New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that the family stays away from in jail visits because they are sick of everything being shown on the daily news and being the brunt of criticism no matter what they say and do. A jail visit brings with it the rude and unfeeling media shouting terribly nasty things at the parents while hounding them at their heels.

Not many people like to be chased by an angry crowd.

Now we hear of sightings of Caylee during in a 3 day period. When was this period? Is this recent or was this the sighting at the airport which was investigated already? Whoever it was that reported that they saw Caylee at OIA, in the waiting area for a flight to Atlanta had already talked to LE, LE looked at the tapes and the passenger manifest and even went to check the 2 children that were on that flight - just to be sure. This person even stated that Caylee said her name was "Caylee Marie Antony", without the "th" sound, just like Caylee said her name. LE found nothing as we know.

New sightings to create reasonable doubt?

I guess there is no word from the mom who lost her daughter. (sigh)
I haven't flown with children since 911, but we did go to Las Vegas in the spring, and hubby and I needed ID. Wouldn't a child need ID at the airport too?

IMO none of this is about Cindy being in denial. Cindy knows Caylee is dead. she knows it in her bones, in the ache she has in her heart every morning when she wakes up without her. She knows that child is dead she just cannot live with the fact that she created her own granddaughters murderer. That's Cindy's problem, that's what keeps Cindy from accepting Caylee's death.

You totally nailed it, OLG.

I believe one has been filled and that would be MB who was interviewed by one of the local stations. I believe the link is in the daily updates thread in regards to the presser that is/was supposed to happen tomorrow. She is also the one that falsely accused members of W/S of making death threats to her. Tricia contacted her and told her if it wasn't true to erase the mistruth from her blog and if it was true to call her. Tricia to my knowledge never got a return phone call but I'll be dang if the smut wasn't erased from her blog lickety split.

I can't find a Sheri McCandles in FL with my free search. Anyone else have a link to one?

IMO none of this is about Cindy being in denial. Cindy knows Caylee is dead. she knows it in her bones, in the ache she has in her heart every morning when she wakes up without her. She knows that child is dead she just cannot live with the fact that she created her own granddaughters murderer. That's Cindy's problem, that's what keeps Cindy from accepting Caylee's death.

What about parental instinct?

Isn't it natural to want to defend your offspring? Maybe they see Casey as wounded or damaged and feel protective?

If there was hope of bringing Caylee back, I think Cindy's and George's attitude would be different.

If no one has answered you, you can start a Caylee alive thread any time you choose. But be prepared for your opinion to be challenged.
If people argue, bicker and/or call names and attack each other, just like any other thread, it will be closed. It's up to the posters here to discuss in a reasonable way.

Why is it that people feel the need to ridicule and attack those who prefer to have an open mind about this case? I don't get that.

I think to be able to openly share ideas and opinions is always a healthy thing. Opinions and ideas are just that, they shouldn't be something to take as personal against another.

I can identify my own faults, I am impatient, demanding, picky and I have no patience or anyone that protects a murderer, even one in their own family. And to a certain extent we all have the right to judge others, that's the basis of the jury system.

But the jury gets to hear the case in it's entirety, which no one here has.

God is the ultimate Judge and the bible provides us with many words of wisdom regarding judgement.
Judge not, lest ye be judged. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

yeah because they have been doing a whole lotta "don't" this entire case. They sit around tossing lies and insults outta their mouths and DON'T look for Caylee.

Ya know what? Even if they DID decide do something now, I sure wouldn't trust their motives. That Cindy is as personality disordered as they come- it's no wonder Casey's a liar too.
Amen!:)

What about parental instinct?

Isn't it natural to want to defend your offspring? Maybe they see Casey as wounded or damaged and feel protective?

If there was hope of bringing Caylee back, I think Cindy's and George's attitude would be different.

Actually you may have a point! I had not thought about it this way. maybe they felt that KC has had a problem all her life and they have not gotten her treated and instead have covered for her. This pathological lying did not happen over night. Psychiatric treatment may had helped. Much like when children have mental disabilities maybe they feel sorry for KC the same way...so they are acting like they always have and are protecting her because they don't think she was able to stop herself from what happened due to her mental illness.

I believe that the family stays away from in jail visits because they are sick of everything being shown on the daily news and being the brunt of criticism no matter what they say and do. A jail visit brings with it the rude and unfeeling media shouting terribly nasty things at the parents while hounding them at their heels.

Not many people like to be chased by an angry crowd.

Now we hear of sightings of Caylee during in a 3 day period. When was this period? Is this recent or was this the sighting at the airport which was investigated already? Whoever it was that reported that they saw Caylee at OIA, in the waiting area for a flight to Atlanta had already talked to LE, LE looked at the tapes and the passenger manifest and even went to check the 2 children that were on that flight - just to be sure. This person even stated that Caylee said her name was "Caylee Marie Antony", without the "th" sound, just like Caylee said her name. LE found nothing as we know.

New sightings to create reasonable doubt?

I guess there is no word from the mom who lost her daughter. (sigh)

Bolded by me. This one is very old, from the early weeks after Caylee went missing and was investigated and closed months ago.

As to the Jury visits, I respectfully disagree about the media harassment the A's are experts now and using and abusing the media spotlight to their own end, especially CA.

I see it more as JB preventing the risk that CA or KC say something that is recorded that impacts the trial. KC may suffer depression in jail and JB wants to control the news she gets, keep things optimistic and does NOT want the family in there making KC unstable -- wanting to fess up or seek a deal.

JB is stage managing KC and keeping things positive, even controlling her ingoing / outgoing mail.

Actually you may have a point! I had not thought about it this way. maybe they felt that KC has had a problem all her life and they have not gotten her treated and instead have covered for her. This pathological lying did not happen over night. Psychiatric treatment may had helped. Much like when children have mental disabilities maybe they feel sorry for KC the same way...so they are acting like they always have and are protecting her because they don't think she was able to stop herself from what happened due to her mental illness.

Agreed.
Guilt can be a real b!tch.

I can't find a Sheri McCandles in FL with my free search. Anyone else have a link to one?

I don't know exactly what you're looking for but found this using Google:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/jobs/content/jobs/resources/stories/jobs_empseek_main.html

“We hire production people and are willing to train on the job,” said Sheri McCandles, of A Better Copy Center in West Palm Beach. “I look for enthusiasm, presentation, common sense, motivation and adaptability. I also look for loyalty, commitment and reliability. Job seekers need to convey as many of these skills and qualities as possible.”

Bolded by me. This one is very old, from the early weeks after Caylee went missing and was investigated and closed months ago.

As to the Jury visits, I respectfully disagree about the media harassment the A's are experts now and using and abusing the media spotlight to their own end, especially CA.

I see it more as JB preventing the risk that CA or KC say something that is recorded that impacts the trial. KC may suffer depression in jail and JB wants to control the news she gets, keep things optimistic and does NOT want the family in there making KC unstable -- wanting to fess up or seek a deal.

JB is stage managing KC and keeping things positive, even controlling her ingoing / outgoing mail.

I think this hits the nail on the head.

I agree that the reported sightings are to manipulate.

MOO

What if there is some truth to this? I will reserve my opinion until after I hear the info.

This will be a follow-up on that story from TellingTheTruth over on the Caylee Alive thread.
Betcha.
Wondering if that person has kept in touch with Cindy.

I have not read the whole thread but is sounds like Bart is saything that there has been many credible sightings of Caylee over a three day period.

Who lingers in the same airport over a three day period, especially with a kidnapped little girl (I assume they wouldn't have thought KC actually would have waited 31 days to report her daughter kidnapped)?????

Why is it that people feel the need to ridicule and attack those who prefer to have an open mind about this case? I don't get that.

I think to be able to openly share ideas and opinions is always a healthy thing. Opinions and ideas are just that, they shouldn't be something to take as personal against another.

Various people keep saying there are personal attacks going on here & ALL I've seen are people disagreeing with posts that are pro-Anthony and giving reasons why.

I really haven't seen any posts where people are being rude to any WS'er..... no matter HOW they feel about this case.

Double-whammy. If CA concedes that Caylee is deceased -- as both CA and GA first acknowledged -- then she also concedes that it is highly likely that KC did it. She loses both her daughter and ganddaughter.

CA dotes on the female side of the family, she thoroughly spoilt KC and was well on the way to do the same for Caylee. She does NOT want to lose both her daughters and, I do agree that she may feel responsible both for her actions in this and -- the way KC is.

No parent can admit that their offspring are less than perfect, she knows the reality of KC's lies and actions but, it is one thing to admit it to yourself privately, another to admit it to others and -- a whole other realm to admit it to a nation in the media. Ouch!!

CA is fighting for her own survival because her family is imploding before her eyes and no matter how this turns out, GA and CA will be irreparably damaged, LA will keep a safe distance and, KC will face LWOP (if justice is served).

CA's damage control is to spin it as KC is prepared to face life in jail to protect Caylee -- that will be how she can deal with it with others.

Given what has been released in the documents, I find it a tad naive to think this child is alive. There have been no verifiable sitings of Caylee in over 5 months. What makes you think she's alive? The nanny that does not exist?

I have not read the whole thread but is sounds like Bart is saything that there has been many credible sightings of Caylee over a three day period.

Who lingers in the same airport over a three day period, especially with a kidnapped little girl (I assume they wouldn't have thought KC actually would have waited 31 days to report her daughter kidnapped)?????

Zenaida would.

You can never tell what that crazy, invisible b1tch will do next. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads