New Docs Part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG,... did anyone see the written statement of Lois (Dakota's grandma)?
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155418.pdf

basically in it is Cindy telling Lois NOT to tell anyone that Casey is communicating with Dakota through email bc she isn't allowed to email ANYONE! And not to tell about the bracelet.
So here is the thing,.. if she is emailing a 12 year old little girl,.. WHO ELSE was she emailing? Also this goes to show that Cindy DOES NOT play by the rules. She is covering for Casey yet again!!!!!!!!! It makes me sick. Wonder why that she never got in trouble for that??????? (Cindy or Casey) You'd think they would have since they didn't follow the rules,.... jmo

Wow. So, she's encouraging Lois to break the law? Is everyone supposed to cover for KC?

Wow. So, she's encouraging Lois to break the law? Is everyone supposed to cover for KC?

This woman encourages herself and family to break the law. Why not add some sympathetic people into the mix?! She is truly one of a kind.

Page 2499 - On Aug 7, 2008, Mark Fuhrman recounted his conversations with George and Cindy to OCSO. George & Cindy told him that Cindy and Casey had an argument on June 15 or 16.

So now we have two independent sources reporting this argument in these docs.

It's shocking how much personal info is released in these 'dumps.' People's phone numbers, work addresses, home addresses, even Social Security Numbers and personal conversations. It really doesn't seem fair that just because someone gets pulled into someone else's crime spree, or just communicates with someone who did, is questioned by the police that their personal information and correspondences can be throw out on the Net and in the media for everyone in the world to see, use and abuse. I generally support Sunshine laws and freedom of information but it seems like Florida's laws take it to the point of exposing and injuring inncoent bystanders and that's really kind of horrible.

I agree. I was reading the emails this morning and thinking about how horrible I would feel if thousands of complete strangers were able to view parts of my personal life. I feel so sorry for these people.

I posted this earlier, but did anyone else read that CA and KC apparently told a detective the JG killed Caylee and he was the one who placed the body in the trunk? I guess LP overheard this conversation. Kind of shoots a hole in CA's "Caylee is alive" story. They are really out to get JG.

I haven't read all the posts in these threads, so I apologize if I'm behind, but did anyone else notice the Google search for getting rid of fleas a few days before the chloroform and peroxide searches? Perhaps this is the reason for these searches?

I had VERY bad fleas in my house last fall, a week or so after my cat died (they were everywhere!). I did numerous searches on the net, including for peroxide (as many said this will get rid of them) as well as for Borax and other things (not for chloroform; though a quick search on the net shows this is supposed to be a good flea-killer).

Also, what are your thoughts about that GA may have done these Google searches?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, LE knows she broke the bond rules from the texts from the Blackberry to Tony............that was when she was out on bond.

It depends(not talking about Casey now),I know 30years old women who unfortunately are still controlled and manipulated by their parents.:mad:

Yes but that is a choice, too, made by adults. Most people manage to grow up and have their own lives, unless they are dependent for money. But being dependent as an adult is also a choice!

I don't think victimization fits this case as a defense for Casey. I see her mother as an apologist for everything her daughter has done.

If Casey was so controlled and manipulated, then why didn't her family know what she was doing and where Caylee was for a month? Who was really "in charge" of things at that time? It seems to me that Casey was, even on the day that her mother finally picked up a phone and called 911. A truly "controlling" mother would have called the day after Casey left with Caylee, and they would have checked up alot sooner than Cindy did!

Sorry - I am sure there are family problems, but she was an adult making her own decisions - most of them bad for herself and Caylee. She needs to own what she did or did not do.

Yes but that is a choice, too, made by adults. Most people manage to grow up and have their own lives, unless they are dependent for money. But being dependent as an adult is also a choice!

I don't think victimization fits this case as a defense for Casey. I see her mother as an apologist for everything her daughter has done.

If Casey was so controlled and manipulated, then why didn't her family know what she was doing and where Caylee was for a month? Who was really "in charge" of things at that time? It seems to me that Casey was, even on the day that her mother finally picked up a phone and called 911. A truly "controlling" mother would have called the day after Casey left with Caylee, and they would have checked up alot sooner than Cindy did!

Sorry - I am sure there are family problems, but she was an adult making her own decisions - most of them bad for herself and Caylee. She needs to own what she did or did not do.

Excellent post. I have to agree on most points. I don't see Casey as being manipulated, I see her as a manipulator. Now she may have learned that from Cindy, but I think she took it to a higher level. I think Cindy wanted to be the one in control, but Casey took over. Probably about the time that Caylee was born. Sometimes throughout this case, I have wondered if that was the only reason that Casey had Caylee at all, to have a tool to use against her parents.
That sickens me. :mad::furious:

Casey does not strike me as someone that does something she doesn't want to. I think her behavior shows that she does exactly what she wants to do.
I mention that because I think Casey chose to have Caylee of her own free will. She could have easily aborted the baby and told Cindy she fell down a flight of stairs. She made up fake accidents, strokes,jobs so she is fully capable. I don't think Cindy could have forced Casy into carrying a baby. it just doesn't fit.

(respectfully snipped)
This is exactly what I was thinking last night while reading the thoughts about LA potentially being Caylee's father. KC isn't stupid, and I believe that if there was any chance Lee could have been the father she would have had an abortion faster than she can text a message! She wouldn't have had to worry about Cindy or anyone else wanting her to keep the baby because she wouldn't have stayed pregnant long enough to even show! (And I see nothing to indicate that she has any morals that might make her rule out abortion as an option.)

And as far as her having a 'Cinderella Complex' - well that's not something I see either. She clearly thinks she's 'all that' and her behavior is more egotistical / narcissist than indicative of someone lacking self esteem. Granted she might have wanted a man to take care of her but IMO that's because she felt entitled to it. Plus I'm sure it was hard work maintaining her charade of having a pretend career while her parents were taking care of all her financial needs.

I wonder how many more lives she'll destroy before all is said and done...

~Happy Thanksgiving!~

I haven't read all the posts in these threads, so I apologize if I'm behind, but did anyone else notice the Google search for getting rid of fleas a few days before the chloroform and peroxide searches? Perhaps this is the reason for these searches?

I had VERY bad fleas in my house last fall, a week or so after my cat died (they were everywhere!). I did numerous searches on the net, including for peroxide (as many said this will get rid of them) as well as for Borax and other things (not for chloroform; though a quick search on the net shows this is supposed to be a good flea-killer).

Also, what are your thoughts about that GA may have done these Google searches?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hmmm... that's interesting. I didn't see the "how to get rid of fleas" search, but I've only seen bits and pieces of what was actually searched. It's definitely possible that all of the searches for chemicals are not for sinister reasons, but I bet at least most of them are. Supposely LE will be able to determine who did the searching by comparing the times of the searches to who was home at the time, so I guess we'll see.

Considering the searches for chemicals as well as the "how to make household weapons", "self defense", and neck breaking" searches, I think it's possible that at one time KC was planning to hurt someone else in the family and claim self defense.

This is exactly what I was thinking last night while reading the thoughts about LA potentially being Caylee's father. KC isn't stupid, and I believe that if there was any chance Lee could have been the father she would have had an abortion faster than she can text a message! She wouldn't have had to worry about Cindy or anyone else wanting her to keep the baby because she wouldn't have stayed pregnant long enough to even show! (And I see nothing to indicate that she has any morals that might make her rule out abortion as an option.)

And as far as her having a 'Cinderella Complex' - well that's not something I see either. She clearly thinks she's 'all that' and her behavior is more egotistical / narcissist than indicative of someone lacking self esteem. Granted she might have wanted a man to take care of her but IMO that's because she felt entitled to it. Plus I'm sure it was hard work maintaining her charade of having a pretend career while her parents were taking care of all her financial needs.

I wonder how many more lives she'll destroy before all is said and done...

~Happy Thanksgiving!~

I think she may blame Cindy for forcing her to go through with the pregnancy. But wasn't she pretty far along in her pregnancy before Cindy ever found out? Was she far enough along to be past the abortion limits?

Where did everyone see How to Make Household weapons in the search histories? I have only seen Household Weapons, which is a big difference, at least to me.

OMG! I was looking at the computer searches she did. Right after the shovel and neck-breaking she searched for "One Tree Hill 100th Episode". So I did!!! There is a crazy nanny, someone named Jamie is missing, the nanny has something to do with it...still looking - WOW!!!

OMG! I was looking at the computer searches she did. Right after the shovel and neck-breaking she searched for "One Tree Hill 100th Episode". So I did!!! There is a crazy nanny, someone named Jamie is missing, the nanny has something to do with it...still looking - WOW!!!

When did this episode originally air?

Jamie is a 41/2 year old boy kidnapped by the nanny at the bathroom during a wedding - takes him to a hotel room and dyes his hair black like hers...geez why cant I find the whole synopsis of this episode from MAY??

I dont know if they are keeping alot of sensitive information away from the public, or if this is just another of many errors in the documents.
In the last lot of docs(15) on page 34 of the pdf(or page 3044) there is a routing and affidavit form. Its dated 12th sept and is listed as a suspicious incident that has been referred to sex crimes.
Its right before dantes interview and i was holding my breath the whole way through it, but there was nothing in it.(thank god)
I noticed the same thing in a much earlier doc dump, but cant remember which one now, and theres no way i'm going back to find it today, but it was definately there.
Did anyone else catch it, and know why its there?

I dont know if they are keeping alot of sensitive information away from the public, or if this is just another of many errors in the documents.
In the last lot of docs(15) on page 34 of the pdf(or page 3044) there is a routing and affidavit form. Its dated 12th sept and is listed as a suspicious incident that has been referred to sex crimes.
Its right before dantes interview and i was holding my breath the whole way through it, but there was nothing in it.(thank god)
I noticed the same thing in a much earlier doc dump, but cant remember which one now, and theres no way i'm going back to find it today, but it was definately there.
Did anyone else catch it, and know why its there?[/QUOTE

IIRC that dept was handling the investigation into the neglect charges.

I just read all the pdfs and I wish I had noted the page number, but was anyone else surprised that KC had cashed checks, in the past, at the Amscot where her car was abandoned?

I know it was close to the A house, but it still caught me off guard that she had a history of going there. Anyone else, or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mommysbabies24