New Pics Of KC Halloween Party

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh yeah, Casey was a nun before TL/AH/RM came along...NOT! Her family would have us believe she put her nun's habit back on and resumed knitting baby booties at Hopespring after this Halloween party!

These pictures are very good for proving that KC wasn't the docile home-body JG thought her to be before she met TL/AH/RM. Thanks for posting them op.

I don't believe these were photoshopped at all.

[sarcasm]*Waits for people to blame these pictures on Cindy.*[/sarcasm]

It's so interesting that on many threads Cindy is being blamed for not wanting to babysit all the time, but think about it - how many young mothers of toddlers are out partying to this extent? Very few of us!

Casey just had bad judgment, and she was a party animal. There's a sort of desperation to it all that's really sad.

Does anyone on WS actually think these were photoshopped? Because the "clean" version of these we saw months ago (last year) had boys in the background taking photos. Now we finally see the same photos from another angle (and different positions, imagine that). These are not photoshopped.

WOW! Now that I have had a look at all of those (had not seen these particular ones of the Halloween Party although I had seen some of her in this get-up before) just WOW! She was letting it all hang out that night, and this was quite some time before she changed friends, so apparently her old group was pretty wild as well. The new group must have been off the charts wild is this group thought they were "normal".

I remember seeing others of her in this costume ~ but these are new to me, too. Maybe theses were some that LE showed George?

IIRC, the FBI had thousands of questionable pics of her and LE told him that they were "really bad". This was in one of his interviews with them.

I somehow don't think these are the ones. Depends on what LE considers "really bad".

IIRC, the FBI had thousands of questionable pics of her and LE told him that they were "really bad". This was in one of his interviews with them.

I somehow don't think these are the ones. Depends on what LE considers "really bad".

Agreed. I don't think these are the "really bad" ones. We may never see the "really bad" ones...

Gives me new confidence that the "bad" pics we saw and discussed over on the Parking Lot are actually her. This girl would have no problem posing for such pics-especially if she was getting paid for them. What I wonder is why have these pics not surfaced?

KC definitely seems to like being the center of attention (even though some of the party-goers aren't even looking at the "show"). Makes me wonder how she responded to Caylee being the center of attention at home. And . . . is she getting a perverse sense of satisfaction being the center of attention now (albeit without the skimpy costumes and lollipops)? Just thinkin' . . .

My first thought was Ecstasy and my second was GBH. I'm still fixated on the blue Gatorade bottle found at the crime scene.

http://www.gdcada.org/statistics/ghb.htm

How is it used ?

In powder form, measuring a dose is fairly straightforward. On the street, it is usually sold as a liquid by the dose. In liquid form, GHB comes in a wide variety of concentrations with a single dose ranging from a few drops to a full glass. In some cities, GHB is put into water guns, and users buy it by the squirt. In other instances, candy, such as a lollipop, is dipped in GHB and sold.1

If u look in the pictures there is a blue alcoholic drink in a bottle on the table
Definitely could be same blue drink flound at Scene

Holy Geez if LE considers these pics "really bad" then they are...what like 10 years old? Holy!

These are not the bad pics...not in a long shot. LE probably couldn't care less about these pics. the ones to come are pretty bad i'm betting considering what they (FBI) said to George...it is just a matter of time before we see these 'bad' pics! I for one can't wait cause I know that is her in the bad picture downstairs...well I don't know for sure but am pretty positive that is her. Even if it isn't she is still a HO. :razz:

Whew. I only read the first few posts of this entire thread, after looking at the photos. KC and the others look wasted. Sleezy is the feeling I get. There's one girl who is in so many of KC's photos, her friend Amy? Overweight, thin eyebrows, long hair, always touching or kissing KC in photos (she's the one KC stole money from and took to the airport, then used the girl's car). Anyway, women who would like to swing with KC had an opportunity with her, because she was many times partying and getting "likkered up", or drugged up.

I agree, she likes the attention (KC), and did you ever notice how KC never hung out with pretty girls because she wanted to be the "pretty" one to catch the guys? She actually looks like she's been starving herself in those photos.

Somebidy please! Send those photos to the media hogs. They'll love it. Can you hear NG now: "BOMBSHELL! New photos we've discovered with KC partying. The TotMom blows her chances for Mother of the Year!"

I could be wrong but I think KC offends most mothers. Hence the judgment of her behavior. Your partying might have been different or even non-existent had you had a small child with you in your college years. That's the thing, KC wasn't just a "college aged" person, she was a mother. The needs of her child should have been first and foremost.

KC doesn't seem to have ever done one thing because it was right for her child. No job, no home of their own... ugh, I could go on and on. But she sure liked being out there drinking it up. I would have no issue with her going out and having a good time if 1. she had been a responsible adult for her child to begin with and 2. made moral decisions on her behavior. It wasn't just about KC anymore, she had Caylee, who should have been her number one priority.

There is nothing wrogn for a mother to be out partying like this as long as her child is being taken care of by a responsible adult.

I have a 5 year old son. A friend of mine throws crazy costume parties. If I want to go, I make arrangements for my son to sleep over at my parents, which he loves to do. Just because I am a mother doesn't mean that I no longer want to go out, party and have fun.

The problem with KC is that we don't know where here child was whielthis was going on.

KC definitely seems to like being the center of attention (even though some of the party-goers aren't even looking at the "show"). Makes me wonder how she responded to Caylee being the center of attention at home. And . . . is she getting a perverse sense of satisfaction being the center of attention now (albeit without the skimpy costumes and lollipops)? Just thinkin' . . .

ITA. For as hard as they are trying to get attention, going as far as making out on the floor, they are mostly being ignored. It doesn't appear to be the feel of the party at all and very out of place. They look pathetic.

I have to agree with you, Miss Anarchy. But is there any reason to believe at this time Caylee was not with the grandparents?

ETA: Also at during this timeframe it unknown how frequentlly she went out to party.

So what????????
Once a week we will get a morsel from the Media? I knew there had to be more to this last d-dump. Why are they sittin on this? They need to just give it to us. I think they got mad cuz W/S had stuff they didn't have------

Slightly OT-how crazy does it drive you when JVM or NG talks about a BOMBSHELL that we here on WS's having been talking about for MONTHS!?

Whew. I only read the first few posts of this entire thread, after looking at the photos. KC and the others look wasted. Sleezy is the feeling I get. There's one girl who is in so many of KC's photos, her friend Amy? Overweight, thin eyebrows, long hair, always touching or kissing KC in photos (she's the one KC stole money from and took to the airport, then used the girl's car). Anyway, women who would like to swing with KC had an opportunity with her, because she was many times partying and getting "likkered up", or drugged up.

I agree, she likes the attention (KC), and did you ever notice how KC never hung out with pretty girls because she wanted to be the "pretty" one to catch the guys? She actually looks like she's been starving herself in those photos.

Somebidy please! Send those photos to the media hogs. They'll love it. Can you hear NG now: "BOMBSHELL! New photos we've discovered with KC partying. The TotMom blows her chances for Mother of the Year!"

Amy is not over weight. She has long blond hair. I think maybe you mean Annie?

ITA. For as hard as they are trying to get attention, going as far as making out on the floor, they are mostly being ignored. It doesn't appear to be the feel of the party at all and very out of place. They look pathetic.

I totally agree, SusieQ, This scene reminds me of a party where the loud mouth drunken BIL (or some such relative) of the hostess becomes embarassing. Everyone just ignores him and tries to go on with what they were saying. I do not see and clapping or cheering for the KC and friends preformance.

lol ~ I've been "outted." By my reaction you can tell there are more than a couple of generations that separate me from these partiers. (Thank you, God!) :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons
Back