New Documents?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people who have been abused as children go on to develop a personality disorder.. what we are seeing here with Casey are symptoms of that disorder. IMO

Lets also add that people that were abused don't always develop personality disorders and those that do develop them do not always end up in jail or living a life of crime... and people that were not abused also develop personality disorders that may or may not lead to a life of crime or other social depravities...

:blowkiss:

Im sorry to here that:( I was also molested by my dad from age 5 to age 14 and know how hard it is. I personally never went through therapy but I had support of friends and other family members and my church. I personally even after everything that my dad put me through I would have never wished it on anyone or harmed anyone.Im sorry but there is no excuse for taking someone elses life IMO unless it is self defense.And Caylee could not hurt Casey so Im positive it was not self defense. Im not saying I didnt try to end my life more then ones but in no way would I harm someone else.And even though i do believe some people out there dont mean to do awful things but IMO KC isnt one of them.

Ya know, you are very strong and brave to share your story with us, thank you!

I'm so sorry you had so much of your childhood stolen away. But its good to hear from so many survivors.
By speaking out about this, you are helping to change the world, and make it a better place.:blowkiss:

ITA! Hella strong women!:blowkiss:

Lets also add that people that were abused don't always develop personality disorders and those that do develop them do not always end up in jail or living a life of crime... and people that were not abused also develop personality disorders that may or may not lead to a life of crime or other social depravities...

:blowkiss:

That was pretty much covered under the other half of "many". I didn't say "All".. LOL

If this is from Cindy which it sounds like it is - it sounds totally genuine and she's worried sick not knowing where Caylee is, what is going on with Casey - are they safe?

I would be worried too if I hadn't heard from my daughter for a month

Except cell conversations show that Cindy DID hear from Casey during the month and at times talked to her for quite some time. Cindy herself mentions conversations she had with Casey about where Casey was (lying about) going.

The line "i'm going nuts not knowing what's going on with you." speaks loudly to Cindy's control issues over everyone in her life.

Yes we do know who... cfnews did not redact....

Jesse also mentioned that in September of 2005, Casey had told him that she didn't feel comfortable around her brother Lee. Casey allegedly told him that before this day, Lee had tried to have sex with her. Jesse didn't ask her to elaborate, but from the context of the conversation, he believed that Casey meant Lee had tried to pressure casey into having sexual intercourse with her(suppose to be "HIM" obviously).

Copied from page 48 ...link below

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...1-2320 f.pdf

Oh wow! Thank you. I didn't see that. So she told 2 people that Lee made sexual advances towards her. :eek:

have any of her female friends said anything about casey telling them she was molested by either lee or george? seems to me she would have told a female friend before a male friend that she didn't know that long. which leads me to question if she was really molested by them.

We haven't seen Annie's interview. She was supposedly her best friend for a long time.

Except cell conversations show that Cindy DID hear from Casey during the month and at times talked to her for quite some time. Cindy herself mentions conversations she had with Casey about where Casey was (lying about) going.

The line "i'm going nuts not knowing what's going on with you." speaks loudly to Cindy's control issues over everyone in her life.

I think Cindy was "going nuts" because, while she had talked to Casey a lot during that month, she wasn't allowed to talk to Caylee. It was also very abnormal for Casey and Caylee to be away from the Anthony home for a month-- they lived there.
I definitely think Cindy has some major issues-- including but not limited to control-- but I think it's completely normal and understandable for her to have been concerned about Casey and Caylee's 1 month absence . And I think we all wish she would have been MORE concerned SOONER.

I do want to add that while I have no doubt KC is "FUBAR"... aside from her damsel in distress promiscuity I can't believe that her actions are the result of abuse... I would be shocked if it was ever proven.... and yes, I too speak from experience... even the part with the "BSC" mother..

OMG can someone start a new topic called........I love Cindys brother Rick!!!!

Well, after I read through some of this I had to stop and go make a pineapple upside down cake for tomorrow. I was thinking while I was getting it in the oven that knowing what a prolific liar KC is that maybe she was setting something up. Could it be that she was trying to get one of these guys that she told about the abuse to take care of it for her? To get rid of the abuser and possibly the mother that allowed it. It's not like we haven't seen that played out before. Just a thought. She does exhibit many characteristics of an abused person, however.

Oh wow! Thank you. I didn't see that. So she told 2 people that Lee made sexual advances towards her. :eek:

That's why I tend to believe her....

I am a medical transcriptionist and have typed psych reports for years. You would be surprised at the amount of sexual abuse and incest that goes on in the world. I think people are seeing a good example in this thread. It is everywhere. Every family is affected whether they know it or not IMO. My sister's husband molested my niece at an early age, as well as others. It destroys everything around you and years later there are lingering problems with the family. That said, KC IS NOT crazy... I hope they throw the book at that whole family.

OMG can someone start a new topic called........I love Cindys brother Rick!!!!

Count me in!! That e-mail was filled with things I wish I coulda said but he did. Now I see why their family isn't around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RLP