New Docs Part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting on page 3037 to about 3044 there are several suspicious incident reports describing a TES search that found what appeared to be a shallow grave off Suburban Drive. Cannot find more information. I find it interesting that this particular incident is included in the document dump.

True, also keep in mind that this is all hearsay, there is no way the defense will get these statements into evidence through these witnesses. They will have to get the accusers to admit to the offenses or put Casey herself on the stand (yeah, like that is going to happen).

Actually I am not sure. It would be heresay if it was used against LA or GA, but the defendent is KC, and this is supposedly the topic of a direct conversation between the witness and the defendent.

The prosecution could very easily use these statements, if just to show the patern of stories she told various men, and how she compartmentalized her life with lies.

For the defense to use them may be more problematic.

There is an article in this weeks Inquirer about finding a shallow grave not far from the A's home, off of a dirt road. It was a place Casey was familia with.

They felt the body had been there, but Casey panicked and moved it. They found a cross like Caylee wore and little beads.

They also said the body was taken from there, and put into Casey's car and taken to the A's, where it was transferred to another vehicle to get rid of it. HMMMM.....
I wonder whose car it was transferred to???

I know it is a rag magazine, but they were right about so many aspects of the Laci Peterson case.

Of course they do:

- The compassion, kindness, deference, and respect that both OCSO and the FBI have treated them with, despite their atrocious behavior and atrocious treatment of OCSO and FBI
- Same for the media
- Same for Tim Miller
- Same for Judge Strickland
- I could go on in that vein
- They have two happy, healthy children
- I believe they have their health
- They have good people who still try to help, encourage, and support them
- They have thousands and thousands of people who care about their grandchild, Caylee, respect her, and are working hard to get justice for her

I could go on.

MOO

:clap::clap::clap:

What a great post, BeanE! You come up with good ones everyday! Now. Lets do not forget the SA in this case. He is standing up for justice for Caylee and is working very hard!

:blowkiss:

Starting on page 3037 to about 3044 there are several suspicious incident reports describing a TES search that found what appeared to be a shallow grave off Suburban Drive. Cannot find more information. I find it interesting that this particular incident is included in the document dump.

Yes, I saw that. Out of all the searches, why would this one be documented like it has been found as evidence? Suburban Drive comes to an end and is supposed to be not far from the Anthony home. Wonder if we can google it?

There is an article in this weeks Inquirer about finding a shallow grave not far from the A's home, off of a dirt road. It was a place Casey was familia with.

They felt the body had been there, but Casey panicked and moved it. They found a cross like Caylee wore and little beads.

They also said the body was taken from there, and put into Casey's car and taken to the A's, where it was transferred to another vehicle to get rid of it. HMMMM.....

I know it is a rag magazine, but they were right about so many aspects of the Laci Peterson case.

Oh Jeez.....now I'm going to have to go pick up a copy before heading to my son's house for Thanksgiving..LOL

Maybe it was transferred to Amy's wrecked car?

So we have 2 different opinions. That's what these boards are all about. :blowkiss:

That was a real question. What has she contributed? She never helped her family, it was all about her. She never had consistent employment. She never provided for her daughter. She used people, stole from them, lied to them, family included. When they caught on, she found new victims to prey on. She doesn't sound like much of a victim to me. He!!, she's doing the same thing to her attorney!

Bolded by me.

The bolded portion paints a very sad and tragic picture if one sees the grandparents as victims of an evil Casey. I, however, do not see it that way. I see Casey as a victim of her family and Caylee as the ultimate sacrifice by whomever.

My opinion only

There are a lot of victims out there, of far more horrendous abuse than what KC suffered (if she is not lying again). I don't normally spill my guts online, or anywhere else, but I am one of those victims.

Being molested by my father and brother would have been a picnic for me, so would having CA for a mother.

I was (apparently) the poster child for pedophilia. I was molested from the age of 2 by my mother's brother, her brother in law, then later beginning at age 6 through age 14 by the minister of the church I had attended my entire life (who was paying my mother to let him molest me).

Many of you have followed my link here to my Myspace page, so you know what I am about, and that I have never even considered murdering anyone.

I don't subscribe in any way, shape or form to victim mentality, no matter what has happened to you. That's life. There are many thousands of people out there that had it rougher than me. And I have never met a family in all my travels that is not dysfunctional. Families do not come with instruction manuals, neither does life.

You take what you are given and deal with it. You either crawl into a bottle of booze or pills, or go deep inside and turn it around and make something of yourself, or you end up climbing a clock tower or murdering your child.

And I am certainly not defending CA, because I believe she is just as guilty (no more, no less) as her daughter (because of the things she is doing to prevent Caylee from getting justice).

That was a real question. What has she contributed? She never helped her family, it was all about her. She never had consistent employment. She never provided for her daughter. She used people, stole from them, lied to them, family included. When they caught on, she found new victims to prey on. She doesn't sound like much of a victim to me. He!!, she's doing the same thing to her attorney!

I define a victim as someone who is put down in front of others, and we have several testimonies to that. I define a victim as someone who is more or less forced to keep a baby they don't want because they are helpless and someone insists. I define a victim as someone who MAY have been sexually abused, according to their own statements to other people. I define a victim as someone who carries the weight of a family dysfunctional before they were born - a scapegoat, if you will.

Given what we've seen in print, and on the media of how this family behaves -confrontational, mistruths, etc., ad nauseum, I can imagine Casey as a victim.

As for her attorney. . .well, let his words and actions speak for themselves.

My opinion only.

I agree with you to a point, but not all victims have the same response to abuse, not all victims display the same behaviors. On occassion victims move on to victimize others, and I would also say that often they do not. Even within one family the response to the same shared experience can vary greatly. That said, whether or not Casey was abused does not affect the way I think about her guilt for the death of her daughter. These are separate issues. Like most able and intelligent adults Casey is capable of exerting her judgement and free will. She is the one responsible for her choices, the circumstances of her life only serve to provide context.

There are a lot of victims out there, of far more horrendous abuse than what KC suffered (if she is not lying again). I don't normally spill my guts online, or anywhere else, but I am one of those victims.

Being molested by my father and brother would have been a picnic for me, so would having CA for a mother.

I was (apparently) the poster child for pedophilia. I was molested from the age of 2 by my mother's brother, her brother in law, then later beginning at age 6 through age 14 by the minister of the church I had attended my entire life (who was paying my mother to let him molest me).

Many of you have followed my link here to my Myspace page, so you know what I am about, and that I have never even considered murdering anyone.

I don't subscribe in any way, shape or form to victim mentality, no matter what has happened to you. That's life. There are many thousands of people out there that had it rougher than me. And I have never met a family in all my travels that is not dysfunctional. Families do not come with instruction manuals, neither does life.

You take what you are given and deal with it. You either crawl into a bottle of booze or pills, or go deep inside and turn it around and make something of yourself, or you end up climbing a clock tower or murdering your child.

And I am certainly not defending CA because I believe she is just as guilty as her daughter. No more and no less.

Firstly, let me say I'm sorry for what you went through. I cannot image the suffering that must have been yours.

However, let me state what so many have stated about the Anthonys - everyone is different, they grieve differently, act differently, and even abuse survivors cope differently, although I THINK this may be what you're saying?

My opinion only.

There is no way to know if KC told Jessie the truth when she said her brother tried to have sex with her. I doubt it's true. She's said many, many things that aren't true, no reason to believe this. And I see no shred of evidence that any one of her family members molested her. What is the evidence, for those who believe?

Incidentally, I'm not a SA victim myself, so I'm ill-informed on any pattern of behavior a victim may demonstrate.

I just think CA is crazy, neither CA nor GA are very smart, and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. With the computer searches for neck breaking, household weapons, etc., I think it's possible KC wanted to do away with other family members at one time, and call it self-defense.

JMO.

Could have been George moving Caylee's body? It would not be in good shape after being there for some time. It could have been put into an airtight container for transport though, and there may not have been that much of an odor. Or Lee could have moved it. I do not remember any of the other Anthony vehicles being tested for anything.

I had always wondered why George had a handgun in the wheelwell of his vehicle. Was it for protection while performing a very risky task? He could not have used it while driving. He would have had to tell the carjacker to wait just a moment while he retrieved his gun so he could shoot him! It would have been a very handy place to put the gun if he had been doing something at the back of his vehicle. I know he was not to have any handguns in the house while Casey was on house arrest, but that is an enclosed garage and is so accessible without even being seen. IMO, I really think he should have gotten into trouble over that.

I am rambling. Sorry. I am just so very frustrated after reading all of those documents. After reading Cindy's mother's emails (and mother's sister's), I felt so badly for them. They have Rick watching out for them, thank goodness. There are too many casualties in this war Casey, Cindy, George, and Lee have waged. May Casey never have another peaceful moment. And any money any of them get out of their books and interviews or the selling of Caylee's pics will never bring them happiness. GB little Caylee!

Sorry!!!!!

I define a victim as someone who is put down in front of others, and we have several testimonies to that. I define a victim as someone who is more or less forced to keep a baby they don't want because they are helpless and someone insists. I define a victim as someone who MAY have been sexually abused, according to their own statements to other people. I define a victim as someone who carries the weight of a family dysfunctional before they were born - a scapegoat, if you will.

Given what we've seen in print, and on the media of how this family behaves -confrontational, mistruths, etc., ad nauseum, I can imagine Casey as a victim.

My opinion only.
Casey does not strike me as someone that does something she doesn't want to. I think her behavior shows that she does exactly what she wants to do.
I mention that because I think Casey chose to have Caylee of her own free will. She could have easily aborted the baby and told Cindy she fell down a flight of stairs. She made up fake accidents, strokes,jobs so she is fully capable. I don't think Cindy could have forced Casy into carrying a baby. it just doesn't fit.

I understand what you are saying and I think in certain circumstances KC could be considered a victim of sorts if some of the abuse or other issues are ever confirmed to be true. However, we are all blessed with free will and the ability to change our destiny and she made her choices as to what she wanted to become.

I think the abuse allegations are supported by a lot of Casey's behavior... I guess we all have our own opinions, but there is a level of defiance about believing this situation because people don't want to see Casey as a 'victim'. Like it or not, Casey is human too and at the time she alleges she was first indecently touched by Lee, Casey was only a young and confused girl. The thing I keep in mind though is that regardless of what did, or didn't happen to Casey, it doesn't make little Caylee any less of a victim - Casey still killed her.

*snipped*
I do feel sorry for Great Grandma - I'm sure she didn't want her business strewn all over the internet!

She sent it to LE. They didn't solicit it from her. I'm sure she released it with knowledge that it would come out, either on the internet (like so many other things already had) or in court.

I think the abuse allegations are supported by a lot of Casey's behavior... I guess we all have our own opinions, but there is a level of defiance about believing this situation because people don't want to see Casey as a 'victim'. Like it or not, Casey is human too and at the time she alleges she was first indecently touched by Lee, Casey was only a young and confused girl. The thing I keep in mind though is that regardless of what did, or didn't happen to Casey, it doesn't make little Caylee any less of a victim - Casey still killed her.

Recall in Cindy's FBI tapes the long detailed story about when Lee was sick at the age of 16 where they had to take every precaution against injury? It was looooooooooooooooooooooooong. But it was in response to "Has Casey ever suffered a major trauma?" Cindy went on to recount how Casey took care of Lee, helping out when needed, that they became very close during that time. Casey would have been in her early teens.

Food for thought.

ok, here's what I don't get. If KC really was uncomfortable around LA because of what she alleges - why doesn't she act that way? She and LA are very close, she admits it and so does CA. I don't get it.

Given what we've seen in print, and on the media of how this family behaves -confrontational, mistruths, etc., ad nauseum,

I can imagine Casey as a victim.

My opinion only.

Ok, I understand you're opinion on KC being a victim in your opinion. My question for you that I'm not clear on is - with Caylee's tiny decomposed body lying out there somewhere so that no one can find out the truth of her demise, what punishment do you think KC should receive for her subsequent lies and refusal to cooperate in the disappearance of her daughter? With all you've read and seen to date, what would you suggest the jury sentence KC to?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

CA: we've been friends for over 6 years. definitely someone i trust. it just depends. i pay her a lot more than most nanny's make. it's worth it though

TL: Who is this zanny nanny person

CA: Someone i had net [sic] through a mutual friend almost 4 years ago. She used be my buddy jeffs nanny before she became mine. i'm scared

Yes, Casey has told friends she paid the "nanny" $400 per week (an outrageous amount IMO), but in one of the documents released yesterday (it looked like a statement she filled out regarding her employment) she listed her job as Event Planner at Universal making $13.75 per hour! That's $550 per week gross, then after taxes, that means she was paying the "nanny" about 90% of her take home pay!!! :bang: LMAO....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gordock