Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More highlights from Part 1:

From the garbage bag in Casey's trunk there was a receipt from Fusian Ultra Lounge dated 5/24/08 at 1:50 hours of one of TonE's roommates.

Also, several items from the garbage came from TL's apartment. TL said he had no idea why the trash would be in Casey's trunk (especially since she had come from Grandma's house and not his apartment).

--

On 6/23 TL went to the A family home with Casey to get the gas cans. The shed was locked and TONY used a tire iron to pry the lock open.

--

We now know that Casey told the molestation/abuse stories regarding Lee to both Jesse and TL.

just her playing the victim with the men in her life. that's exactly what the play book says she would do.

Can you imagine CA'S despise of GA knowing if they divorced she would have to give him half and also spousal support cause she supported him so many years ? She is such a controller I can just see the anger in her face at learning that . A nurse friend of mine had to do just that , what a shame , he was a loser to. And brother accuses GA of pushing father in law thru a plate glass window...man, what a life..this reminds me of a novel...something like the movie "Misery" books. hee hee..I need to go to bed. Happy Thanksgiving everyone , I am invited out this year , how very sweet !

Yes, I've read it. He accused Cindy of destroying evidence by washing the pants from the car. And warns her the cops could arrest and charge her.
And, as a special dig at the end he tells her in capital letters that everyone on the Greta show believe Caylee is dead. He thinks she belongs in the nut house. Whooa! He's really on her case about allow Casey to get away with her lies.
JMO

Her brother was quite harsh..but gosh darn it, she's just not GETTING IT! At least we know her family sees what is going on.

WAKE UP CA!

Oh, I'm dying to see how Cindy tries to spin this information, and who she tries to blame, considering this implicates her OTHER child.

And her husband...............I was just thinking the same thing........How is she going to cover this up?

I caught that too. Now, why would he lie about that?

no idea.... my only thought is that maybe he confused the dates... it has been known to happen with them before.... he seems to have been pretty open with LE in all other aspects (when Cindy isn't around)...

And her husband...............I was just thinking the same thing........How is she going to cover this up?

She is simply going to say (again) that Jesse, Tony & Nate are all in on the conspiracy and are lying about KC...

None of any of this changes how I feel about Casey if she harmed her child. There is no excuse, none!

ICAM. I was just reading part 12 starting on page 23 where her friends have gotten the alert that Caylee's missing and are responding... my heart goes out to them :( She took a lot of people who cared about her and thought they knew her for a very wicked ride. Reading this helped me remember that she's only loyal to herself and only cares about herself. Her life was a lie by her own choice and it seems pretty clear she's willing to destroy anyone and everyone who gets in the way of what she wants. Nope, this type of behavior can't be explained away by abuse or anything else. No excuse in the world can justify or help me understand what she's done.

OH My God.

Tricia
PS. I am suppose to be visiting with relatives in their living room now. How can I? With these documents....IMPOSSIBLE. Only Websleuths members will understand.

LOTS and lots of turkey...and wine....natures sedatives <LOL>...just dim the lights and let the company nap...then sneak on here!

We now know that Casey told the molestation/abuse stories regarding Lee to both Jesse and TL.

Casey always has a motive for everything she says. This can go three directions: never happened, but another "woe" is me story, please protect me;happened, but was consensual(these things do happen;happened but was covered up and family proceeded as if nothing happened.

Of note, real SAS do not normally confide in boyfriends/fiance/husbands for a very, very long time, if ever. Esp. one of an incestuous nature.

Thank you so much for posting a readable copy of the internet searches!!

Casey seemed to search for information about the tv show One Tree Hill quite close to the time she was searching for info on making chloroform -- does anyone watch the show and know if there was a plot-line involving chloroform or sedation or kidnapping or something similar??

To moderators
I am new at posting here so forgive me and feel free to edit this post if I do anything against the rules.

Nancy, I noticed the same thing in KC's computer searches so I tried to google One Tree Hill and Chloroform, I found a couple of interesting links to share, one is some lyrics that is some how connected to the show and the second is a link to another site that speaks of a character playing the role of a deranged Nanny that kidnaps a child she is caring for. The link for this is at http://.net/index.php?topic=4176.1800 ...post # 5

Lyrics Page http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4587115/1/Chloroform_The_One_You_Love

This could be where KC concoted her tall tale from, however I must go back and see what and check what date she made these searches.

*Ah Ha..just had a look at KC's computer searches and she looked up One Tree Hill On 03/19/08

To moderators
I am new at posting here so forgive me and feel free to edit this post if I do anything against the rules.

Nancy, I noticed the same thing in KC's computer searches so I tried to google One Tree Hill and Chloroform, I found a couple of interesting links to share, one is some lyrics that is some how connected to the show and the second is a link to another site that speaks of a character playing the role of a deranged Nanny that kidnaps a child she is caring for. The link for this is at http://.net/index.php?topic=4176.1800 post # 65

This could be where KC concoted her tall tale from, however I must go back and see what and check what date she made these searches.

*Ah Ha..just had a look at Kc's computer searches and she looked up One Tree Hill On 03/19/08

Thank you so much for finding that!!! That is very interesting!!! Wow. I know I often google random strange things I've seen on tv-- I'm sure a lot of people do. BUT, most people don't end up having those random strange things happen in their own lives. A child's death inspired by ONE TREE HILL?!?! Every time I learn something new about Casey, I find her more pathetic and horrifying. :furious:

Thank you so much for finding that!!! That is very interesting!!! Wow. I know I often google random strange things I've seen on tv-- I'm sure a lot of people do. BUT, most people don't end up having those random strange things happen in their own lives. A child's death inspired by ONE TREE HILL?!?! Every time I learn something new about Casey, I find her more pathetic and horrifying. :furious:

Wow. I tend to agree. lol :eek:

Did anyone notice in the e-mails that the old ladies talk about the last time "she left"? They were talking about KC.

Every time I read something else, my jaw drops.

CA had been supporting them all! GA has had 3-4 jobs since they got back together in 2006? He hasn't work for 1/2 the time they have been in Orlando since 1989? Disability? Going to take half the house and get alimony if she divorces him? He is starting to sound like a sleeze.

GA is bi-polar, like his sister and KC inherited it from him?

Rick hasn't liked GA for the whole 28 years they have been married?

CA was thinking of suicide but for Caylee and her parents?

LA? What is he going to say about these allegations his sister made? BTW, DH said a long time ago "there is something wrong with a guy who parts his hair in the middle". Tonght, during NG, a picture of LA was shown DH said "who is that?" Without knowing much about this case, or that it was LA, he said "he isn't right, they need to look at him for some answers." LA had his hair parted in the middle.

DH has never been wrong about anyone - ever.

Oh yeah. I can't wait. Casey or Lee???

Yep this will be very interesting to follow.
Re the sexual allegations.I wouldn't say they are all lies.She does fit the profile IMO.She's a liar,a manipulator,a party-girl.

I don't know what to believe yet.It's either she's pure evil&twisted or maybe just another victim.Who knows.....I don't know anymore.Maybe she just wanted to impress the guys in her life by telling these stories.Maybe there is some truth in it,I wouldn't be surprised.

One things for sure though,the whole family acts SOOOO suspicious,I've never seen anything like this before.

And her saying she's a bad mother,I AM SURE this is something Cindy convinced her of.

To moderators

Nancy, I noticed the same thing in KC's computer searches so I tried to google One Tree Hill and Chloroform, I found a couple of interesting links to share, one is some lyrics that is some how connected to the show and the second is a link to another site that speaks of a character playing the role of a deranged Nanny that kidnaps a child she is caring for. The link for this is at http://.net/index.php?topic=4176.1800 ...post # 5

*Ah Ha..just had a look at KC's computer searches and she looked up One Tree Hill On 03/19/08

OMG! Good Find!

To Moderator's also: (sorry I didn't think to do this myself, taking clue from above)

I am new at this as well, feel free to edit my posts if I do anything against the rules as well - are run on sentences against the rules? (jk, I'll try to do better)

Yep this will be very interesting to follow.
Re the sexual allegations.I wouldn't say they are all lies.She does fit the profile IMO.She's a liar,a manipulator,a party-girl.

I don't know what to believe yet.It's either she's pure evil&twisted or maybe just another victim.Who knows.....I don't know anymore.Maybe she just wanted to impress the guys in her life by telling these stories.Maybe there is some truth in it,I wouldn't be surprised.

One things for sure though,the whole family acts SOOOO suspicious,I've never seen anything like this before.

And her saying she's a bad mother,I AM SURE this is something Cindy convinced her of.

Fits the profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member