New "Dateline" - 2010.11.12 Kyron Horman case

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, all that needs to happen is for Terri to spill what she knows to investigators, and the case would be solved. So if there is anger to be had, direct it at her and her cowardice, selfcenteredness and lack of care for a missing child. The fact that she has given up fighting for visitation of her own daughter, due to possible self incrimination, raises a red flag right there regarding Kyron. Dateline can only share what LE chooses to share with them regarding the case. At least Kaine and Desiree are sharing what they know, no holes barred. What's Terri's excuse?

Bottom line, if she's innocent and has nothing to hide, there is nothing to excuse her from telling what she knows. She has no one to blame but herself for the public's persecution of her.
Anything and everything she says can and will be used against her in court of law.It is wise she is listening to her lawyer and not saying anything.She really might not know anything or possibly being bullied into not saying anything.

I did not really see anything new here, except that Terri had asked the PTA lady about t-shirts, to take down to Medford with Kyron.

The woman, Gwen, was identified as a "friend from the gym" who she worked out with, not an employee of the gym; so her talking about her marriage with her is not that "out there". Her name is familiar, I think she posted on TH's facebook in those early days.

I just have a bad feeling...that this case is kind of stalled. Even if Terri is guilty, I'm not sure LE can ever prove it, or even prove what she is guilty of.

Anything and everything she says can and will be used against her in court of law.It is wise she is listening to her lawyer and not saying anything.She really might not know anything or possibly being bullied into not saying anything.

Again, if she is innocent, what can be used against her? Where? Please show me. And why are you referring to the Miranda rights? She has not been arrested or charged with anything. Many of you here are claiming her innocence, yet on the flip side swear whatever she says will be used against her. It makes no sense.

If I was falsely accused (as many of you are saying she is) of a crime I did not commit, I can tell you now come hell or high water, I will do my damndest to fight and prove my innocence.

Bullied? By whom? Please, do tell! I'm very interested in your theory!

I know this probably wasn't new to most here, but it was new to me. Maybe I am an abnormally private person, but I find it an odd thing to share with an employee at the gym I frequent, especially when my partner also shares that gym. Unless this employee were a close friend, this seems to suggest she was an open book, at least about some things. That seems like a sharp contrast from what we know of KH.

I agree with you 100%. I don't understand why anyone would be discussing the "status" of his/her feelings about a spouse with someone who could generally be described as an acquaintance. I have created this image of TMH as an attention-seeking, needy individual. (This is based on her actions, since none of us have heard from her first hand...)

Regardless, I also agree that this trait is in sharp contrast with KH's demeanor and sense of propriety. MOO...

May I please ask what was said about someone in the pickup truck outside the school... I am very interested in this.

It was mentioned that someone 'might have been seen' waiting in the pickup and that it has been questioned if it might have been her friend Dede Spicher. Then they showed some film of Dede and said that she was volunteering that morning at a property located 'near the school'.

Again, if she is innocent, what can be used against her? Where? Please show me. And why are you referring to the Miranda rights? She has not been arrested or charged with anything. Many of you here are claiming her innocence, yet on the flip side swear whatever she says will be used against her. It makes no sense.

If I was falsely accused (as many of you are saying she is) of a crime I did not commit, I can tell you now come hell or high water, I will do my damndest to fight and prove my innocence.

Let me put this more simple.Her lawyer told her to shut up.She did.It is wise of her to do. If she is arrested ALL her words can be used against her.Her innocence????I have not seen one fact to show me she did any thing to little Kyron.Not one.I'm just going to have to have more than this to go on.All of this is pitiful.Her character is slandered.Where is the burden of proof she did ANYTHING at all to Kyron or in fact to anyone.I will leave my bully theory alone.For now.

Show has not aired here on the West Coast as yet, but I did watch the clip posted of the body-building contest. MHOO, but Terri looked upset that she came in 4th (out of 4). The other contestants smiled and applauded each other. Not Mrs. Horman.

Did Terri have Kyron with her when she asked the PTA about the shirts and did she buy some? Doesn't sound like the show included very many facts other than the basic info.

well in reality, it doesn't take much to impeach someone and then all their credibility is lost;innocent or guilty. By refusing to speak,she is protecting that.
For example, suppose she was dishonest about her whereabouts because she was having an affair. If information she gave to LE at first has now been proven to be false,everything she may say will be treated as such. If she tells the truth about having an affair during that time, she will have proven herself a liar and impeached herself by speaking out.

Once you impeach yourself it is really hard to get anyone to believe you, even if you are innocent and even if you are ultimately being honest. if she has been impeached and I suspect she has, even if she is innocent, she best keep quiet and that is her right.

I am not saying this is the case and I strongly suspect she is being silent because she has some guilt. But the question was why would she be quiet even if she is innocent.

Let me put this more simple.Her lawyer told her to shut up.She did.It is wise of her to do. If she is arrested ALL her words can be used against her.Her innocence????I have not seen one fact to show me she did any thing to little Kyron.Not one.I'm just going to have to have more than this to go on.All of this is pitiful.Her character is slandered.Where is the burden of proof she did ANYTHING at all to Kyron or in fact to anyone.I will leave my bully theory alone.For now.

I'm a believer in the saying, 'Actions speak louder than words.' I also believe that INactions speak louder than words as well. So does inappropriate behavior, murder for hire plots, focusing on one's sexual needs while a child is missing and DUI with a minor in the car - which, btw, seems odd behavior for someone who 'loved children and working with children'. Someone making A screw up or two, I can understand. But when you see a pattern of bad choices over and over again in the course of years, added to refusal to cooperate with authorities, then yes, these become facts in a case as well.

I'm not trying to change your mind, btw. I hope Terri is grateful for the few that do support her. She will need all the support she can get.

There was one statement made by GWEN and I wish I had written it down. She spoke of Terri always looking tired and her looking very tired that day..... but also said something else. And I have to wait for the transcript now.

But it was important. It went to her state of mind. I just don't want to state the wrong thing until the transcripts come out.

There was one statement made by GWEN and I wish I had written it down. She spoke of Terri always looking tired and her looking very tired that day..... but also said something else. And I have to wait for the transcript now.

But it was important. It went to her state of mind. I just don't want to state the wrong thing until the transcripts come out.
It comes on here in 10 minutes, so I will listen for it.

Sounded like Kaine was saying that lately she had been drinking too much and falling asleep on the couch while the baby watched TV.

Also no one else in the family knew of a doctors appointement for Kyron or that he was having those symptoms!!!!!!!

She speaks 2x in different segments JBean it is in the second segment in which she speaks. :)

I'm a believer in the saying, 'Actions speak louder than words.' I also believe that INactions speak louder than words as well. So does inappropriate behavior, murder for hire plots, focusing on one's sexual needs while a child is missing and DUI with a minor in the car - which, btw, seems odd behavior for someone who 'loved children and working with children'. Someone making A screw up or two, I can understand. But when you see a pattern of bad choices over and over again in the course of years, added to refusal to cooperate with authorities, then yes, these become facts in a case as well.

I'm not trying to change your mind, btw. I hope Terri is grateful for the few that do support her. She will need all the support she can get.
And none of that proved she did anything to little Kyron.None of it.Sadly now a days it apparantly is very wise to have counsel and have them speak for you.So you are not told to shut up in the court room LOL.As I said before It might seem I am sticking up for her now.But if she hurt little Kyron in any way.I promise I will be her worst enemy.

The fact that they tracked her cell phone to Sauvie Island on that day in between the time he left the science fair and the time she went to the Gym, is not good at all. They said it would be a perfect spot to do something to him and dispose of a body. I hope to God that is not what happens, but it doesn't bode well. If she is innocent why isn't she cooperating with the police? Her husband and Kyron's mother have begged her, she also is not fighting for her own daughter? That just doesn't make since to me at all.

The more I see that school the more I think how tiny it is...and how odd it is that Kyron was not seen leaving, regardless of who with, by any number of witnesses. Any child walking out of the school, instead of in, should have caught someone's eye, when only hours later it is learned he is gone. And I don't think LE has that type of witness, as I think it would be enough for an arrest by now.

Terri was asking the PTA lady if the t-shirts she had ordered were ready...and was told no. The PTA lady said she had wanted to send them down to Medford with Kyron that day, if ready, and Terri said no big deal, next time, something like that. Sounds like PTA lady was all over the place that morning, as she also says she witnessed Terri takng Kyron's picture. So I did not get the impression that Terri made a point of asking her a question.

I haven't read anything yet... it's just starting here in Pacific time. Looks heartbreaking, tho. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620