New Anthony Spokesperson: Caylee is alive! Presser planned

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, why do people keep calling it a leak when it is information that was RELEASED by them to the media.. given to them. they handed it over per the FIA. No sneaking around or pretending that things slip out by accident, as the term "leak" suggests. "Leak" is something Cindy would do.

:clap:

:blowkiss:

Is there any way to re install a new Caylee is Alive thread? Sure would be a relief. I come here for intelligent conversation. Sorry, that's how I feel.

To come to an intelligent belief in the guilt or innocence of Casey you must have gone through hundreds of pages of documents and listened to so many of the interrogations of the many witnesses on the list of the prosecution. I applaud you for your diligence in all your hard work. Now, where is Caylee?

I think we can all agree that from what we have observed KC does not want to be in jail. Can't we then reach the conclusion that she would do anything to keep from being there?
IF IF IF she gave Caylee to someone I truly believe that she would have told someone, her parents, Baez..anyone so that they could have the FBI find Caylee.
IF someone kidnapped her I believe that even though she thought "My mom will never forgive me" she would have said so by now.
When someone takes your child and is supposed to return with said child at a certain time and then doesn't what would any rational person do? Give yourself a gold star if you said "Call the police"
Instead KC spends the night with Tony.
I have kicked every scenario I can think of for a "Caylee is alive" scenario and there just is only one that I can come up with...
IF the whole family was into illegal activity and Caylee was taken for revenge then maybe KC would stay silent to save GA & CA's rear ends..unless that is the case nothing else regarding a "Caylee is alive theory" makes KC willing to sacrifice herself in jail.
Personally I think that the decomposition smell, dna and the testimony(possibly) of one "friend" whom we have yet to hear from will be the prosecutions ace in the hole.
BTW when someone is being charged with murder it's because LE has reason to believe there has been a murder committed.

that was my only thought too. I am so tired of hearing about the family. I just want to hear that baby is found and justice is served. Sick of hearing about the circus.

But it PAYS when the circus comes to town! :partyguy:

IIRC, george talked about the stain in his LE interview- about seeing it, describing it as basketball size, actually putting his nose down near it, and that's when he statrted getting ill in the interview......How can he go to a presser and spout this Caylee is alive BS after all that? Shame on himm!!! It's not just the A's being unrealistic, do these vultures at KFN really believe no one will connect the A's prior statements and their new and improved public image as the hopeful, kind, "honest" grandparents?....Cindy can't even keep a story straight for a day.....tells reporter she may write a book, then says she's not gonna do it, doesn't know where people get these ideas....

Please, please, please- any reporters or W/s that go to this presser-call them out with the hard questions about Caylee, KC, KFN, etc.!!!!! That's if the new S/p will allow ???s, of course.....

My head is going to explode before this is over.....covering in plastic wrap, so the dr can reinstall my brain.....LOL

LOL I wonder why Cindy was so upset that her PR person made money from an interview? Because she wanted that money maybe??? She sure is profiting off her missing granddaughter. Money to support that family is coming from somewhere since she isn't working and George can't be making enough to support the family. Cindy used her 401K to bail Cindy out of her theft problems with her grandparents. There can't be much left in that fund. I would truly like to see an accounting of the money the Anthonys have received and how it has been spent since we KNOW they have not conducted any searches. Cindy only leaves her house if she gets on camera somewhere. Who is paying for Baez and Nejame and Baez's new brain-t he lawyer from Miami? Lawyers don't come cheap and Dr. Lee is even more expensive. They are paying an awful lsot just to hear him say that the trunk smelled of decomp.....lol. What happened to Kobe? And who is paying for him. WE are talking big $$$$$ here, I know defense in a smaller case in another state was $20,000 up front.

I think we can all agree that from what we have observed KC does not want to be in jail. Can't we then reach the conclusion that she would do anything to keep from being there?
IF IF IF she gave Caylee to someone I truly believe that she would have told someone, her parents, Baez..anyone so that they could have the FBI find Caylee.
IF someone kidnapped her I believe that even though she thought "My mom will never forgive me" she would have said so by now.
When someone takes your child and is supposed to return with said child at a certain time and then doesn't what would any rational person do? Give yourself a gold star if you said "Call the police"
Instead KC spends the night with Tony.
I have kicked every scenario I can think of for a "Caylee is alive" scenario and there just is only one that I can come up with...
IF the whole family was into illegal activity and Caylee was taken for revenge then maybe KC would stay silent to save GA & CA's rear ends..unless that is the case nothing else regarding a "Caylee is alive theory" makes KC willing to sacrifice herself in jail.
Personally I think that the decomposition smell, dna and the testimony(possibly) of one "friend" whom we have yet to hear from will be the prosecutions ace in the hole.
BTW when someone is being charged with murder it's because LE has reason to believe there has been a murder committed.

:clap::clap::clap:
Another involved party would be a SPEED BUMP under the bus by now.
It's hard to trust that LE knows what they are doing...but we have to. They have busted their humps and spent many hours on this case...nobody wants her in prison more than they do, IMHO, of course.

What I find most upsetting about this is that it appears KFN is encouraging George and Cindy to believe that Caylee is alive. They are using the Anthonys to promote their own interests with no regard for the emotional damage that they are doing to Cindy in particular. It's shameful, IMO.

A press conference is set for Monday with evidence Caylee is alive? Why wait till Monday! Get out there and bring that child home NOW. Oh wait, they don't have evidence where she is, just that she is alive.
So, what possible evidence can they have that this little dear is still alive?
A photo? Not enough evidence. It would somehow have to dated or show some evidence the photo was taken recently- like a week or so ago.
Do they have a video showing an alive Caylee, again there needs to be some proof it's a recent video.
Do they have an actual live person to step forward and swear they have seen Caylee, alive. However, if such a person can be produced, it would only make sense that person can also tell the family and LE where to find Caylee.
I am getting so upset at these Anthony family antics.
All I keep thinking is that in order to save Casey, they have to produce an alive and well Caylee. I can't imagine how they can do that. Alive means now, not two weeks ago, not five weeks ago, but right this second, at the moment of the Monday press conference, in order to save Casey from prison and or the DP.
jmo

A press conference is set for Monday with evidence Caylee is alive? Why wait till Monday! Get out there and bring that child home NOW. Oh wait, they don't have evidence where she is, just that she is alive.
So, what possible evidence can they have that this little dear is still alive?
A photo? Not enough evidence. It would somehow have to dated or show some evidence the photo was taken recently- like a week or so ago.
Do they have a video showing an alive Caylee, again there needs to be some proof it's a recent video.
Do they have an actual live person to step forward and swear they have seen Caylee, alive. However, if such a person can be produced, it would only make sense that person can also tell the family and LE where to find Caylee.
I am getting so upset at these Anthony family antics.
All I keep thinking is that in order to save Casey, they have to produce an alive and well Caylee. I can't imagine how they can do that. Alive means now, not two weeks ago, not five weeks ago, but right this second, at the moment of the Monday press conference, in order to save Casey from prison and or the DP.
jmo

They have NO shame, especially Cindy. SHE is totally exploiting Caylee for financial gain.

What I find most upsetting about this is that it appears KFN is encouraging George and Cindy to believe that Caylee is alive. They are using the Anthonys to promote their own interests with no regard for the emotional damage that they are doing to Cindy in particular. It's shameful, IMO.

I agree Chilly, who knows what stories they have been feeding the family up untill now. The Anthonys are being manipulated and preyed upon, it is very sad, have they no one close to them who might advise them against aligning themselves with this particular group? What about MN?

LOL I wonder why Cindy was so upset that her PR person made money from an interview? Because she wanted that money maybe??? She sure is profiting off her missing granddaughter. Money to support that family is coming from somewhere since she isn't working and George can't be making enough to support the family. Cindy used her 401K to bail Cindy out of her theft problems with her grandparents. There can't be much left in that fund. I would truly like to see an accounting of the money the Anthonys have received and how it has been spent since we KNOW they have not conducted any searches. Cindy only leaves her house if she gets on camera somewhere. Who is paying for Baez and Nejame and Baez's new brain-t he lawyer from Miami? Lawyers don't come cheap and Dr. Lee is even more expensive. They are paying an awful lsot just to hear him say that the trunk smelled of decomp.....lol. What happened to Kobe? And who is paying for him. WE are talking big $$$$$ here, I know defense in a smaller case in another state was $20,000 up front.

Unfortunately, the tax payers of Fla. are probably taking a huge (never used that word so much till now) hit for this ,as Miss KC is a brokea** spiteful --tch! I don't know if we get stuck for everything-experts,their own testing, etc. But, I'm sure it will cost Joe citizen a pretty penny. Thanks KC-We have less money already because of budget cuts and now we have to pick up your tab!:furious:

I wish that the media would just tell them, sorry we know Caylee is dead so we can't report these mistruths to the public. I know silly thought!! lol

Seems like a reasonable idea, huh? But the media can't do that. They can't make the news, only report it as it unfolds.

They KNOW Caylee is dead or Cindy would have not made that statement. She would be on the media pleading with the kidnappers to return Caylee to her - like Sharon Rocha and many others have done. People who WANTED their relatives back alive.

Cindy KNOWS her daughter is a theif, a liar, and an unfit mother. She TOLD Casey that. Why would she think an "unfit mother" was innocent of anything? Cindy has sold her soul to the devil imo. She will get back what she has given out in spades.

Ummm.....I agree. Is there something in that post of mine you quoted that makes your think I feel otherwise? Just wondering why you addressed my post with your thoughts.

ITA.
KFN will jump off the gravy train when/if their conniving, vulture-like ways are exposed.
Sick and sad. That's all there is to it!

That's it-they have opted to follow the script from the Changeling with an interesting twist...think about it, we have all commented about how similar that lovely child is to many toddlers out there...they are going to produce a child and say that it is Caylee.

And then they can collect the $225K....oh now I am just being silly. They would never do that.

Right?

That's it-they have opted to follow the script from the Changeling with an interesting twist...think about it, we have all commented about how similar that lovely child is to many toddlers out there...they are going to produce a child and say that it is Caylee.

And then they can collect the $225K....oh now I am just being silly. They would never do that.

Right?

That very same thought occured to me in my musings about various weird things that could happen, but I would assume there'd need to be dna testing. LOL, I almost posted that in the theory thread.
I just highly doubt it could happen.

The best thing we can do is stop paying attention to the A family. I have a sibling who is exactly , even looks like CA. She tortured us all for years, fighting, acusing everyone of all kinds of things, lying to her, stealing from her, until we finally quit talking to her. The peace has been great. And actually CA has at least 2 siblings that don't speak to her. (I am sure she will say she wont speak to them but I know this works now) This family thrives on attention and if no one gives a sh$t what they do, they will not be able to put on a show.
I believe that they made plenty of money so far. CA probably doesnt want to go back to work, she probably fights with people there. They had money problems before, this was mentioned at the bond hearing. Who would'nt have money issues if your kid stole from you? Anyone who believes anything they or their atty. say about this is gullible. They are paying for the defense, why would all these experts work free for Casey Anthony? She is just another criminal in jail saying she is innocent. Most convicted murderers do say that. She isn't even a celebrity. Just a petty thief who escalated to murder. I know everyone here loves that darling little girl, so they want it solved. I just hate seeing the A family get any of you upset. They are not worth it. Don't get offended. Just my 2 cents. I think you all are great people and fun to talk with.

yeah, me too...anyone ever see the life of david gale?

and something tells me that the anthonys aren't smart enough to pull something like that off.

that, and, you know, all the evidence blatantly leading to caylee's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member