New Developments and General Discussion, 08/10/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this doesn't come off disrespectfully, Donamena. I just had a feeling there may be a misunderstanding here. It seems like you may be thinking the initials "gf" mean grandfather? As in the father of the grandfather owns the business. But we are referring to the father of BSLs girlfriend, so the last name being the same is probably more than a genealogical coincidence.

The first and last name are the same as the girlfriend's father. And the property was previously owned by the girlfriend's paternal grandfather.

To me they look like grave markers. If you look at how the light shines off the gravemarkers in the grave yard, close to the trees on the left. There is also a blue like halo around there also.

Also if you look close to the push pin, it looks like a mound of dirt. To the left of the push pin.

When were these google images taken? Are they old images?

May 31 2012. i too saw what looks like brown dirt to the left of the pushpin right at the edge of the trees and the grass. i didn't want to say anything, but since you see it too, i guess i'm not "crazy". it might be nothing, but it looks like fresh dirt

BBM...I hear ya....I have a lot of PEBKAC errors when looking at things here.
PEBKAC error (Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair) ;)

Closely related to the infamous PICNIC error.

Those white spots could possibly be other legit graves. I can't think of any other specific areas to reference, but I'm pretty sure I've seen graveyards before where there are a few plots scattered off away from the others.

But they are a fraction of the size of the graves in the graveyard ... like 1/4 of the size. But, I don't know ... just not being able to KNOW what they are bugs me

Very interesting. Always wondered about the gloria switch exit name !

I think they are flying egrets. Don't know about the blue. , definately tarp color.

Is there some importance to this conversation, or is it just fun curiosity? What am I missing? (i know, I know... Fun is important too)

Importance? Probably not ... honestly, no fun for me (except when someone mentioned they are spotted owls with tin foil hats)!!! Just grasping at straws really :maddening:

HouDat, what do you think they might be?
They seem to be bright white and all are the same. I see the blue halo....I have no idea what they are!!!!

Hmm, KATC commented under their post about the linking to the case in TX. Stated that 'The witness remembered seeing a plate that began with a X, and it contained several zeros'

A bit of new info there....

Is there some importance to this conversation, or is it just fun curiosity? What am I missing? (i know, I know... Fun is important too)

Just curiosity, at this point.

As for the comment about egrets, I could accept that...but I'm still puzzled by the coincidence of the blue spots immediately adjacent to each of those white spots.

But they are a fraction of the size of the graves in the graveyard ... like 1/4 of the size. But, I don't know ... just not being able to KNOW what they are bugs me

Infant graves? I have seen sections of graveyards with only infant graves.

Isn't that the same date BSL's DWT was stolen/burned CajunTitan, MAY 31, 2012

Yes Fox; per the website timeline:
Thursday, May 31, 2012: Lafayette Police say a white truck was found burned in San Jacinto County, TX.

HouDat, what do you think they might be?
They seem to be bright white and all are the same. I see the blue halo....I have no idea what they are!!!!

Not really sure. The blue "tarp" things* certainly intrigue me. Someone else mentioned birds (egrets). Were those blue spots not immediately adjacent to each of the white spots, I'd be willing to go along with the egret theory.

*Not really sure that they are indeed tarps, but given the recent history of this area...hmmmm...

Just curiosity, at this point.

As for the comment about egrets, I could accept that...but I'm still puzzled by the coincidence of the blue spots immediately adjacent to each of those white spots.

They are a far away from the other graves if a person was on foot. If you look around there are no spots like that anywhere else in the map. They seem bright to me, like a reflection from a mirror.

Not really sure. The blue "tarp" things* certainly intrigue me. Someone else mentioned birds (egrets). Were those blue spots not immediately adjacent to each of the white spots, I'd be willing to go along with the egret theory.

*Not really sure that they are indeed tarps, but given the recent history of this area...hmmmm...
Well, they seem to be kind of rectangle shaped, not like a nest. And a nest would not be bright white. A bird might be but I think those spots are maybe 1/4 the size of one of the graves. So, the spots would be too big to be an egret...I think.

maybe the ground was wet and the sun shining down when the satellite image was taken?

They are a far away from the other graves if a person was on foot. If you look around there are no spots like that anywhere else in the map. They seem bright to me, like a reflection from a mirror.

The graves show up pretty bright on my screen when I zoom in. To me, on my screen they look enhanced. Enhanced.. Now there's a word I don't use often :p

Forget my last post not rain and reflection because what is odd is if you look around these spots do not show up any other place!

Infant graves? I have seen sections of graveyards with only infant graves.

Could be infant graves. I see at least one smaller grave in the actual graveyard and the white/blue spots in the wooded area are smaller even than that. But the full size of the grave could be hidden by the trees, could be graves the same size as in the graveyard clearing but because we are looking down through the trees we can only see part of it. I seem to remember there was an earlier image, maybe Google Earth, that didn't show the white things though. Am I remembering wrong? Google Earth is not working for me tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SawYourFace