New Developments and General Discussion, 08/10/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A third??? OK, now I'm lost, too.
There are 2 bios sisters. NO adoptive sisters. Only children his adoptive parents raised were him and his brother Josh. Sorry if this has already been cleared up. Just keep seeing ppl making reference to an adoptive sister and there is NONE.

He has a stepsister from Ms Cynthias second marriage.

You are correct. Cynthia's second husband had a daughter that was grown when they got married. BSL was in prison at the time. And was only out of prison for a little over a year when her father died. And I can tell you she never considered him a "brother" in any way, nor did his step-father ever consider him a "son".

"The more I read ALEXANDRIA "ALI" LOWITZER Websleuths thread, the more furious I get"..

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/7018939.html (Link has aged off)

Teen's ‘runaway' status frustrates father
He says more help is available if she is classified as kidnap victim
By PAIGE HEWITT
HOUSTON CHRONICLE
May 23, 2010, 10:27PM

Lowitzer said officials have indicated that if the case were classified as a kidnapping, for instance, the search for his daughter could potentially include specialized teams, forensics experts and high-tech aerial photography from the FBI and the Texas Rangers.

Amber Alerts aren't issued for runaways and Crime Stoppers isn't involved in missing persons cases.

Another girl is missing. Ava Willett, 17 yo, last seen 1am this morning walking her dog near LaFonda's. (posted on the Find Keiosha FB wall).

Thought I'd share for the locals.

What is going on here!?!?!

She has been found safe!

Wow, I'm getting confused too.
He reported the truck stolen from his Bio Sisters house - fact
His Bio Sister was home - fact
the address that generated the map that was circulated - fiction
I'm really not sure where the address information is coming from, but what is cited is not where he reported the truck stolen from, nor is it his Bio Sister's house.
He has 2 Bio Sisters, both live in Texas. I do not know of another sister, bio, adoptive or otherwise.

BBM

The Montgomery Co. Incident Report shows that address as "Dispatched to".

It's puzzling to me, why they list this incorrect address, as it's in the vicinity of the correct address, but obviously not the correct address for the bio-sister in question. Did he walk to this other house from his sister's place? Or is it simply inaccurate info on the part of the MCSO?

Good Morning, has anyone found out if there will be massive amounts of detail tweets, video feed, play by play this morning in the court room?

Good Morning, has anyone found out if there will be massive amounts of detail tweets, video feed, play by play this morning in the court room?

I doubt it. They do not allow cell phones, cameras, recording equipment, or other electronic equipment into the Lafayette Parish courthouse. It was stated again in the article about the hearing in BIG BOLD letters.

Needless to say, the media is just as antsy as we are here at WS:

405188_432533483452824_1730351030_n.jpg

(posted on KLFY's FB page)

So then we won't hear a word until around 1 to 2 pm est. Dang and I got up early.

Did Bessie start us a thread somewhere to discuss this mornings hearing? Because I can't find it. Confused again.

Did Bessie start us a thread somewhere to discuss this mornings hearing? Because I can't find it. Confused again.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181995"]BSL - Evidentiary Hearing, Friday, Aug 17, 2012, 10:00 A.M. (doors open at 9:00 A.M.) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne