New Jail Video, Misty and Tommy Croslin 02/12/2010 - (Patty G made videos viewable)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason that I can't quite put my finger on, I AM bothered by Tommy. He acts like he's hiding a secret & thinks that if everybody will just keep their mouths shut, he'll get away with it. In the 1st audio with Lindsey, he made a weird statement-something about how Misty needed to stop trying to help him & to keep his name out of her mouth. Now...how could her ratting on his thefts be an attempt @ helping him? He didn't seem particularly bothered by those accusations or the earlier molestation accusations, so, what is he worried about? & he is worried. about that, I have no doubt.

Dodie, which video and at what is the time spot where that is said by Tommy?

I think Tommy may have been involved, after the fact. But, he's a selfish person, & is wanting evertbody to shut up so he can do as little time, as possible. Forget Haleigh. He's wanting to convince his wife that it's all about the drugs, & he's gonna get out, & he's a changed man, & they can start over. I think he's probably lied & broken many promises in the past, & he knows that she isn't buying it this time. That's why I think he's so desperate for the truth to not come out. He doesn't want Lindsey to know.

For some reason that I can't quite put my finger on, I AM bothered by Tommy. He acts like he's hiding a secret & thinks that if everybody will just keep their mouths shut, he'll get away with it. In the 1st audio with Lindsey, he made a weird statement-something about how Misty needed to stop trying to help him & to keep his name out of her mouth. Now...how could her ratting on his thefts be an attempt @ helping him? He didn't seem particularly bothered by those accusations or the earlier molestation accusations, so, what is he worried about? & he is worried. about that, I have no doubt.

Dodie, I am wondering if Tommy said that because it got back to him that Misty told her dad this might just be the best thing that could happen to Tommy.

I think Tommy may have been involved, after the fact. But, he's a selfish person, & is wanting evertbody to shut up so he can do as little time, as possible. Forget Haleigh. He's wanting to convince his wife that it's all about the drugs, & he's gonna get out, & he's a changed man, & they can start over. I think he's probably lied & broken many promises in the past, & he knows that she isn't buying it this time. That's why I think he's so desperate for the truth to not come out. He doesn't want Lindsey to know.

I get the feeling Lindsy knows. In the one recording earlier he kept telling her he was not going to prison and not to be talking to the police. It was like he was scared she was going to try to make a deal with the cops to help him.

Could someone more knowledgeable enlighten me please. : )

I was just wondering why it is that we received these tapes of the visits between Croslin and his wife....but not when he was arrested on the gun charge...Lyndsy did go in to talk and visit with him while he was in jail then.....how come we are not able to have that visit to go through as well?

Are you talking about the charge for the gun Tommy stole, which was returned within 24 hours and LE filed the charges on him a month later? I'm sure if you requested them, you could get them.

They simply weren't newsworthy, imo.

I get the feeling Lindsy knows. In the one recording earlier he kept telling her he was not going to prison and not to be talking to the police. It was like he was scared she was going to try to make a deal with the cops to help him.

if tommy was involved after the fact, who is he protecting?

how does lindsy know?

very hard to believe he'd protect Ron.

kinda hard to believe he'd protect Misty, the way she beats on him all day long. their relationship is so immature it's silly.

BTW, the tapes:
Misty waving madly to Austin … and Austin responding … which pissed Tommy off … now, THAT was interesting. (Misty’s genuine sadness and Tommy’s attitude about the interchange.)

I have a question- I heard Misty mention a book deal, but would she actually profit from it, or in a timely manner anyway? The reason I ask is this, and I don't know if I heard this and it's wrong, or I imagined it or what....

OK, if you're proven to be involved in a crime, such as a murder, isn't it illegal for you to profit from it by doing things like interviews for books and such? And if a profit is made, doesn't it go to the surviving family? So if this is actually true, she'd have to wait for A) LE to clear her totally or a trial where she was cleared of all charges to collect or B) a trial where she was convicted or some sort of wrongdoing and the money meant for her turned over to the surviving family- which would, I guess mean Crystal Sheffield and Jr and possibly Ronald if he were cleared of any wrongdoing in the disappearance and/or death of Haleigh.

I could swear this is something I've heard come up before. Maybe someone needs to explain THAT to her before she counts on it for bail. And that way if she truly has nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance, she'll finally be induced to talk.

Oh someone help me on this one. Didn't someone just take this to the Supreme Court and win the case? It's the Son of Sam law I believe. The Supreme Court found that parts of it violates the 1st Amendment. Here's a link about it: http://www.answers.com/topic/son-of-sam-laws

Tommy is mad at Misty. I wondered at the time of this round of tapes, he'd even sent the message to Lindsy and his mom that he didn't want Austin visiting Misty. Lisa tried to cover it by talking about paperwork. I think Misty asked to talk to them on the phone or for Lisa to give them a message. Misty has babysat those kids all of their life. They love eachother. And, thus, my conclusion that at the time of this tape-set, Tommy is REALLY mad at Misty.

why?

Something about telling lies and talking crazy. But about what? Did I miss it? If so, please spoonfeed me.

if tommy was involved after the fact, who is he protecting?

how does lindsy know?

very hard to believe he'd protect Ron.

kinda hard to believe he'd protect Misty, the way she beats on him all day long. their relationship is so immature it's silly.

BTW, the tapes:
Misty waving madly to Austin … and Austin responding … which pissed Tommy off … now, THAT was interesting. (Misty’s genuine sadness and Tommy’s attitude about the interchange.)

I got to think on this while I take a short nap.:waitasec:

Tommy is mad at Misty. I wondered at the time of this round of tapes, he'd even sent the message to Lindsy and his mom that he didn't want Austin visiting Misty. Lisa tried to cover it by talking about paperwork. I think Misty asked to talk to them on the phone or for Lisa to give them a message. Misty has babysat those kids all of their life. They love eachother. And, thus, my conclusion that at the time of this tape-set, Tommy is REALLY mad at Misty.

why?

Something about telling lies and talking crazy. But about what? Did I miss it? If so, please spoonfeed me.

Wouldn't Tommy be angry about Misty turning him in for the burglary charge?

Oh someone help me on this one. Didn't someone just take this to the Supreme Court and win the case? It's the Son of Sam law I believe. The Supreme Court found that parts of it violates the 1st Amendment. Here's a link about it: http://www.answers.com/topic/son-of-sam-laws

This is just a wild arse guess:

Leonard...Hank & Lisa...car...Misty's lawyer...book deal...Leonard...California...Leonard's money...Hank & Lisa...

Misty said "book about us". Sounded like a family affair to me. I tend to think Hank & Lisa can tell their story to Leonard if they like. Just like George & Cindy can tell their story to whoever they want for money money money ca-ca-ca-ching.

Shameless? Maybe so.

Although, in the case of Hank & Lisa, I'm looking forward to it a little. Hank needs a ghostwriter, is all. ;)

Wouldn't Tommy be angry about Misty turning him in for the burglary charge?

Did Misty do that? I missed that memo. Kinda thought Lindsy did it inadvertantly because she found a gun?

I'm asking because I really have become saturated and can't remember that sequence.

I just thought they were referring to the burglary...IDK.

The other part where Tommy referred to doing stuff before and not getting caught...I think it is public kge he smoked pot. It was all over his web page. I think he was referring to doing weed and maybe some pills but never got in trouble....till after February 10, 2009.

He never mentions Haleigh or even throws us a crumb about the case.

I doubt Tommy will say much of anything until he has a deal or at the very least an attorney. It's obvious he's trying to be very shrewd in what he says during the visits. From watching him, I don't think he's going to give up anything without something in return.

His blatant denials about the burglary gives him at least a chance in the eyes of the law. It's much better than saying "it depends on what proof they have against me" or whatever that ridiculous statement was that RC made to TN.

Deny, deny, deny is what TC is doing and until LE can prove the burglary, he's admitting nothing. Simple as that.

If Tommy did molest her and the family knows about it then I can sorta see why the family is coddling her and possibly why Tommy isn't furious with her. Guilty conscience, maybe? Tommy feels like he's got Misty's ire coming at him with good reason?

Nothing else makes sense to me. Ron and Misty have always seemingly been willing to drop Tommy in the grease with great ease. I find it very strange.

I don't think Tommy ever molested Misty. In fact, she has never said he molested her. She said he "tried to mess with me when we were younger." Okay, did he peek into the shower at her when they were both growing up or maybe make fun of her when she first started wearing a bra? Who knows what this means with this girl. According to Misty, cousin Joe tried to mess with her too.

Frankly, any male LE officer that is around Misty at any time, would be well advised to have a witness because this girl loves to accuse people of "messing" with her.

Did Misty do that? I missed that memo. Kinda thought Lindsy did it inadvertantly because she found a gun?

I'm asking because I really have become saturated and can't remember that sequence.

yes Misty did do this and Lyndsey helped a bit, in my opinion.

link: http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/tommy-croslin-burglary-2010-577-11.pdf

snip~On 20 January 2010, during an interview of Misty Croslin, by Detective John Merchant, in an unrelated case,
Misty made the post-Miranda statements during a recorded interview, that her brother Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr
had several items in their residence that had been stolen in a recent burglary at an unknown location. Misty
stated she witnessed several household items (ie toiletries, a Gatorade bottle containing miscellaneous coins)
and knew the items did not belong in their residence. As a result of Misty's statements it was learned the
residence next door to the Croslin's had been burglarized during the night before Misty's interview. The victim's
reported only that a 12 gauge shotgun was stolen at the time the incident was reported. Contact was
subsequently made with Lindsy Croslin, Tommy's spouse, and asked if she had witnessed a shotgun being
brought into her residence in the past 24 hours. Lindsy stated she had not seen any firearms and the Sheriff's
Office was more than willing to help her search her residence for the item because she did not want her children
to locate a gun.~ end snip

more at link

I'm slowly getting to see and hear the videos thanks to a lot of hard work of Patty. Is it just me or does it appear that Hank Sr. is really working on getting all the information out there that he can. He seems to be the only one who is trying to get one or both of his children to tell the truth. IMO, that is the reason that LP got him a car to drive.

Lone, I've been wondering about this. Could Hank have worked his own deal? I'll try to get Misty to talk for leniency on my case?

On the other hand, this man looks pretty whooped. He's a mess, his family is a mess and it looks like it's everything they can do just to keep their head above water.

I also think Hank knows that information about Haleigh is the ONLY thing big enough to get Misty, and possibly Tommy, out of trouble. Regardless of the reason, I hope he keeps it up. Her conversations with her father seem a little deeper than those with her mother.

thanks. I remember now.
ahem. No wonder he's mad at her. lol.

So, that's likely the "Misty crazy talk" he refers to with Lindsy & Timmy?

She sure likes to push his buttons. What a pesky little sister.

Would she keep pushing his buttons if, in fact, he was involved after the fact on her behalf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro