New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered this for a while, but figured everyone but me knew,lol. I thought maybe it was a store, but it seems like downstairs I may have heard it was some type of game room...Maybe a question for GER.:waitasec:

Isn't it the same place ron went in to buy smokes and came out and was arrested?

Omg listening to RC on these tapes go on and on about himself again... just can't get enough of himself lolol

:parrot:

Was the tape of Ronald and Teresa released?? I looked but couldn't find it. :blushing:

Hell, we're waiting for you to tell us!!! LOL Lemme go look for a picture,brb..

If you're here, don't worry about getting a photo. I don't think I've ever seen it but I don't go South that often. thx, anyway.

I dunno if this is the right thread to ask about this.

How in the hello do these people get tax refunds???? AND, an amount that would even make a dent in any bond they are up against? :waitasec:

IIRC - In the first tape released with the reporter guy where RC is talking to him - the reporter asks where they arrested RC and he says Spinners and then goes on to say it used to be "*advertiser censored*" but I got the impression it was a little convenience store..but JMOO

I cannot let this evening pass without acknowledging

A+ on tonight's show, Nayancee.

great question...you would have to work and pay taxes to get a refund the way i know it...we have 5 children, and work...yet when it all balances it out..we are lucky to break even, nevermind get a refund big enough for a tank of gas never mind what they all have planned to do with theirs.

I dunno if this is the right thread to ask about this.

How in the hello do these people get tax refunds???? AND, an amount that would even make a dent in any bond they are up against? :waitasec:

If you just make a few thousand in the year and have several kids you can get 5 to 10k back in earned income credit.

I like it when Tommy is telling his mom about picking up the guy in the morning for work and how drunk he would be. Wonder what kind of work they were doing.

great question...you would have to work and pay taxes to get a refund the way i know it...we have 5 children, and work...yet when it all balances it out..we are lucky to break even, nevermind get a refund big enough for a tank of gas never mind what they all have planned to do with theirs.

Isn't it something? LOL

We spent many lean years........our tax refund, if any, was always spent before it came! And none of my family or my hub's was ever in jail needing bail.

I am just gobsmacked at these people. Where TF is their owning up to responsibility? I would be mortified beyond belief if I was in their place. I don't think I could face my family............

Just watched 3 of the videos. Many thanks, PattyG.

Oh, Man....Tommy really looks spun and done to me.

I believe that Lindsy is trying to tell him it's over - kinda slowly - but, sounded like she was starting the goodbye process.

My - oh - my .... that's about all I have to say.

Just watched 3 of the videos. Many thanks, PattyG.

Oh, Man....Tommy really looks spun and done to me.

I believe that Lindsy is trying to tell him it's over - kinda slowly - but, sounded like she was starting the goodbye process.

My - oh - my .... that's about all I have to say.
I was thinking the same thing and then Misty said something and Hank said yeah if Lindsey doesnt find someone else first, and Misty says I hope not. I think Lindsey is done with all this crap and she is setting up to start her knew life.

So these recordings were from Feb 2, right? I remember Lindsay telling Tommy that Valentine's day was in 12 days.

There's got to be lots more waiting to be released.

It just breaks my heart to see Austin sitting there with his Mom, listening to the convo in the jail, while the other 2 children are outside. Who the heck is watching them while they're in the jail for the visit?

Leave them with grandparents when you go see him. Arrrrrrrrrgggghhhhh.:banghead:

I was just coming here to say the same! The pain on that little child's face was very evident throughout.... it was painful for me to even to watch. The way his eyebrows furrowed, the way he kept looking down? Too sad. He also shouldn't be subjected to his Dad's potty mouth either. Grrr....

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member