New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially after Tommy straight out tells Lindsy to lie to Timmy and not tell him when she gets her tax money. Then he tells Lisa the same thing, and she says' Oh, I know, Lindsy's not stupid." I hope Timmy & Chelsea have gotten wind of this by now, after all the money they've been paying for that whole family, with phone minutes, calls from jail, commissary....just crazy.

ITA- these people know nothing about loyalty!

Teresa says, "Don't you have something to tell me?" Then repeats a variation, "I thought you had something you wanted to tell me." [2nd quote not exact.]

Sounded very (something) < can't find the right word.

===================================

Where the heck did Montana come up? That's just odd to me. I mean, Texas & California. Texas & Georgia. Texas & Wisconsin. Any of those, I could "get," but Montana?!

Teresa says, "Don't you have something to tell me?" Then repeats a variation, "I thought you had something you wanted to tell me." [2nd quote not exact.]

Sounded very (something) < can't find the right word.

===================================

Where the heck did Montana come up? That's just odd to me. I mean, Texas & California. Texas & Georgia. Texas & Wisconsin. Any of those, I could "get," but Montana?!
Blowin smoke up Mommys jeans, IMO :innocent:

must be Emeral...because misty just outed tn and ggs...go misty!

Is NG covering Haleigh tonight?

As a matter of fact, for once she is allowing the tapes to speak for themselves. No unleashed lawyers, no marlayyynah, no Art just the words of the players. [Tapes are edited, but still a gigantic leap forward, imo.]

There's lots tonight, that I've never heard ... I missed the first show.

And do you guys think that Ron saying he just wants to find Haleigh ... is for show? He knows he's being taped. And same with what his mom says to him .... about finding Haleigh.

I bet mom and pop Croslin are telling misty to talk.

Didn't Nayancee do a nice job? And I'll bet it wasn't very hard at all to do, maybe 10 minutes total out of her day. [ok, technically speaking, it wasn't very hard to do. I know how hard it can be to keep one's mouth shut first-hand.]
:)

There's lots tonight, that I've never heard ... I missed the first show.

And do you guys think that Ron saying he just wants to find Haleigh ... is for show? He knows he's being taped. And same with what his mom says to him .... about finding Haleigh.

Seems like whenever rc gets arrested, he wants to talk about Haleigh. Did it the last time too. Brought media to the house and we got to see his dilated eyes (close up) asking to keep the focus on Haleigh. These are the two times in the last 9 months he has spoken about it.

lol - If I only had a brain. Bet your right, Quiche.

Code for the pink shirt? Heck, I don't put anything past these folks-- I might have to go back over that tidbit again.

Thanks for the heads up on NG tonight-- I've sworn her off so many times I was not anywhere near her first airing, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed