New Docs Part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a quick point to make about Casey's accusations against her brother and father as well as the motive behind it. It would appear that Casey was always trying to align herself with a man that she believed would "take care" of her.

Now I ask what kind of "mother" would allow her small child with her abusive father and sexually deviant brother? NO, NO, NO!!!

These guys must have wondered about that.

For instance when she told that story to TL was it just an excuse for why she couldn't stay with Lee if she couldn't stay with Cindy and George. He wouldn't want Casey and Caylee with him.

That would be a very plausible excuse for why KC would lie about SA to yet another BF she was trying to keep.

You know, after reading all these latest docs, and getting a LOT more information about George and his work (or should I say NON-work) history, I can almost understand why Cindy told him to go to work after they brought the car home from the towyard.

She didn't want him potentially losing ANOTHER job, since it looks like this was his 4th or 5th in the last few years? AND he didn't work for half their marriage? AND while he was sitting at home being financially supported by Cindy, he was running up all kinds of debt with online gambling and nigerian scams?

Although I agree that part of her sending him off to work was so she could do her normal "damage control", I now think part of it was she just didn't want him doing ANYTHING that could put his new job in jeopardy. Since he was finally bringing some money into the house, for a change. JMHO.

I think I just answered my own question. The abuse defense means she will have to admit to killing the baby and JB doesn't want to go there. Well, nobody said he has KC's best interests at heart so ...

She sent it to LE. They didn't solicit it from her. I'm sure she released it with knowledge that it would come out, either on the internet (like so many other things already had) or in court.
I feel so very sorry for the great grandparents on both sides. Those e-mails contain a lot of thoughts that were shared in confidence. Could not have been easy for her to give them up, but she did. That is the behavior of a person who really wants to get to the truth.

You know, after reading all these latest docs, and getting a LOT more information about George and his work (or should I say NON-work) history, I can almost understand why Cindy told him to go to work after they brought the car home from the towyard.

She didn't want him potentially losing ANOTHER job, since it looks like this was his 4th or 5th in the last few years? AND he didn't work for half their marriage? AND while he was sitting at home being financially supported by Cindy, he was running up all kinds of debt with online gambling and nigerian scams?

Although I agree that part of her sending him off to work was so she could do her normal "damage control", I now think part of it was she just didn't want him doing ANYTHING that could put his new job in jeopardy. Since he was finally working again. JMHO.

That's definitely occurred to me too and I think I remember he even said in an interview, "it was my new job, etc." But still, how crazy that he would leave? I believe he left for sure, whether it was to go to his job, well... It probably was. Yipes.

I feel so very sorry for the great grandparents on both sides. Those e-mails contain a lot of thoughts that were shared in confidence. Could not have been easy for her to give them up, but she did. That is the behavior of a person who really wants to get to the truth.

So then Rick also sent his correspondence with CA directly to LE also?

Question - I'm desperately trying to triage the 700 pages right now.

Could anyone steer me to a link in the docs where this George/Lee sex abuse thing comes up? The texts, etc? I'd so most appreciate this. TIA

So then Rick also sent his correspondence with CA directly to LE also?
I'm not sure, but I suspect he did. We know his mother turned them over voluntarily because of a handwritten note that accompanied them.

After all these BOMBSHELLS hit yesterday Thanksgiving today at the A house must be pretty miserable.

Interesting that statements from the guys all say they found a stick with a rope tied to it and it sounds like the other end of the rope was buried deep under the ground. The statements all say they returned the next day with shovels to dig until they reached the end of the rope underground. Questions:

1. The statements don't say what was on the end of the rope. They just stop and are signed. They don't even say "after a while we just stopped digging". So they probably reached the end of the rope and for some reason are not including what they found at the end of the rope. Would there be separate statements perhaps indicating what they found that are kept out of the doc dump? It seems like everything should be in one spot.

2. Any guess as to why someone would bury a rope with the end of it sticking out of the ground? The only thing I can think of is: if Caylee's body was buried there, then maybe the rope was down there to make it easier to find the body if necessary at a later time. With the rope going down into the ground it would be easier to find b/c after burying a body, the person burying it would not know EXACTLY where the small body is once dirt is filled in. A general marker (like a stone or stick) wouldn't show exactly where the body is, but certainly a rope leading directly down to the body would show it's location 100%.

I don't see that these statements came from TES searchers. Any ideas? How does the date of the statements (9/12) match up with Tim Miller's announcements calling off the search?

I think it was a false alarm. The first statement indicates the hole was dug by the other witnesses. But it was the hole that made the searcher suspicious. The other searchers were following a buried rope tied to a stick. Seems like a false alarm. It would have been nice to see the police report on the incident, not just the witness staments.

You're right, but he's known all this stuff for months, yet he doles it out to us one tiny, tantalizing morsel at a time. I realize he likes appearing on NG, and that's why he doles out his knowledge so sparingly--and there's nothing wrong with that! It's just that at times I sorta feel like I'm being treated like a chump.

Other than that, I enjoy LP; I think he's fascinating particularly when you consider that he's 70! So this is NOT, repeat NOT, a putdown. I guess if I feel like a chump, it's my fault, not his.

Are you really sure he's 70? Because I met him and I would NOT say he looks 70. Mid-50's is more like it. If he's 70 then he must be sipping from the Fountain of Youth. The man looks better in person that on TV.

Could anyone steer me to a link in the docs where this George/Lee sex abuse thing comes up? The texts, etc? I'd so most appreciate this. TIA
JG's account is mentioned in Section 1, typewritten p. 48. TL mentions it in his first interview. Don't have time to search for it now. Gotta get this turkey show on the road.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I think the link is posted earlier in this thread. Not sure. I read the docs and didn't see any mention of GA and sexual abuse, but LA was mentioned.

IIRC, they were both in the first set. Tony talks about one, and Jess about the other. I will see if I can find out exactly where. And only Lee is talked about in regards to sexual abuse.

Are you really sure he's 70? Because I met him and I would NOT say he looks 70. Mid-50's is more like it. If he's 70 then he must be sipping from the Fountain of Youth. The man looks better in person that on TV.

I believe LP is 69. I was flabbergasted, too. :)

Originally Posted by Meagain

I think the link is posted earlier in this thread. Not sure. I read the docs and didn't see any mention of GA and sexual abuse, but LA was mentioned.

Here, third paragraph from the bottom mentions GA abuse. I think there's another place too, but can't remember where.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...ttwo/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2321-2400_R_Page_03.htm

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but did anyone catch where LP apparently was present when CA and KC were trying to tell one of the detectives that JG killed Caylee and placed her body in the trunk of the car? I know CA is trying to pin this on JG, but I didn't realize she had stated that he killed Caylee. What about her whole "Caylee is alive" story?

Starting on page 3037 to about 3044 there are several suspicious incident reports describing a TES search that found what appeared to be a shallow grave off Suburban Drive. Cannot find more information. I find it interesting that this particular incident is included in the document dump.

As do I. It is almost the most fascinating set of pages in the entire document (for what it does not say!). By the way, it was NOT a TES search! TES doesn't allow underage folks to search so I think this was a private party.

Casey was NOT a child when she had Caylee, she was an adult! She had every right to choose whether she wanted to keep her baby, abort her baby or put her baby up for adoption. Thousands of girls, many much younger than Casey, become moms everyday. Many become very good moms! Casey was young, but she was not a child.

Thank you. Level of maturity aside, Casey had the right to make adult decisions and instead chose to do what many unfit parents do. Keep the baby because it's cute, it offers lots of love to them and it makes them feel needed. Sorta like a pet. And like every immature person that gets a new pet, what happened when the novelty wore off? Casey got rid of her daughter. It wouldn't be excuseable if she were a 13 year old mother, let alone at the age she was when she had Caylee. Carp, at 19, I was pregnant with my second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89