"NEW Facts to Know About Caylee Marie!"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ah...she was still her mother and her entire world....everyone forgets that at least.

(not saying she's MY hero but to caylee, she was caylee's everything...that's why all this is so horrible.)

I agree about this. Hindsight is 20/20, so we look at things a little bit differently. When Caylee was alive, I'm sure she had nothing but love in her heart for her Mother, and would consider her a hero.

This list of things just further proves what a beautiful ray of sunshine Caylee was for this Earth. This, along with the tour of her little room, does nothing to my feelings for her family, but only makes me feel an even deeper sense of sorrow for what the World is missing without Caylee.

I totally agree, and I was just thinking the same thing. It would be really unusual for a 2-3 year old to be able to count to 45, even in their native language. I think the counting to 45 in Spanish thing is something the Anthonys just made up, and maybe something Casey liked to brag to her friends about, even though it wasn't true.

I have to agree...........maybe to 10, but at that age???
and why the Spanish, KC learning spanish in jail also?
I thought CA hated Spanish...........KC way to get back to CA?
also, KC didn't do many 'mommy duties", just bragging there, IMO

Wait! Someone get out a measuring tape. What 3 year old child is 3 1/2 - 4 feet tall? HELLO?

Is this really on the website?

Seriously, I thought this sounded way off also. According to the CDC, if Caylee was this tall, she was off the charts.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/growthcharts/set1clinical/cj41l022.pdf

I agree with MD Mommy, they had no idea how tall she was. She should have still been seeing a pediatrican on a regular basis at this age and would still be being measured. I also have serious doubts that she could count to forty five in Spanish.

I don't doubt that a child of three can count to 45 in Spanish. My daughter, at three years old, could read our local newspaper (or anything else for that matter) and could count until you told her to stop. My son couldn't when he was three. Children are different.
It is neither here nor there though because Caylee will never be tested and her grandparents know this.

Posted on the Anthony family MySpace today:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=450183929

Caylee: Things to Know About Her!

NEW Facts to Know about Caylee Marie!
Caylee is more left handed than right, but she can throw with either hand.
She knows her full name.
She loves dogs and cats.
She loves balloons!
She can count to 45 in spanish.
She loves dancing and music.

Name: Caylee Marie Anthony
Missing since: June 16, 2008</B>

Characteristics
Hair-light brown hair
Eyes-Dark hazel
Height- Aprrox. 3.5 to 4 feet tall
Weight- Approx. 35 – 45 lbs.
Birth mark on left shoulder/arm

Caylee's Favorite Things!
Color: purple and pink
Food & Drink: green beans and apple juice
Sweets: iced animal cookies & chocolate ice cream

Bold by me. 45 makes no sense. If she can count to 39 or 45 she would be able to count to 49, dont you think?

I beleive it, children at this age are major sponges and absorb so much.

Agree. Doubters should go on youtube and check out some of the videos of 2 and 3 year olds reading, reciting the Gettysburgs address and other amazing accomplishments. Some even younger. It will amaze you what some can do.

Has anyone seen this come from the Anthony family before:

"We must not forget Caylee Anthony is the innocent one in all of this. She deserves to be found and we believe that she is alive and was taken out of Florida on July 20th".

I wonder where that got that particular date from, Casey maybe :tsktsk:

Also, I am wondering if this is the same Michelle Bart that works for Kid Finders? If you follow the links on her bio page, it appears it might be so :waitasec:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelle-bart/ditto-dr-phil-that-is-so_b_128489.html (next to the last paragraph)

I totally agree, and I was just thinking the same thing. It would be really unusual for a 2-3 year old to be able to count to 45, even in their native language. I think the counting to 45 in Spanish thing is something the Anthonys just made up, and maybe something Casey liked to brag to her friends about, even though it wasn't true.

Nice try to make everyone believe she was with her spanish "Zannie" so much that she taught her how to count to 45 in Spanish.

yeah riiiight. nice try CA. :clap::furious:

Why is it so hard to believe that a child of almost 3yrs old could memorize 45 words in order? She didn't have to understand them only memorize them. Alot of 2-3 year olds memorize songs with 45 words or more...Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, You Are My Sunshine, Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer etc etc memorizing words for numbers is no different.
There is a girl called Cleopatra Stratan who put on a 2 1/2 hour concert when she was 3....that's memorizing hundreds of words in order. 45 is not really that much.

I'm not saying I think the A's are being truthfull about this, just that it is very possible Caylee could have done this.
IMO, I think you guys are really making more of this than it actually is.

I think it was made up. I have never seen a child that age count to 45 in any language. I have a son who was very gifted as a child (still is actually) but he could only count to 20 at age 2 and that was considered very unusual.

She told it was from Dora the Explorer she learned it..........Unless she was in front of the TV watching that show 24/7, there would be no way at her age to learn that. I don't know much about cartoons anymore, but I even wonder if Dora show counts that high.

If KC had worked daily with Caylee teaching her the numbers it MIGHT be possible, but that probably didn't happen.

I guess the reason I doubt that she was able to count to 45 in Spanish is that she didn't seem to have the resources to teach her something like that. She didn't attend any preschools or daycares where she might be taught. Dora does not count that high on her shows. She was with KC all day, and we know that KC spent the majority of the time on her phone or computer. So unless CA was spending evenings at home teaching Caylee to count in Spanish, I just don't see where she would have had the opportunity to learn this.

I have hard time with the numbers claim too. I can see 1-25, especially at almost 3, but not 45. My autistic toddler can do 1-25, so I can see a normal child of the same age being able to count that high. He can do it in English and up to about 10 in German. But what gets me is that to get an almost three year to count that high, they have to be worked with CONSTANTLY. So if Caylee really was counting that high, who was working with her? It surely wasn't Casey.

Has anyone seen this come from the Anthony family before:

"We must not forget Caylee Anthony is the innocent one in all of this. She deserves to be found and we believe that she is alive and was taken out of Florida on July 20th".

I wonder where that got that particular date from, Casey maybe :tsktsk:

Also, I am wondering if this is the same Michelle Bart that works for Kid Finders? If you follow the links on her bio page, it appears it might be so :waitasec:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelle-bart/ditto-dr-phil-that-is-so_b_128489.html (next to the last paragraph)

Yes, that's her. I recognize her pic.

Why is that so hard to believe? By the time I was 3 and a half, I had learned to read. My brother played school with me every day after he got home from school. My son's birthday is right before school starts, and right after he turned 3, he learned to add and subtract. I was doing flashcards with his sister and he wanted to play, too. Just because it is unusual doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Lanie

Not sure about now, but Sesame Street used to go higher than 20. It's very easy for a child to learn because after 20, it's mostly just repetition of 1-9: veinte y uno, veinte y dos, etc, then treinta y uno, treinta y dos, etc. My daughter picked it up easily, mostly from Sesame Street.

How old is your daughter? I don't believe that Caylee or any 2 year old able to do this, if it is so "easy" why would she stop at 45?

I have only been a mother for almost 3 years but I would say it would be pretty difficult for a child that age to not only learn english but on top of that spanish too and counting that high. It seemed KC was always on the go and obviously the nanny didn't exist so how and where was she watching all of this tv?

I've been a mother of 3 for over 30 years and both of my boys are/were accelerated honor students. My youngest still in high school.
While my kids were above average this is something that I find it hard to believe that any child can achieve...counting to 45 in Spanish that is.

Watch the video of her at the nursing home again. She sings quite clearly "You are my sunshine." It isn't difficult to believe she could count to 45. She appeared to be a pretty special and smart child. Is her counting really the most important factor on the Anthony's posting this information today? Looking for "truth" in something we really have no way of verifying seems pointless.

How about these questions: Why are they just NOW putting out some pertinent information? Why is ANY of this considered NEW by them? The myspace page has been up for months. Why NOW.

We have all watched Caylee in videos right up to probably her last day alive. We heard some words and alot of jibber. She had the tunes right in her jibbers and singing, but to just count to 45, I don't think so. There were no videos supporting that claim either. Maybe Caylee learned to talk listening to KC on her cell phone talking to others, that would have the same sound. As far as the hero part, I hardly think Caylee was thinking that when KC continued to put that smelly rag over her face. She probably was wondering where the hero was as she choked on her own vomit in the dark. Hero? Just drop the er, thats more like it! She makes sick, and I'm afraid we haven't heard the worst of it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back