New Pics Of KC Halloween Party

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's right. They "pay" to see the thin girls take off their clothes, then, they graduate and MARRY the chubby girl. Argh...says the thin girl yet to meet her soul mate...:blowkiss:

nope. they marry the thin girl and end up with the chubby girl 18 months later. :) no offense to anyone as I am not one to talk!

KC is NASTY. As for this happening all over in colleges, that is not accurate. Young women who have morals do not do such things. I have college age boys and their response was " just the ho's and the druggies do that, the girls you date in public would never been seen acting like that."
Um, no offense, but this is commonplace at college parties, bars, etc. and it's especially true for the sorority/frat parties. Where there is alcohol, there are lost inhibitions.

I'm surprised these haven't come out sooner. Must have been one heck of a bidding war. I'm finding it interesting that most of the females are in costume and the males aren't.

I reserve judgment on her sexual preferences as it has no bearing on the case imo. I am an open person when it comes to exploring sexuality. I do however take issue with her behavior as the mother of a young daughter. When you have children you do not make a public spectacle of yourself. The thought that my child might ever see me in a compromising position (such as those we see in these very pictures) would be enough for me to modify my behavior and desires to do what's right for my child. Yes, I know, this is KC we're talking about. These are not loving relationship pictures and are just plain trashy. Not becoming of a mother.

I understand KC was young when she had Caylee, but that is a choice she made. She needed to realize her influence in Caylee's life and hold herself to a higher moral standard to do what was right for her daughter.

I have to say, to me it looks like a normal college Halloween party. As far as the kissing girls thing...she may or may not have been bi, but in today's college atmosphere, alot of that goes on...

I live in East Orlando and know what UCF's college student parties can get like and honestly, this is mild.

i can honestly say...TAHNK GOD! i am not on the dating scene anymore.

yeah this is a highly typical way for young folks to behave when alcohol is flowing. and btw, it means nothing about her preferences that she is making out with girls. it is a tried and true attention seeking device for certain females that have rather flimsy boundaries. And if there is one thing we have learned, if there is a way to get attention, KC will try it. :woohoo:

nope. they marry the thin girl and end up with the chubby girl 18 months later. :) no offense to anyone as I am not one to talk!

HaHa! Get what you mean, but that aside, I was being serious. As a thin girl who discovered she was being cheated on. My competition-FAT GIRLS! My man's secret fantasy. Go figure.

My first thought was Ecstasy and my second was GBH. I'm still fixated on the blue Gatorade bottle found at the crime scene.

http://www.gdcada.org/statistics/ghb.htm

How is it used ?

In powder form, measuring a dose is fairly straightforward. On the street, it is usually sold as a liquid by the dose. In liquid form, GHB comes in a wide variety of concentrations with a single dose ranging from a few drops to a full glass. In some cities, GHB is put into water guns, and users buy it by the squirt. In other instances, candy, such as a lollipop, is dipped in GHB and sold.1
So, what if Caylee found a lollipop? That would do it.

Just one question... where was Caylee while 'the mother of the year' was bumping and grinding at the party???

Somebody said somethang about GA vomiting over these pics at LE office. He did that when he was talking about the smell of the car. Right?

Thats what I always thought, Mama.

Folks here are awfuly judgmental. I am a moral person, in college I was a strait A student, and I had some wild nights not unlike this. I'm a really good dancer and I love to dance. Sometimes I would put on a "show." I made out with a few of my girlfriends (though mostly because my 2 best girlfriends were shy and never got any attention from guys-it was a way to pull them into the spotlight with me).

College is a place to experiment and sometimes cut loose. (I was a virgin till I was 23, because of my moral values. I had to get my kicks some way.)

Bear in mind, KC was NOT in college.

Ha! Or the thin girl realizes she much prefers males of the chubbier variety (meaning this thin girl). :)

HaHa! Get what you mean, but that aside, I was being serious. As a thin girl who discovered she was being cheated on. My competition-FAT GIRLS! My man's secret fantasy. Go figure.

sorry to hear that ripley. :blowkiss:

Folks here are awfuly judgmental. I am a moral person, in college I was a strait A student, and I had some wild nights not unlike this. I'm a really good dancer and I love to dance. Sometimes I would put on a "show." I made out with a few of my girlfriends (though mostly because my 2 best girlfriends were shy and never got any attention from guys-it was a way to pull them into the spotlight with me).

College is a place to experiment and sometimes cut loose. (I was a virgin till I was 23, because of my moral values. I had to get my kicks some way.)

Bear in mind, KC was NOT in college.
IMO, if KC wasn't suspected of murder these photos wouldn;t even catch my eye. Don't even find them offensive, in that they just look like many college kids and young people today. Including young professionals. not saying it is right or wrong or good or bad, just saying it is not at all uncommon.

I don't know why, but the guy in pics 1 & 5 watching the girls kiss really cracks me up.

Do we know that these pics are from a Halloween party,and not a costume party?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back