Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the message(s) were deleted on November 2, that would mean the phone was burned/destroyed after on or after November 2. Which would put the DA theory that Steven burned them in the barrel on October 31 off by a couple of days.

I am curious if the calls stopped when Teresa went missing?

I am curious if the calls stopped when Teresa went missing?

I am curious about that too.

I do know that they believe that the messages were deleted between November 2-4 because new messages were found on the phone after November 2. While x boyfriend stated he could not leave a message on November 2 that the mailbox was full.

So if the message(s) were deleted on November 2, that would mean the phone was burned/destroyed after on or after November 2. Which would put the DA theory that Steven burned them in the barrel on October 31 off by a couple of days.

I am curious about that too.

I do know that they believe that the messages were deleted between November 2-4 because new messages were found on the phone after November 2. While x boyfriend stated he could not leave a message on November 2 that the mailbox was full.

That whole situation is a red flag. On Reddit someone suggested it could have been debt collectors which could be why she did not want to talk about it. I'm not sure if that is plausible but I really hope some new information comes out.

Yep. that is correct, that would directly go against Brendan saying he saw them in the burn barrel if messages were deleted via the phone. However, do we know if the messages were deleted via internet site or the phone ?

This is the only page of Teresa's cell phone records that I could find. Has anyone seen a more complete record?

Teresa Cell Records(2).jpg

Unless I am misunderstanding something, the only relevance of that vial in this respect, is that we know it has EDTA.

It's the blood evidence that was found in the the Rav4 that you want to somehow keep safe, right? If the blood from the Rav4 has EDTA in it, that would prove a plant, because there should be no EDTA in that blood.

Or am I misunderstanding ?

I want all of it in safe keeping! :)

That whole situation is a red flag. On Reddit someone suggested it could have been debt collectors which could be why she did not want to talk about it. I'm not sure if that is plausible but I really hope some new information comes out.
You also had testimony we saw in the documentary about some mysterious individual calling her. Chuck Avery had a history of that. We know Steve had her phone number. But it could also be someone completely unrelated to the junkyard or her immediate friends/family as well. Can't the phone company tell what # those voicemails came from ? Wouldn't call history show when the calls occurred before they went to voicemail ?

I'm sure this was investigated extensively by the defense, but would be good to have a clear picture of what's up with those voicemails.

Yep. that is correct, that would directly go against Brendan saying he saw them in the burn barrel if messages were deleted via the phone. However, do we know if the messages were deleted via internet site or the phone ?

I think it's a good possibility that the messages were deleted not from her phone itself, but from someone who dialed into her voicemail remotely. Specifically one of the 'group' that ironically cracked her code. The ex-bf didn't really say that he DIDN'T delete anything, just that he didn't think so or something to that effect.
The debt collector is an interesting theory, but all of the mystery behind this could've been proven easily by a basic search of her phone logs.

This is the only page of Teresa's cell phone records that I could find. Has anyone seen a more complete record?

attachment.php

Ok, so the 11/1 activity is not via the device, but via the internet site ? But 11/1 is the very next morning. So roommate ? Isn't he the only one that would have known she was missing the next day ?

Unless the killer got her password for the website login ?

Is the family in Chicago ?

I would love to see the transcripts of that trial to better understand what is known. What is ICELL and LCELL ? The towers that got pinged off for those calls ? Also what does CFNA in the feature column refer to ? The last call with an ICELL and LCELL have that in the feature column.

Ok, so the 11/1 activity is not via the device, but via the internet site ? But 11/1 is the very next morning. So roommate ? Isn't he the only one that would have known she was missing the next day ?

Unless the killer got her password for the website login ?

Is the family in Chicago ?

I would love to see the transcripts of that trial to better understand what is known. What is ICELL and LCELL ? The towers that got pinged off for those calls ? Also what does CFNA in the feature column refer to ? The last call with an ICELL and LCELL have that in the feature column.

CFNA is "call forwarding, no answer".

On 10/31/2005 at 2:41:59 there is activity on her phone lasting for 1 minute and 20 seconds. The feature CFNA is used. Not sure if it means a call came in which was forwarded to another #, or was a call from another # being forwarded to Teresa's cell phone?

Teresa took a call from a co-worker at Auto Trader at 2:27:16 which lasted for 4 minutes and 45 seconds. Teresa told the co-worker she was heading to the Avery's. The Avery's would have been about 10 minutes away from her prior stop putting her arrival at the Avery's somewhere around 2:40.

School day hours are 7:55 to 3:07. This is current and I cannot verify these were the hours in 2005.

I googled the driving time between the MisHicot high school and Avery auto body. Depending on the route it is 7-11 minutes. This would line up with a 3:07 dismissal and bus arrival of 3:30-3:40.(loading, other stops)

The bus driver testified she saw a woman taking pictures of a car on 10/31/2005 while dropping Brendan off after school.

School day hours are 7:55 to 3:07. This is current and I cannot verify these were the hours in 2005.

I googled the driving time between the MisHicot high school and Avery auto body. Depending on the route it is 7-11 minutes. This would line up with a 3:07 dismissal and bus arrival of 3:30-3:40.(loading, other stops)

The bus driver testified she saw a woman taking pictures of a car on 10/31/2005 while dropping Brendan off after school.

The questions I would want answered are whether the bus driver or the propane guy were friends of the avery family. Both would have likely been there often enough to potentially be more than an acquaintance.

Not saying she's lying or the propane guy lied or would lie, but I'd want to know if they had potential reason to lie.

But it is indeed in need of an explanation as to why teresa's last call from auto trader was 2:27 and that 2:41 call was likely around the time she would have arrived at the avery residence -- if she didn't go somewhere else first.

But if bus driver saw her at 3:45, then she was somewhere else first and then arrived safely at the averys.

All I'm saying is I'd be suspicious if this bus driver is like childhood friends of one of the averys. ya know ?

I'd also be very suspicious if she (Bus driver) had any ties to Scott Tadych,Bobby, or Chuck or Earl - of the romantic nature past or present. Because the timeline excludes bobby/tadych. right ?

I'd also be curious when the bus driver was first interviewed and gave this information. If it was early on, I'd be less apt to believe she made anything up. In other words...someone would have had to get with her to cook up the story of seeing Teresa there at the time she says she did. In my mind, her timing isn't in question, just the fact of whether she actually saw Teresa there. For the record, I tend to believe her.

I am a bit surprised that so many people have watched this and instantly believe that Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey are innocent. This documentary is very biased towards the defense, which can cause tunnel vision. This documentary was very addicting to watch and after finishing it, I truly do not not know if Steven or Brendan are guilty, innocent, pawns in someone else's cover up. I followed the Teresa Halbach case when it first happened and if you pour over the old threads, everyone was ready to hang Mr.Averys and Mr.Dassey because they were 'sick, fat pigs', etc.. Now it seems as though everyone is taking this documentary as gospel and want both men set free. Before jumping on the innocent wagon, please try to see both sides, the prosecution and defense. I will agree with the majority that L.E and prosecutors were very corrupt and some of the testimony and evidence should've been thrown out. The question is this: If Steven Avery didn't kill Ms.Halbach, who did? And I really don't believe her ex-boyfriend and or roommate killed Teresa and hatched a plan with L.E to dispose of her body and Toyota Rav4 at the Avery Salvage yard along with her cell phone and do a frame up job on Steven Avery. Another issue, where and why did Brendan Dassey come up with that story? If he kept his mouth shut, he wouldn't be inside a prison right now because his uncle Mr.Avery has maintained his own innocence and also did not know where Brendan Dassey came up with that story. Either, A) Brendan Dassey did help his uncle kill Teresa Halbach (minus the stabbing because there was no blood found..at all), B) Brendan Dassey helped another person located on the Avery yard kill Teresa and say that Steven Avery was the mastermind behind the killing. Someone on the Avery property killed Teresa Halbach, whether or not it was Steven Avery, who knows. As for how the L.E officer knew the Rav4 plates...that has always left be stumped. I do not think anyone higher up will ever question this or anything else.

I'd also be curious when the bus driver was first interviewed and gave this information. If it was early on, I'd be less apt to believe she made anything up. In other words...someone would have had to get with her to cook up the story of seeing Teresa there at the time she says she did. In my mind, her timing isn't in question, just the fact of whether she actually saw Teresa there. For the record, I tend to believe her.

she appears to be one of the few witnesses without a dog in this fight,

How could this have been allowed?!

"Perhaps more to the point for Avery, the panel selected Friday includes a man whose son works for the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department and a man whose wife works for the Manitowoc County clerk of courts office. Avery, 44, is charged with killing 25-year-old photographer Teresa Halbach."

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/29326359.html

2 jurors with ties to Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department... :gaah:

I am a bit surprised that so many people have watched this and instantly believe that Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey are innocent. This documentary is very biased towards the defense, which can cause tunnel vision. This documentary was very addicting to watch and after finishing it, I truly do not not know if Steven or Brendan are guilty, innocent, pawns in someone else's cover up. I followed the Teresa Halbach case when it first happened and if you pour over the old threads, everyone was ready to hang Mr.Averys and Mr.Dassey because they were 'sick, fat pigs', etc.. Now it seems as though everyone is taking this documentary as gospel and want both men set free. Before jumping on the innocent wagon, please try to see both sides, the prosecution and defense. I will agree with the majority that L.E and prosecutors were very corrupt and some of the testimony and evidence should've been thrown out. The question is this: If Steven Avery didn't kill Ms.Halbach, who did? And I really don't believe her ex-boyfriend and or roommate killed Teresa and hatched a plan with L.E to dispose of her body and Toyota Rav4 at the Avery Salvage yard along with her cell phone and do a frame up job on Steven Avery. Another issue, where and why did Brendan Dassey come up with that story? If he kept his mouth shut, he wouldn't be inside a prison right now because his uncle Mr.Avery has maintained his own innocence and also did not know where Brendan Dassey came up with that story. Either, A) Brendan Dassey did help his uncle kill Teresa Halbach (minus the stabbing because there was no blood found..at all), B) Brendan Dassey helped another person located on the Avery yard kill Teresa and say that Steven Avery was the mastermind behind the killing. Someone on the Avery property killed Teresa Halbach, whether or not it was Steven Avery, who knows. As for how the L.E officer knew the Rav4 plates...that has always left be stumped. I do not think anyone higher up will ever question this or anything else.

Actually, very few people are declaring that they think Steven is definitely innocent....just that he shouldn't have been convicted based on the evidence presented at trial.

Brendan Dassey did not come up with any story. Not one piece of credible information was volunteered by him...the police fed it to him and got him to agree.

"If he'd just kept his mouth shut?" Seriously? This was a learning disabled child who thought if he said what they wanted to hear he could be back at school in order to hand in a project.

If anything's surprising it's that anyone could watch that documentry and come away thinking that Brendan Dassey "confessed". He really didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman