New Pics Of KC Halloween Party

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't get the sense that she's sexually interested in the ladies -- I think she'll do WHATEVER she can to get attention, especially from the guys, and most guys LOVE the thought of two hot young women making out (probably because they think they have a shot at a threesome with them). If there's a crowd egging them on, she'll definitely play to it. You know what a chameleon she is.

bingo :D

on everything you said...

us men are such simple animals... once women figure it out... we will do anything you women say and do it with a smile :D:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

if i walked in on that lame party i would have waked out within the first minute

it looks boring as heck and i dont even drink or do drugs or smoke AND
i quit smoking cigs over 6 MONTHS AGO.......:D

but geeeeesh what a bag of hot air that party looks to be

i stopped drinking around age 21 :laugh: i had had enough by then :D

It most certainly wasn't any fun at all (though at the time it felt like it) All we do is prove to ourselves that we are and we get what we deserve. If life doesn't give us enough of it, we create it so we have an excuse for having a life! Ya know, the entire "victim" concept..
I had to ask my daughter, who is about Casey's age, what was considered "normal". I see so many of her pics with friends from college that don't look much different. I've noticed that kids these days (did I just say that!) show a lot of affection toward each other. When my kids were in high school they thought nothing of hugging when greeting each other. I wondered what had happened to just saying "hi!". I'm not sure what the pics show, but I'm a little confounded with her friends' assertions that Casey wasn't a partier. I guess it's all subjective. My friends back from my college days thought I was the wild one in the bunch. They should see me now. LOL

I am disappointed to hear that this is de rigueur party fare for the college age people of today. But it does help explain how we've come to the point where (as I hear on tv) middle school age children are sending those sex-texts over their cell phones now. I'm not saying these people who do it are "bad" but it just makes me so sad. Just sad.

I am disappointed to hear that this is de rigueur party fare for the college age people of today. But it does help explain how we've come to the point where (as I hear on tv) middle school age children are sending those sex-texts over their cell phones now. I'm not saying these people who do it are "bad" but it just makes me so sad. Just sad.

Yep - you would be shocked at some of the things my young teen son gets on his cell phone. I am shocked by the fact that it still shows up even though he knows I monitor it!

if i walked in on that lame party i would have waked out within the first minute

it looks boring as heck and i dont even drink or do drugs or smoke AND
i quit smoking cigs over 6 MONTHS AGO.......:D

but geeeeesh what a bag of hot air that party looks to be

i stopped drinking around age 21 :laugh: i had had enough by then :D

Well, I do enjoy beer, but not enough to hang out at this party, even if I was still 21! LAME PARTY is exactly what came to mind when I saw these pictures. KC looks like a flailing dork. Nothing racy here, just stupid.

OT: Way to go on the quit, robotdog!

I'm sorry but I don't understand how it got this point. I was in college 20 years ago and partied a lot (took me 5 years to finish a 4 year degree including summer school LOL). I never saw lap dances or girls making out w/each other at parties. We drank too much, played games, flirted and acted goofy. Then if any couple hooked up it was in private. Maybe I'm just getting old but today seems so different.

I think parenting philosophy changed over recent decades too. For instance, when I was a kid if my parents had friends over I had to go to another room and leave the adults alone. Today I will go to a friends house and their young children are up till midnight running around us while we are trying to carry on adult conversations. Parents today just seem so indulgent with their kids. And I think it really started years ago with the baby boomer parents like G&C. They let their kids do anything because they want to be friends with them rather than parents. Being a parent is hard.

Sorry for rambling. I could go on and on. I really do see huge societal changes from today and 20 yrs ago. (And my mom probably thought the same thing 20 or 30 yrs ago lol.)

I'm with everyone who thinks that this looked like a boring party full of drunk girls and little interested guys LOL.

I am just wondering if they were like......was that when she said she was going to work that Universal Party? I mean pictures have had to come out where they realise that on that day she lied and said she was somewhere else. What is also worse is, if Cindy and George didn't have Caylee.....would they be wondering where Caylee was??

I'm sorry but I don't understand how it got this point. I was in college 20 years ago and partied a lot (took me 5 years to finish a 4 year degree including summer school LOL). I never saw lap dances or girls making out w/each other at parties. We drank too much, played games, flirted and acted goofy. Then if any couple hooked up it was in private. Maybe I'm just getting old but today seems so different.

Prudence, don't feel prudish. :) I completely agree. I did some serious partying, but there was never a hint of two women hooking up. Drank too much, played games, flirting, etc., you took the words right out of my mouth.

And, when I went to the prom, my dress was long and full. Nowadays they're short, lowcut and slinky. There's also a Cosmopolitan Magazine for young people. :rolleyes:

Other posters say it's commonplace nowadays for girls to kiss each other for fun/attention. I just can't quite wrap myself around that. I'm gonna ask some of the 20-somethings when I get to work today and get their opinion.

Thank goodness there were no digital cameras when I was 20 (42 years ago) and having fun at a Halloween party or any party for that matter. Far worse things happens at College parties. Now-a-days teens are sending pics of themselves in a sexual act via their cellphones.

Regarding where Caylee was when she was at this party, I truly think CA had her as she did most of the time. Now KC probably told CA she was at work. But I keep thinking of this interview with AH about one time Caylee was at a party. After re-reading it, I hope Caylee was not there that night or subject to this on a daily basis.

Page 10 of the AH interview transcript

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2447600/Casey-Anthony-Amy-Huizenga-Interview-July-16-Released-Nov-06-08

She talks about how during parties Caylee would be sleeping and wake up and "Casey was actually outside and Caylee looked at me and I was like (whispers) good and that is when I knew she trusted me cause she like just looked at me and her eyes just slowly...faded and make sure I kept eye contact with her until she fell cause she was starting to get that cry face."

I hope that is the worst Caylee had to endure during KC's partying...

My husband just saw the pics and thought it looked like a bachelor party. He also wanted to know why KC seemed to have always have a sucker in her mouth.

I don't buy it that they were hired for this party...if they were, the fool that hired these particular girls to entertain at a bachelor party WAS ROBBED!!!:crazy:

Prudence, don't feel prudish. :) I completely agree. I did some serious partying, but there was never a hint of two women hooking up. Drank too much, played games, flirting, etc., you took the words right out of my mouth.

And, when I went to the prom, my dress was long and full. Nowadays they're short, lowcut and slinky. There's also a Cosmopolitan Magazine for young people. :rolleyes:

Other posters say it's commonplace nowadays for girls to kiss each other for fun/attention. I just can't quite wrap myself around that. I'm gonna ask some of the 20-somethings when I get to work today and get their opinion.

There seemed to be a complete acceptance of bi-sexuality among teens in my area begining approx 13 years ago. Very young teens, 7th & 8th graders were playing "Bi-Sexual Truth or Dare" It's not the taboo it once was. It's now "cool"

I'm actually shocked they were hidden from us all this time! We usually find everything first, ya know?

some of those pics have been out there.. I don't remeber where i wandered on net but the poker girl OR whatever she was dressed as :eek:I have seen a picture of that before -=---however, some of them with the sucker:waitasec: and laying under girl..i had not seen.

I cringe to think where Caylee was most of these parties. The thought of her crying, alone and scared in a car , strapped in car seat ; crying herself to sleep makes me so sad for such a precious little life.

That's what I always thought about the party where KC's in the cards costume, too, Nosey :) Agree re: the mystery job, the "not exactly fun, not exactly work" she cryptically spoke about with Lee during their prison conversations.
I agree this one definitely looks like it could be a "working" party, too, and KC and friends' routine seems very similar here. They look even more bored at this one! :) Looks like a similar setting, college party or something along those lines, guys just watching the girls perform more or less, dancing with them a little. At the other one, the girls were posing while the guys did a "photoshoot" kind of thing and some of them did lapdances (fully clothed).

I'm sorry to anyone here who might be offended but ITA- no way were these women hired with Casey to "entertain". It has been my experience that you request a certain "type of girl", you would not be sent a mixture so extremly different from one another like that. I very seriously doubt you'd find a "Casey" and then a whoever that other girl is, performing at the same party. I think any man who's been to a bachelor party would "get" what I'm saying.. have you guys ever seen such a diverse group of "girls" at a party where they are paid to perform?

I don't buy it that they were hired for this party...if they were, the fool that hired these particular girls to entertain at a bachelor party WAS ROBBED!!!:crazy:

Those girls wouldn't NEED to be hired for a party! There's already action like that going on without shelling out any money! As much as some cannot believe it, because that's not the way they party/partied, that's the norm today :) You can go into almost any young adult party and find this type of thing going on. You can go onto Myspace and look at 10 random accounts of that age range and find party pics like this. Believe it or not, it's the truth :)

Regarding where Caylee was when she was at this party, I truly think CA had her as she did most of the time. Now KC probably told CA she was at work. But I keep thinking of this interview with AH about one time Caylee was at a party. After re-reading it, I hope Caylee was not there that night or subject to this on a daily basis.

Page 10 of the AH interview transcript

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2447600/Casey-Anthony-Amy-Huizenga-Interview-July-16-Released-Nov-06-08

She talks about how during parties Caylee would be sleeping and wake up and "Casey was actually outside and Caylee looked at me and I was like (whispers) good and that is when I knew she trusted me cause she like just looked at me and her eyes just slowly...faded and make sure I kept eye contact with her until she fell cause she was starting to get that cry face."

I hope that is the worst Caylee had to endure during KC's partying...

And I remember someone suggesting that perhaps Caylee was drugged in these situations, sleeping through loud parties, and this one instance where slowly closed her eyes, maintaining eye contact with AH.

Casey's old friends (like the girlfriends in these pictures) said Caylee was always at home with the family when Casey was out partying with them. Casey's family said the same early in the case, that Casey had been allowed to have the normal social life of a 19, 20, and 21 year old, etc. With Caylee growing up in the grandparents' home, they were also very much like parents to her. I seriously doubt that Casey and her girlfriends took Caylee along to party or to work a party and drugged her and left her in a car or something.

When AH was describing Caylee sleeping at one of their parties, of course that was during the time frame where Casey and Caylee were living at JP's townhouse with Ricardo, JP, and Amy, off and on spring-summer '08. Ricardo and Amy said Caylee was normally put to bed at a good bedtime, during a party I think it's perfectly understandable that she was up somewhat later due to the excitement, and then when she was tired, she fell asleep. I don't believe Caylee was drugged to make her sleep while there. I know the theory has always been out there, I just don't personally find it very believable because I don't see Casey having any need to dope Caylee, and no evidence has come out so far to that effect. MOO

yes I remember seeing a few photos early on in the case of Casey in this costume, but I hadn't ever seen some of these photos from this party. Thanks for the thread :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13
Back