New Docs Part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Around the same time someone is searching for "household weapons" and chloroform, they are also searching for One Tree Hill 100th episode. A quick search reveals that in this episode the grandfather finds the nanny hiding with a small kidnapped child.

If there had not been a strand of Caylee's hair in the trunk with the band of death around the root area, I would say this theory might be plausible.
But because of that hair, I personally don't think there is any kidnapping, no "nanny", no one watching this baby in another state.
The car wreaks of death, Mommy's clothing stank to high heaven, and the hair along with the internet searches on Chloroform and neck breaking- all add up to one thing. That baby is no longer alive.

Casey does not strike me as someone that does something she doesn't want to. I think her behavior shows that she does exactly what she wants to do.
I mention that because I think Casey chose to have Caylee of her own free will. She could have easily aborted the baby and told Cindy she fell down a flight of stairs. She made up fake accidents, strokes,jobs so she is fully capable. I don't think Cindy could have forced Casy into carrying a baby. it just doesn't fit.

I understand what you are saying and I think in certain circumstances KC could be considered a victim of sorts if some of the abuse or other issues are ever confirmed to be true. However, we are all blessed with free will and the ability to change our destiny and she made her choices as to what she wanted to become.

JBean, I posted this in another topic, but I'd really like you to see it, so I'll put it here and then delete it from the other thread (thus adhering to your "No Double Posts rule" :) ) ....

Although it pains me to empathize with KC in any way, I don't believe she felt she had any choice about keeping the baby. CA is a human steamroller and KC was in a hopelessly weak position; she was 18 years old, 7 months pregnant, no high school degree (yet?), unable to support herself, and about to give birth. If she'd dared to argue for giving the baby up for adoption, I can only imagine the sort of pressure and threats she'd have gotten from CA.

CA wanted that baby raised by them/her, and instead of resorting to pressure and threats to prevent an adoption, CA by her own words, painted a bright, happy picture of how life was going to be for KC and her baby. Then they rushed off to buy maternity clothes and see an ob/gyn. They were going to pull together and get through this as a family.

But here's what CA failed to tell KC: Once Caylee was born, CA was going to take total control. She was going to dictate, criticize, and compete with KC over Caylee's affection. She was going to usurp KC's place with Caylee whenever she chose. Although she had wanted to raise that baby and loved doing it, she was going to never let KC forget who paid the bills.

She would expect KC and later, her finace to abide by "house rules," and, if anyone objected to CA's rules, or anything else, she would be entitled to verbally flay and humiliate KC right in front of whoever it was.

Once the fiance was out of the way, KC would be expected to devote herself entirely to working and raising her child--that meant being home every evening even though she wasn't needed (or probably wanted) there. Any deviation or opposing desire to date, etc. would require permission and--if given--would result in incriminations about being an unfit mother.

I'm not expressing myself very well, I know. I just object to CA's ruthless determination to control and dominate everyone in her domain and still portray herself as the victim. Don't mistake me--I think KC is the daughter from hell. But I don't think the woman who raised her was any bargain either. Far, far from it.

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING has ever been said further about it. They met Kio there (per recorded statement) and TES searched there...I truly believe this was original burial site. This is just another ace up the sleeve for prosecution. Discovery requires sharing of results,,but not the "results" of the result...i.e...we found something in car. Now you can go check it. By including these 3 random statements in the last discovery doc dump, they've fulfilled the discovery requirement...its up to the defense to figure out what they found, why they included it, etc..

Anyone know anything further??

Hmmm... I don't know anything further, but this is so interesting to me. Why would these statements be released unless they found something. It seems important to me.

What became of this discovery? What was at the end of the rope???

Whatever it was, it was not included in the documents that were just released.

I found it very odd that at the end of each statement they had written I did not contact the media or similar (in my own words).

That seems like a strange thing to state. I would think - we WILL not contact the media would have been more appropriate.

Maybe LE thought they had a leak and wanted to see if it was who they suspected?

Totally speculating here

I have often wondered about that particular area because of the access. If you drive down to Suburban and take a right...you are there. It has many small roads inside the wooded area which could be quite familiar to Casey or others in the fam. It would be a logical place to bury her, imo.

Yep, yep and "close to home"...

Katie R. who lives at Sawgrass.
In this doc dump this Katie was supposed to come and talk to LE. She never showed.
Am I making a mountain out of a mole hill on this? Any other thoughts on this.

Snipped by me.

No, Shadow I don't think you're doing that. Katie R didn't just fail to show up, she refused to cooperate with LE, when all they wanted her to do was name any friends of Casey's who lived at Sawgrass. After refusing, she told LE to talk to Vickie A who lives at Sawgrass and is a good friend of Casey's (supposedly).

However, the State's Witness list does not include Ms. Robinson or Ms. Aleman.

Interesting... Particularly the part about Katie R refusing to cooperate. What earthly reason would she have to refuse to cooperate? :confused:

Her friends say she said she miscarried this year, I think in doc 3

As I recall, she told her friends about the miscarriage after running into someone named Brandon at a party, said he was the father.

Who knows if it was true. I could easily see her using that as her excuse for leaving the party. Perhaps she stole from him or had some other reason for avoiding him.

Just finished reading the emails between Rick, CA's brother, and CA. He cracks me up!!
My favorite is his insistence on an answer to the age old question, "Did anyone,other than Casey, ever see this babysitter?" Finally, someone putting her feet to the fire. I can only hope the Prosecution follows his lead at the trial.

Also, if you look at the order of documents - the 5 witness statements about Suburban drive are in order. Then, there is a document from October about the Ricardo - chloroform picture/graphic...AND THEN

right after that is another document, same case # and references 5 witness statements attached and was coded - referred to SEX CRIMES!

The witness statements are hard to read in some parts, but the basic jist is - these people were searching for Caylee and were looking for Hopespring Drive but passed it and ended up at the end of the paved part of the road and there was a gate that was opened. They drove in and saw the disturbed soil and a tire track sunk in one spot. Then another witness said the soil with a line (or could be "tire" - too hard to read the print) in it like it was compacted. They dug in the disturbed area and got to a "pipe" of some sort.

All 5 statements have the same ending - I did not contact the media.

Here is the link: http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155418.pdf

Page 37 is where it starts.

Also, if you look at the order of documents - the 5 witness statements about Suburban drive are in order. Then, there is a document from October about the Ricardo - chloroform picture/graphic...AND THEN

right after that is another document, same case # and references 5 witness statements attached and was coded - referred to SEX CRIMES!

:eek: :waitasec: :eek: :waitasec: :eek:

Can you tell me which set of docs the statements are in? I briefly read them when they came out, but I don't remember where they are. Thanks.

:eek: :waitasec: :eek: :waitasec: :eek:

Can you tell me which set of docs the statements are in? I briefly read them when they came out, but I don't remember where they are. Thanks.

Yes - I just edited my post above yours with the link.

Let me know what you think about some of the handwriting - it was hard for me to read.

Ironically, quite shortly after that test was administered George moved out of the house and filed for divorce. We are led to believe that it was because of gambling debts which we now find out were paid for by a Workman's Comp claim and were of Nigerian scam descent.

George moved out of the house because he was already fed up with his daughter before she got pregnant, which then made her a *advertiser censored* in his eyes. He was disgusted and furious with Cindy because he was now expected to raise Casey's illegimate child and to continue putting up with Casey forever. That also meant he was going to have to go on listening forever to the fights between Cindy and Casey. IMO.

Now, for a minute think what might have been found out when Caylee was born in those tests with JG? Lee moved out too. Lee didn't come around when George was there after George came back home. According to George, after it was revealed Casey was pregnant (8th month), Lee and CAsey's relationship was strained.

Lee gives me the creeps, and always has, but I just can't buy into Casey's claim of sexual "abuse" by him and certainly not from George. Furthermore if Casey is instead implying that George physically abused her, that's obviously a crock. George does as he's told, and Cindy certainly wouldn't have "told" him he was allowed to punch darling Casey's lights out.

There's been a lot of discussion here about George's angry outbursts being evidence that he has a lot of suppressed anger. Well, yeah... I've only been exposed to Cindy and Casey for 5 months, and I already feel like strangling them or shooting myself.

A thought just occurred to me (a rare, therefore noteworthy event LOL :)) Looking back on how in-your-face belligerant Cindy often got with the protesters...and how she tried to strangle Casey recently... I wouldn't be surprised if Cindy is the one who got physical with George And Casey. In fact, given how snotty and defiant Casey is, she probably wouldn't be afraid to take a swing at George.

Did Casey tell the truth to friends about the abuse that possibly started in middle school? WHAT does ANNIE know?

I dunno, but in 5 months, I haven't heard Casey tell the truth once.

BTW, I enjoyed your post, Broderick. Very thought-provoking.

This just makes this incident even more strange. It was referred to sex crimes. Why? It it is related to this case, wouldn't missing persons be checked? This whole thing is strange. And yes, why is the report about the chloroform pic on Ricardo's computer right in between the statements and the report? :waitasec: Good job finding those things.

I've been reading and reading these docs and the eyes are getting blurry and there are so many things I want to bring up but it's bed time over here so I just want to say, the bottom line of it all, as all of us have said time and again from the start, and it's the very reason we are here, that Caylee just sounded like the coolest sweetest kid, everyone adored her and thought as such and I think the most tragic of all things is that regardless of your beliefs, once you're here on earth everybody deserves a chance at life and she not only most likely suffered at the hands of her own mother, was betrayed by the very being supposed to protect her above anything else, and was robbed of all the things she could have become and her loved ones have been robbed of all the joy she would have brought, that's the essence of it and the seriousness of the crime. Dearest Caylee we all love you, :blowkiss::blowkiss:

This just makes this incident even more strange. It was referred to sex crimes. Why? It it is related to this case, wouldn't missing persons be checked? This whole thing is strange. And yes, why is the report about the chloroform pic on Ricardo's computer right in between the statements and the report? :waitasec: Good job finding those things.

Yeah - seemed strange to me and that's why it stuck out. What would a shallow "grave", a string tied to more strings and a pipe = sex crime?

I'm at a loss, but it does seem very ODD!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop