Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave a scenario of abuse by GA & LA back on 11/1 on the thread

Name a Scenario Where KC's actions would be justified.....post #82

I thought it would be a story she would tell to say she gave Caylee away to protect her b/c CA wanted custody and didn't want the men near the baby for fear it could happen to her when she got older. I have thought that LA could be the father only because no one really knows or won't talk about it. I found it strange she was engaged and had a one night stand and got pregnant. LA won't give DNA and no lie detector tests.... Also JB keeps saying she has good reason, CA says she is sitting in jail to protect Caylee, Mother of the year award. I don't think it's true that she put Caylee in hiding, but it would be a story CA and GA COULD believe.

I thought it would be a story she would tell to say she gave Caylee away to protect her b/c CA wanted custody and didn't want the men near the baby for fear it could happen to her when she got older. I have thought that LA could be the father only because no one really knows or won't talk about it. I found it strange she was engaged and had a one night stand and got pregnant. LA won't give DNA and no lie detector tests.... Also JB keeps saying she has good reason, CA says she is sitting in jail to protect Caylee, Mother of the year award. I don't think it's true that she put Caylee in hiding, but it would be a story CA and GA COULD believe.

And Cindy saying in that email that Casey is better where she is and Caylee is safer?What does she know??????:confused:

To my knowledge, they got a court order to do DNA on LA. JB keeps saying she has good reason? For what?

JB blows smoke and puts up mirrors to convince us that her various lies have reason. It won't work.

I read the "Incoming Texts" docs, did anyone notice any docs w/ "Outgoing Texts"? I was thinking I missed them.

Thanks!

And Cindy saying in that email that Casey is better where she is and Caylee is safer?What does she know??????:confused:
She doesn't know anything. She has been listening to some BS being fed by JB and the perp, imo. They seem to be sticking with the kidnapping story where the family is threatened and Caylee will be "safe" as long as the perp doesn't talk. Pure fabrication.

I read the "Incoming Texts" docs, did anyone notice any docs w/ "Outgoing Texts"? I was thinking I missed them.

Thanks!

Those are probably being held for trial. That's my guess.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

CA: we've been friends for over 6 years. definitely someone i trust. it just depends. i pay her a lot more than most nanny's make. it's worth it though

TL: Who is this zanny nanny person

CA: Someone i had net [sic] through a mutual friend almost 4 years ago. She used be my buddy jeffs nanny before she became mine. i'm scared

Of course it won't work. What POSSIBLE reason could ANYONE have for murder other than self-defense?
They have an unbelievable story to begin with...so what are a few more well placed lies on top of it? When they weave their story out of the BS that Casey has already come up with...it can only get more bizarre.

I wonder if CA knew what Casey has been telling about them (the allegations) and how she will react to that.This is not a game anymore,I hope CA will realize it now.

I'm gonna send Tricia a message later about if I can contact him see if he'd come talk to us.. the more I read I really don't think he would be upset.

This mans greatniece is dead, his mother is elderly and stressed, his father is in a nursing home, his sister is falling apart and you want to contact him? I dont get it. How is this appropriate?

I wonder if CA knew what Casey has been telling about them (the allegations) and how she will react to that.This is not a game anymore,I hope CA will realize it now.

Makes me wonder now what GA and LA will do about these latest allegations. Could break the case.

I'm gonna send Tricia a message later about if I can contact him see if he'd come talk to us.. the more I read I really don't think he would be upset.

Rick is embedded in this investigation now and is not talking to anyone as would be understandable. I don't think it would be wise to encourage him to do so. He too has been a victim of his neice.

Good Morning WS Friends,

I wasn't going to post ths morning, but felt I needed to bring your atterntion to a potential problem that I see emerging here, since the release of the new docs--specifically Casey's claim that she was a victim of sexual abuse.

Please remember that nearly 1 in 4 (by statistics) of our fellow sleuths are also abuse survivors. In our attempts to understand Casey's twisted mind, it may be easy to paint with a wide brush. Let's all be careful of the kind people here (and others who may just be lurking/reading here) who are nothing like Casey Anthony.

Mods please delete if this is too OT.
I don't think it is off topic and it is a good reminder. I knew as soon as I saw the new docs this would be an issue which would cause immediate reactions in so many.

I also want to caution people to remember that this is a vast public forum and their personal posts are being read by thousands here. I see many posts where people have come forward about what has taken place in their own lives, but perhaps this isn't the best place to bring it out. Anonymity is never guaranteed on the internet. People can take advantage or be harmful even here of people who were and are victims/survivors.

Oh, I'm dying to see how Cindy tries to spin this information, and who she tries to blame, considering this implicates her OTHER child.
In my admittedly personal and therefore completely anecdotal experience, this will result in Cindy throwing Lee under the bus (he can fend for himself, after all) in order to more feverishly defend Casey.

In my admittedly personal and therefore completely anecdotal experience, this will result in Cindy throwing Lee under the bus (he can fend for himself, after all) in order to more feverishly defend Casey.

The family's response to this is going to be interesting.

Will LA jump ship if KC doesn't retract?

Her lawyer is an idiot and we know he won't use it as a defense, true or not.

Cindy will probably say that it's not true but KC had "reasons" for saying it which will "come out" later but she can't say what they are because it will put the family in danger.

KC's allegations in these latest set of doc's that she was abused either by her father/brother/mother to me is another lie to add to the pile. She wouldn't know how to tell the truth, first time, anytime. The two times she was urged to tell the truth, her attorney talked her out of it. Her legal representation is seriously incompetent and should be called on it. He doesn't even know the general rules of the court system. An embarassment in the legal system that should be seriously questionned by the bar for the shabby job he's doing in this case. Ted B. did a better job representing himself. By coaching KC to keep her mouth shut, he's leading her by the hand straight to death row. She could help herself by telling the truth at this point and he encourages her to remain quiet. Go figure. The writing is on the wall and the family is totally destroyed because of her lies. I do not believe a word about the incest or the abuse. KC was no victim. She is a spoiled wrotten brat that got away with anything and everything. She's a thief, a liar, a manipulative user and a murderer. This is what all that spoiling cultivated and the family is paying the price. She sits in that jail and pretends that she is in good hands by believing JB is going to take care of her best interests. Nothing could be further from the truth. He could literally be the death of her. If the A's want to do what they can to keep her from facing the ultimate sentence, they need to....first face the truth themselves and stop with the charade that Caylee is alive. They need to visit their daughter/sister to encourage her to tell the truth. It's her only salvation and January is coming up fast. I've never become so involved in a case like case and I've asked myself why that has happened. My answer is only that I am one of many that is "fed up" with these crimes happening to innocent babies like Caylee. Thank the Lord there are many many others that are feeling the same way in that regard. Caylee has started something in all of us so we can unite and find a voice to speak for Caylee and others like her.

With all that being said, I know her grandmother is cooking a turkey today trying to be as "normal" as possible with two empty places at the table. I will think of them today as I sit with my family but MY focus is still on Caylee and where she might be put to rest. I pray that the A's will listen to their hearts and do the right thing. Go to KC and ask her for the truth to end it all.

wishing all a Blessed Thanksgiving Day.
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Gret post, and I agree 100%!

It looks like great gma and brother do not lie, they say it like it is, good to know that they are good people.

I dunno---great grandma tells a story in which her daughter is constantly victimized. It sounds as though she's parroting what she's been told by Cindy; her perceptions may be skewed---as would be expected with a daughter who has a penchant for making things about herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth12345