real... very very interesting!

ETA: her fb page has the original email she sent too... but it has her full name, and I am not posting it. Sorry LOL

hmmmm interesting....

View attachment 88177

I was able to find the person that posted this on her own personal fb (I don't trust anyone LOL), but I don't think I should link her fb page. I found it very easily by searching in facebook with the last name and steven avery, and it popped right up.

ETA: her fb page has the original email she sent too... but it has her full name, and I am not posting it. Sorry LOL

Interesting about the Ed Wayne Edwards. I have been going back through the Netflix series an old news videos to see if there is any other person that they say looks like EWE. I have not seen anymore of this guy yet. I will keep looking.

There really is no telling, I mean that could be a google earth image from anytime.

I tried searching for an image via google earth's archives for that time period and found nothing. Unfortunately.

Interesting about the Ed Wayne Edwards. I have been going back through the Netflix series an old news videos to see if there is any other person that they say looks like EWE. I have not seen anymore of this guy yet. I will keep looking.

I wonder if the film makers have looked at footage after it was posted online that in the documentary they thought it was him.

I have looked at Cameron's website... http://coldcasecameron.com/ it is sooooooo hard to follow. I can see where the connection could be there, I just think the guy was too old... but who knows.

I don't even know if that email is real. Not sure Zellner (or her hired help lol) would put that out there like that?

Can anyone date this aerial view photo of salvage yard with SUV not on ridge (area circled in red)?

I was looking for aerial photos prior to the fifth myself. Problem is they have some News media up in the air covering after the car was taken from the lot. I think that is this picture. I would love to see the aerial shots that the LE took of the place. But in this picture you can see that the area was pretty open. However it does seems like flying over they should have caught a double parked car sitting on that ridge.

hmmmm interesting....

View attachment 88177

I very much question that message actually came from Atty Zellner. In looking at her Facebook, she has two. One says "Kathleen T Zellner & Associates," the other says "Kathleen Zellner." Whereas that message says "Zellner And Associates." In other words, total troll, imho. If, otoh, it really was from her? I just cannot imagine she would give away their game plan, that way. Much less that it would include a dubious claim that this guy was Ms. Halbach's killer.

I thought it looked funny that it says "to attorneys" but their contact email is..... attorneys@zellnerlawoffices.com LOL

the top Kathleen Zellner could be how she put the email into her "contacts". Anyway... thought I would put it out there LOL

I find it funny that he supposedly hid this key so well they didn't find it for 3 days. But the car, he leaves out on the edge of the property in plain view and STAGED on the ridge to look like it was being concealed. And VOLUNTEER searches found that in 30 minutes.

I find it funny that he supposedly hid this key so well they didn't find it for 3 days. But the car, he leaves out on the edge of the property in plain view and STAGED on the ridge to look like it was being concealed. And VOLUNTEER searches found that in 30 minutes.

And to cap it off, LE found SA's blood in the car, but not on the any of the wood, branches, or car hood used to disguise the vehicle.

And to cap it off, LE found SA's blood in the car, but not on the any of the wood, branches, or car hood used to disguise the vehicle.

Lets add that NO ONE in that search team discussed going to that Salvage Yard until Pam came along! They all thought it would be a great idea! Good thing she showed up.

[video=youtube;Ql_EAI2JbUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql_EAI2JbUI[/video]

This is a series of videos by someone who is breaking down the various aspects of both these cases ( including human behavior, past offenses, the evidence, and much more). It is long, but it is a very interesting listen as he uses much common sense, and many anecdotal stories along the way to get his point across. Definitely worth a listen for both believers of SA guilt and/or innocence.

***there are a total of 7 videos in total on youtube

OMG, Jaiddie! This guy is fascinating to listen to. I have only listened to two of the seven videos, but I am hooked. Thanks for providing this link!

OMG, Jaiddie! This guy is fascinating to listen to. I have only listened to two of the seven videos, but I am hooked. Thanks for providing this link!

IKR? I love the stories he tells to make his points. :tyou::ditto:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member