New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
kelly until you can hear them, you can read them here. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1002/15/ng.01.html
I know patty is uploading when she has time, and she has already done so so much for us.

If it weren't for the transcript being printed on NG's show screen when the tapes were played, I would have absolutely NO idea what those two said. So, Knc, this is a good idea to just go with the transcripts. IMO. I've also not seen any video of this convo either - just audio.

BTW, I think a Hank Sr. & Lisa’s love story make a great movie. You know, their life, including this crazy chapter, through their eyes. But…Quentin Tarantino would have to direct it.

Maybe Misty's lawyer should just call Tarantino, skip the book.

If Lindseys family has given her and the kids a place to stay. WHY in the hellO are they not helping with food? I can understand them not giving her cash thinking she will use it on Tommy. But someone go buy the children some food!!

Also why doesn't she go to a food pantry or a church and ask for help?

Lastly, I watched the prison wives show on the ID channel the other night. I truly hope Lindsey has more sense than these women. I just don't get how someone could stay with a man doing life w/o parole (refering to the men on the show). He is doing nothing to support them.

TO C: All I know is if she keeps making up all these lies, I`m not going to have nothing to do with her. It`s (EXPLETIVE DELETED) she`s trying to (EXPLETIVE DELETED) to put me in the middle of something I don`t know nothing about.

They ain`t got nothing to get you on, you can come up, dude. (INAUDIBLE)

TI C: I know but it`s just bad timing, dude, because CC cleared of suspect, I`m not.

TO C: Oh well, you didn`t do nothing wrong, they can`t nothing to you. They can`t. They got to have proof, dude, and you didn`t do nothing anyway because they ain`t never going to be any proof.
TI C: I know, but look, do you think any of this (EXPLETIVE DELETED) would have happened to you if this (EXPLETIVE DELETED) wasn`t going on in our lives about Haleigh?

TO C: No. Hell no. How long did I do stuff before that and nothing happened?

TI C: I know. That`s what I`m saying so. I just think they`re just out to get us. That`s what I mean. You know what I mean?

TO C: I know they are. But I think this time -- this time all this entrapment and stuff, they weren`t after me. They were after *MC and *RC. I just got caught up in the middle of it because of my damn sister. - I think this might be telling. You know, saying without saying....but whats new?
(TI C and TO C bros.)

ETA: MORE BOLDING. There aint never going to be any proof. BAM.

My understanding is that jailhouse tapes ARE available for public consumption under (FOIA) unless what is recorded is too prejudicial for a defendant and his/her lawyer asks the presiding judge to seal the tapes from the public (ala C Anthony case and her video of discovering her daughters remains being found and her reaction to that news).

Anyone can request these videos, we just usually don't have to in the high profile cases because the media does so for us if they deem it's news worthy.

Wow, that's kind of hard to believe. You mean I can request and get OJ's visiting tapes anytime I want to?

I would love to hear the jail house tapes of Misty's hair braiding friend, and RC's redneck friend to their visitors.

now those would be interesting tapes!! I'm sure they are passing along everything they hear.

If Lindseys family has given her and the kids a place to stay. WHY in the hellO are they not helping with food? I can understand them not giving her cash thinking she will use it on Tommy. But someone go buy the children some food!!

Lastly, I watched the prison wives show on the ID channel the other night. I truly hope Lindsey has more sense than these women. I just don't get how someone could stay with a man doing life w/o parole (refering to the men on the show). He is doing nothing to support them.

i watched these shows too and some of the women gave me thre creeps...especially the one trying to get the convicted lifer murdered as official father for her 3 kids...what on earth is the point of that? and she moves every time he is moved, not caring that the kids have to keep changing schools, can't make friends, etc...she got involved with him after he had been in prison for years so it is not like they had a history together...

but in lindsey's case, she probably still feels the future is possible...

i can't stand reading about these kids possibly being hungry...

kaRN - I have a mac also and have been contemplating ways to get into these files. I admit I've yet to try. I was figuring VLC might play it but I need to try.
I'm anxious to hear if you get it going.

I've been cringing when Art speaks on NG because IMO, what he's saying can/will shut them up. Initially, I thought the tapes were all done prior to any release but clearly they are from AFTER they got to the press. Now whatever we (and LE) see is likely mostly for show and geared towards the world hearing them.

I do not have a mac, however, VLC was great and clear. I noticed if it said it was working, you just push next or finish or repair and it plays. Thanks for the referral

I don't think she is going to stay with Tommy, It was probably a last visit before she left town, a goodbye? Remember we are seeing or hearing what was taped many days ago. She kept saying "I don't think so", when he said "I love you."
Now, Lindsey how about showing your kids you love them, be responsible, be the adult and protect and care for them. Stop expecting someone else to do it for you.

TO C: All I know is if she keeps making up all these lies, I`m not going to have nothing to do with her. It`s (EXPLETIVE DELETED) she`s trying to (EXPLETIVE DELETED) to put me in the middle of something I don`t know nothing about.

They ain`t got nothing to get you on, you can come up, dude. (INAUDIBLE)

TI C: I know but it`s just bad timing, dude, because CC cleared of suspect, I`m not.

TO C: Oh well, you didn`t do nothing wrong, they can`t nothing to you. They can`t. They got to have proof, dude, and you didn`t do nothing anyway because they ain`t never going to be any proof.

TI C: I know, but look, do you think any of this (EXPLETIVE DELETED) would have happened to you if this (EXPLETIVE DELETED) wasn`t going on in our lives about Haleigh?

TO C: No. Hell no. How long did I do stuff before that and nothing happened?

TI C: I know. That`s what I`m saying so. I just think they`re just out to get us. That`s what I mean. You know what I mean?

TO C: I know they are. But I think this time -- this time all this entrapment and stuff, they weren`t after me. They were after *MC and *RC. I just got caught up in the middle of it because of my damn sister. - I think this might be telling. You know, saying without saying....but whats new?
(TI C and TO C bros.)

BBM

LOL, LoveEndsWar, this entire convo makes my head spin.

But especially, these lines BBM'ed above:

They ain`t got nothing to get you on, you can come up, dude.

and:

you didn't do nothing anyway because they ain`t never going to be any proof.

At the end of the day, I think Timmy and Tommy are just having a little bubba-to-bubba chat about their penchant for burglaring, and how it's no fun anymore because they have to live under a Haleigh microscope.

Sad commentary. I think they'd like to get out from under the Haleigh microscope if they knew how. I'm not so sure they know how, and I'm not so sure they think their sister knows either.

I could be reading between these lines completely wrong, of course. :blushing:

I don't think she is going to stay with Tommy, It was probably a last visit before she left town, a goodbye? Remember we are seeing or hearing what was taped many days ago. She kept saying "I don't think so", when he said "I love you."
Now, Lindsey how about showing your kids you love them, be responsible, be the adult and protect and care for them. Stop expecting someone else to do it for you.

It was so sad to hear how self centered he is, talking about holding off on the beds, the food, the lights and water... and then to hear her trying to get reassurance on his addiction. He said it aint happening again...and she says oh it better be the last time...talking about his pills. Not exact words-but this man needs a rehab program and they all know it and don't want to deal with that. So sad. This is the last time so sorry baby I love you. blah.

I have a question- I heard Misty mention a book deal, but would she actually profit from it, or in a timely manner anyway? The reason I ask is this, and I don't know if I heard this and it's wrong, or I imagined it or what....

OK, if you're proven to be involved in a crime, such as a murder, isn't it illegal for you to profit from it by doing things like interviews for books and such? And if a profit is made, doesn't it go to the surviving family? So if this is actually true, she'd have to wait for A) LE to clear her totally or a trial where she was cleared of all charges to collect or B) a trial where she was convicted or some sort of wrongdoing and the money meant for her turned over to the surviving family- which would, I guess mean Crystal Sheffield and Jr and possibly Ronald if he were cleared of any wrongdoing in the disappearance and/or death of Haleigh.

I could swear this is something I've heard come up before. Maybe someone needs to explain THAT to her before she counts on it for bail. And that way if she truly has nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, she'll finally be induced to talk.

They ain`t got nothing to get you on, you can come up, dude.

Tommy has that geographic problem too doesn't he.

I just thought they were referring to the burglary...IDK.

The other part where Tommy referred to doing stuff before and not getting caught...I think it is public kge he smoked pot. It was all over his web page. I think he was referring to doing weed and maybe some pills but never got in trouble....till after February 10, 2009.

He never mentions Haleigh or even throws us a crumb about the case.

well, give the guy a little credit.
Tommy's on the 3rd floor.
that's up.

I heard that too....wondered about it then forgot it until you mentioned it. Do you think he might have been talking about what misty knew about the break ins? The info she gave to LE and why she never told anyone about it before she was locked up?

I pray not considering information about Tommy breaking into someone's home fails miserably in comparison to information that is desperately needed in Haleigh's case .JMO

Wow, that's kind of hard to believe. You mean I can request and get OJ's visiting tapes anytime I want to?

If OJ spent time in a Florida jail you could because of the Sunshine Law down there.

Not sure about other state's jailhouse recordings, though. I imagine if that was possible in California, the media would have been all over Scott Peterson's convos with visitors. So, I'm assuming CA doesn't have an equavalent to Florida's Sunshine Law.

I pray not considering information about Tommy breaking into someone's home fails miserably in comparison to information that is desperately needed in Haleigh's case .JMO

Was their any motive for Misty to do this? I fail to see it.
She went with rc to deliver the headless rat to Tommy.
She file a RO against Tommy
She gives info on a minor break-in and gets Tommy's bond revoked.
She has accused Tommy of molesting her.

Tommy should be really pizzed at misty. In fact the whole family should be pizzed at her. Instead they are coddling her. Well, Hank sr. is the only one trying to make headway but misty is stubborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme