New Leads in Hailey Dunn Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So looking on the map I posted of the area specified by the woman who has seen the light :eyeroll: What do you think the two bodies of water are ? Poopoo ponds ? Water treatment ponds.....Perhaps irrigation ponds?

So looking on the map I posted of the area specified by the woman who has seen the light :eyeroll: What do you think the two bodies of water are ? Poopoo ponds ? Water treatment ponds.....Perhaps irrigation ponds?

On the long video from KTAB (I added it in 2 parts to the archive) the reporter on scene in Odessa said water treatment plant.

I was just at this coliseum 2 weeks ago. So crazy if it ends up being true. So many unanswered questions still though at this point!

On the long video from KTAB (I added it in 2 parts to the archive) the reporter on scene in Odessa said water treatment plant.

Thank you Amanda ! I wonder if those ponds were searched in light of this info 4 months ago ? I really hope so..........

I dunno just how important this case is to these agencies. I know, I am very cynical. But in light of all they knew about the drug history in both sides of the family, drugs would be my #1 lead. Follow that.

I wonder what it would take to look at the mobile home parks and mount a field search out in the oil fields... or if they would even go to that much expense.

Hopefully someone will see the story and come forward. Now's a good time to push that reward in Odessa.

So this woman knew that 13 yr old girl was kidnapped, drugged and used as a sex slave, and she didnt say anything about it until she was busted for drugs?

I think she should be charged with accessory to murder. :furious:

I think she didn't say anything until she was busted for drugs because she was busted for drugs and wanted to wiggle out of it.

Very high probability that it is made up. Especially if the only corroboration for her story is her say so. We will see.

I am thankful Hailey's name is in the news, I will wait for more.
Amazing that this has come to light in just the past couple months, around the same amount of time billie has been able to start thinking about the day her daughter disappeared. Imo.

:seeya: Morning,

I am so glad to see that Hailey has not been forgotten ...

JMO, but I think that this was "made up" by this woman because she got "busted" and was looking for something to get her out of :jail: ... maybe she wanted her "15 minutes" ...

On the other hand though, I do believe that drugs are involved in some sort of way with respect to Hailey's "disappearance" -- considering what has been made public regarding Hailey's family's drug issues ... which is so sad for Hailey ...

Again JMO, but unfortunately I do not believe that Hailey is here anymore ... and there are "2 people" who KNOW exactly where she is and exactly what happened ...

:please: I wish something -- anything -- would break in this case ...

:please: It has been way too long for Hailey !

:moo:

I think of this child almost everyday, her story touched my heart from day 1. I thought for sure she would be found but here we are......
A few thoughts/concerns about this new information...

1. I find it odd that this woman in ODESSA has come up with this story. I find it even more odd that the first place that CD wanted to go search for Hailey was ODESSA.

2. Even though Hailey's case had been national news at one time, it no longer is. Why would this woman write a letter home to her loved ones, informing them that she is not only a drug addict but allowed the rape, drugging and torture of a little girl, and did nothing to stop it? I wouldn't think she is after her 15 minutes of fame, I think it is something more.

3. If a body was dumped behind Ector County Coliseum, it would have been found by now. There are events there almost every week and weekend.

4. For some reason, the death of the young girl in the story sounds too convenient.

These are just some thoughts that are swirling through my mind right now.....please add to them.....

Conflicting information seems to be the status quo with the CCPD and has been since the beginning. I have no confidence in them whatsoever.

This report says, "Colorado City Police tell us they investigated this letter and determined the allegations to be unfounded. However, the District Attorney's office, tells us the letter has value and they are still looking into certain elements that are providing valuable information.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=542272

Then this report says, "He said his office, Colorado City police, the FBI, the 32nd Judicial District attorney's office and Texas Rangers have pored over the letter and interviewed those who might be familiar with its contents.

"So far, nothing has come out of it," Toombs said, adding, "If there had been a big break," information would have been released to the public.

http://http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=542272

I think of this child almost everyday, her story touched my heart from day 1. I thought for sure she would be found but here we are......
A few thoughts/concerns about this new information...

1. I find it odd that this woman in ODESSA has come up with this story. I find it even more odd that the first place that CD wanted to go search for Hailey was ODESSA.

2. Even though Hailey's case had been national news at one time, it no longer is. Why would this woman write a letter home to her loved ones, informing them that she is not only a drug addict but allowed the rape, drugging and torture of a little girl, and did nothing to stop it? I wouldn't think she is after her 15 minutes of fame, I think it is something more.

3. If a body was dumped behind Ector County Coliseum, it would have been found by now. There are events there almost every week and weekend.

4. For some reason, the death of the young girl in the story sounds too convenient.

These are just some thoughts that are swirling through my mind right now.....please add to them.....

:seeya: These are some good points ... Oh yes, I remember now -- that CD wanted to go to Odessa to find Hailey ... hmmm ... what a "coincidence" ...

:waitasec: I sure hope that LE has checked out IF there are any "possible connections" to Odessa regarding ALL the adults that were involved -- or should I say their LACK of involvement -- in Hailey's life ...

:moo::moo:

Yuck, it seems this is someone looking for a lighter sentence in exchange for information about our Sweet Hailey. My heart sunk when she gave details of her being held. She would have been there for a year by that point. Where is the information about how she got there? If she tried to help Hailey that means she spoke to her. Hailey would have told her things which would could validate it was indeed her. None of this makes any sense!!!!

The news agencies report the letter claims her body was then dumped behind the Ector County Coliseum
If all this is true and they had the info months ago, obviously that have looked for remains in the above location. Where is the body?

NewsWest 9 cannot confirm any of the information at this time. We have talked to the FBI in Midland, who claims to not know anything about this reported information.
Why wouldn't the FBI in Midland have been informed?

Sorry, but it's more of the same ole CARP that has surrounded Hailey's disappearance for almost two years now. I'm just shaking my head right now ...

I was so hopeful we'd finally get a break but it appears it's just another road block. :(

Where are you Hailey? :tears:

I was so hopeful we'd finally get a break but it appears it's just another road block. :(

Where are you Hailey? :tears:

Ya know I don't think this is a road block, I think it could be just a detour...This story of this woman's may hold some truth, probably some lies or it could be all lies but I still find some of the things reported in her letter to her family very interesting.

I keep asking myself what does this woman have to gain by this story? The answer is less time, she wants a deal but in order for her to receive a deal of any kind, her story has to have some credibility and surely she would know this.....

At this point in time, I am going to consider this a break in Hailey's case, up until now we have had nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo