New Pics Of KC Halloween Party

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It sure is, very sad.. but where do you expect them to find this elusive self-respect?

I'll tell ya where I see upstanding teens of all ages... at my church. They're not perfect.. there's an 18 year old unmarried father. But their priorities are in the right place.

I think that is what the defense will contend at trial. However, on the other hand, I will argue that there are probably people who have lost custody of their child because a spouse or other family member has proven in a court of law that they are a bad parent. So, this partying issue can be interpreted in many different ways, can it not?

I don't think these pics will ever be introduced at trial. These didn't come from a doc dump, they came from private party.

Besides, I don't think the prosecution would have any interest in them anyway.
But, to your point - the prosecution is not trying to prove Casey is an unfit parent. They are trying to prove she murdered her child. These pics will do nothing for their case. They aren't going to waste time and resources trying to get them in when the probative value is so minimal- remember these pics were nearly 2 years old when Caylee was killed. imho

I agree one thousand percent.. and then some! I was a complete peice of for more than half my life.. as I have said many times here, I don't offer much in the way of information here at WS but what I can offer is a great bad example. I engaged in lousy behaviors, I don't approve of (then OR now) them, or advocate them in any way, I'm a felon for G0d sake :sick: LOL.- I no longer live my life that way.

Your posts always get to the source of things. Your photographs and captions are haunting, painful, beautiful and truthful.

When, How, Why did KC cross the line between good and evil?

I don't think these pics will ever be introduced at trial. These didn't come from a doc dump, they came from private party.

Besides, I don't think the prosecution would have any interest in them anyway.
But, to your point - the prosecution is not trying to prove Casey is an unfit parent. They are trying to prove she murdered her child. These pics will do nothing for their case. They aren't going to waste time and resources trying to get them in when the probative value is so minimal- remember these pics were nearly 2 years old when Caylee was killed. imho

Yes, you are most likely correct.

snipped

I feel that's exactly what happened... she crossed a line, or slipped down into a very, very dark place. I think she saw it coming too... KC telling a friend she felt like she needed to be committed sticks out in my mind.

snipped

I feel that's exactly what happened... she crossed a line, or slipped down into a very, very dark place. I think she saw it coming too... KC telling a friend she felt like she needed to be committed sticks out in my mind.

I agree! I wish we had more information about that. People don't usually tell 2 different people that they need to be committed without something weird going on in their heads.

I have to disagree. Just a few weeks ago I saw a mid-30 year old woman out on her bachelorette party night with a dozen or so friends. They were all kissing each other.

This is absolutely the norm for parties at present. You don't see this type of activity at every party with lots of drinking or in every bar, but it certainly happens enough so that one could not consider it unusual behavior. We know why girls do it.

And this isn't a new thing, either. Such activity has become more common over the last few years, but I've seen it happen at parties since the late 90's when I was in college. Attend any kind of lively frat party, and there will be girls kissing. It just goes without saying, in the same way that you know you'll find beer there.

KC falls into the classic demographic for that stuff - she's single, likes to drink & party, and has a wild side. This isn't something girls necessarily "grow out of" by the time they're out of high school. In fact, I'll bet my bottom dollar that it is more common among older girls - such as those who are college age. As wild girls get older, they tend to get even more adventurous and lose even more inhibition.... up until the point when they finally settle down (that is if they ever settle down).

-edit

I just wanted to add that there is another activity that is now "normal" among girls. The practice known as "sexting", or sending naked pics of themselves. I think there's a general perception that this is something of a high school problem, but it isn't. College girls do it to, as do women into their 20's and 30's. The older women just tend to do it more via chat than they do via cell phones, because they have more privacy when they use a computer.

It is for this very reason that I would not be at all surprised to find out that there are far more obscene pics of KC than what the public has seen so far. Many girls her age have them.

And some, far worse..

snipped

You are so right. Her statement will echo down the corridors of this trial.

I agree! I wish we had more information about that. People don't usually tell 2 different people that they need to be committed without something weird going on in their heads.

Ahh, but not insanity... as it should be.

Bold is mine-

That's exactly what she did, she crossed a line. Just like every murderer does.. if they thought like normal people they wouldn't kill in the first place. Yeah, there is some faulty going on in that girls head but she crossed a line, knowingly.

I'll tell ya where I see upstanding teens of all ages... at my church. They're not perfect.. there's an 18 year old unmarried father. But their priorities are in the right place.

Good! I have not lost all hope.. I know some great kids.. and some great parents!

Bold is mine-

That's exactly what she did, she crossed a line. Just like every murderer does.. if they thought like normal people they wouldn't kill in the first place. Yeah, there is some faulty going on in that girls head but she crossed a line, knowingly.

When, How, Why did KC cross the line between good and evil?[/QUOTE]
That was my original thought. And yes, it is crossing a line, and that is a major milestone for a murderer. Who knows where she could have gone from there.

When, How, Why did KC cross the line between good and evil?
That was my original thought. And yes, it is crossing a line, and that is a major milestone for a murderer. Who knows where she could have gone from there.[/QUOTE]

I think KC had been straddling that "LINE" for many years with her lies and stealing. I think the chance for her to turnaround and change the course of her life (and Caylee's) was when she admitted to friends that she felt she needed help. I wonder if she ever expressed that to CA? What a sad missed opportunity! Perhaps, if KC's problems had been addressed then Caylee would be getting ready for pre-school now!!:angel:

That was my original thought. And yes, it is crossing a line, and that is a major milestone for a murderer. Who knows where she could have gone from there.

I think KC had been straddling that "LINE" for many years with her lies and stealing. I think the chance for her to turnaround and change the course of her life (and Caylee's) was when she admitted to friends that she felt she needed help. I wonder if she ever expressed that to CA? What a sad missed opportunity! Perhaps, if KC's problems had been addressed then Caylee would be getting ready for pre-school now!!:angel:

i'm sorry, i know this is gonna sound cynical and closed minded but i no longer believe that this is about crossing a line. i believe she was born on the wrong side side to begin with. i don't believe that to casey, the act of murder is of any great consequence.

I think KC had been straddling that "LINE" for many years with her lies and stealing. I think the chance for her to turnaround and change the course of her life (and Caylee's) was when she admitted to friends that she felt she needed help. I wonder if she ever expressed that to CA? What a sad missed opportunity! Perhaps, if KC's problems had been addressed then Caylee would be getting ready for pre-school now!!:angel:[/QUOTE]

Me below:
Sadly, I have kept this in my head, ever since I saw Cindy's FBI interviews...I remember Cindy saying, when she was going over the questions she answered about KC, that the FBI guy had her fill out...CA mentioned that at one time KC came to her and asked for counselling, and then she said that she didn't get it for KC, but went to counselling herself. If only Cindy had "listened" to KC for just once, and got her the help that she was begging her mother for...Caylee may have still been alive. Does anyone else remember this?

Me below:
Sadly, I have kept this in my head, ever since I saw Cindy's FBI interviews...I remember Cindy saying, when she was going over the questions she answered about KC, that the FBI guy had her fill out...CA mentioned that at one time KC came to her and asked for counselling, and then she said that she didn't get it for KC, but went to counselling herself. If only Cindy had "listened" to KC for just once, and got her the help that she was begging her mother for...Caylee may have still been alive. Does anyone else remember this?

Bold is mine-

My my, go figure.. why am I not surprised. Your daughter asks for help so you ignore her and go get help for yourself.

Now that's some healthy parenting!

This has probably been mentioned, but I really don't want to wade through all the posts on this thread. It seems to me that Casey may have been using something far stronger than alcohol at this party....ecstasy was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the pictures. Her eyes are looking very strange and the fact that she has the lollipop. Not to mention the "closeness" with the other girls. If it is true, ecstasy has some serious after effects in terms of mood and thought process.

This has probably been mentioned, but I really don't want to wade through all the posts on this thread. It seems to me that Casey may have been using something far stronger than alcohol at this party....ecstasy was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the pictures. Her eyes are looking very strange and the fact that she has the lollipop. Not to mention the "closeness" with the other girls. If it is true, ecstasy has some serious after effects in terms of mood and thought process.

Yep my sister did X and got really bad dreams after that. I did it once and thought it was too intense, I did acid a long time ago and I found X much worse for coming down.....the thing is I would never have murdered anyone and the 'drug' defense is so weak - so what, she did drugs. Drugs don't make you kill your daughter...not by a long shot. She did drugs, good for her - that cannot be her excuse though.

Yep my sister did X and got really bad dreams after that. I did it once and thought it was too intense, I did acid a long time ago and I found X much worse for coming down.....the thing is I would never have murdered anyone and the 'drug' defense is so weak - so what, she did drugs. Drugs don't make you kill your daughter...not by a long shot. She did drugs, good for her - that cannot be her excuse though.

Im not saying that drugs are what made her kill her daughter, just that if she were doing them, they may have significantly altered her mood and personality.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck
Back