NEW Poll on Where Caylee Died.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Where do you think Caylee Died?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with this.

I think she took Caylee out of the home (as if she were leaving to "go to work" and "take Caylee to the nanny's"), and George saw them leave. Then after KC knew that George was gone she came back to the home with Caylee and killed her there. I think she was going to bury her there too but couldn't dig the hole there because of those bamboo shoots in the backyard.. and that's why the dogs hit in the backyard.

in part due to JWG's work on charting computer usage, and the times of phone calls etc on the afternoon of the 16th, i'm beginning to wonder if maybe caylee was in fact killed earlier. perhaps in the small hours of that day, and in the car.
i'll likely change my mind again but today i voted for the car (not the trunk)

it breaks my heart to even think about her dying let alone where she died .. i guess i just feel like it doesnt matter where she died . she is dead . and we know it killed her imho
I sympathise, but if we don't work out such details, it wont be possible to hold anybody accountable. No consolation to Caylee now, but it's all we can do.

in part due to JWG's work on charting computer usage, and the times of phone calls etc on the afternoon of the 16th, i'm beginning to wonder if maybe caylee was in fact killed earlier. perhaps in the small hours of that day, and in the car.
i'll likely change my mind again but today i voted for the car (not the trunk)
You can certainly change your mind. I have, and probably will again. Unfortunately you can't change your vote.

I thought so originally also..but the duct tape and heart,
combined with not reporting AND video shopping and partying
after she died doesn't say accident to me.
Of course, she doesn't seem to have the normal emotions
we'd expect.
If it were an accident and she was afraid to report her..I'd
still expect her to mourn or lay low alone and mourn.
I am just starting to believe she intentionally killed her.
^i^

I still think she died at home in an accident. Either in the car or in the pool.

This is a tough call....I don't think Casey would have chanced killing her in the home, but I think she brought her body back there and that's how she wrapped her up and kept her in the yard while she figured out what to do. I'm betting she purchased the laundry bag at JC Penny...just my hunch.

for this week anyway....

I think Casey killed Caylee in the Anthony home as soon as she was sure she had the house to herself.

I think she pretended to go to work, as usual, and then, after George left, she came back to get ALL of her clothes and beauty supplies--hair dryer, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, nighties, perfume, jewelry, ponytail holders. It takes a lot of stuff to keep a girl looking good.

In the midst of Casey's packing she killed Caylee, IMO. I don't think she was in a rage. She'd had time to cool down from any fight. It takes a level head to go and get duct tape and the necessary supplies to commit murder.

After Caylee was dead, Casey put a tribute to Caylee ("the heart sticker") on the duct tape. Then she threw Caylee in a laundry bag, finished packing her things and headed for Tony's apartment.

Its amazing how this poll compares to the last.
I still think she killed Caylee in her own room. :furious:

I tried to vote for:

Miss Scarlet
Candlestick
Conservatory

...but it wouldn't let me :(

I'm torn, but I vote for Lee's house. Even though second choice is near the car or inside the car (not the trunk) while parked in the woods, third choice is Casey's room.

I still get a sick feeling every time I think of, or see, that dirt road shown in GSJ's video (and I thought I saw the same road in another video, not sure). I feel if Casey killed Caylee in or near the car, it happened on that secluded dirt road near the dumping site.

I've thought the trunk all along and still do. The duct tape just made that seem the most likely. I don't think she "actively" killed her, I think she "passively" killed her by duct taping her mouth so she couldn't cry out, and possibly her limbs so she couldn't pull it off or kick and make noise. The duct tape on the mouth doesn't make sense to me except on a still alive Caylee to keep her quiet. I just think she put her in the trunk "out of her hair", so to speak, and she died. And KC more than likely knew that she would die.

I voted in the A's house but Im not 100% sure on that. However, I do not think she was killed with the chloroform. I think the chloroform was used to either try and clean up the smell and any bodily fluids or it was used to clean any blood that was in the car.

I haven't kept up w/all the details like most of you. Here's my ideas: maybe Caylee's mom wanted to be with her "people" (men, young irresponsible people she hung out with). She seems really needy for that sort of attention. Kaylee was in the way of her lifestyle. Maybe she chloroformed Kaylee, thinking she had so much time to fool around while Kaylee slept it off?

Maybe she put the duct tape on there so when Caylee woke up, she wouldn't have a chance. But then, why didn't she tape her nose too? Or maybe she duct taped her mouth because bodily fluids were coming out, from dying, and she didn't want to see it.

Who knows? It is so bizarre.

Why not get a respected psychic type to go to all the places, home, woods, car, etc. It would have to be one who hasn't heard of the case. It's worth a try. Maybe more than one, for variety.

Somewhere else is my guess.

I stated early on that I think she left the house after the argument on the night of June 15th with Caylee in tow. She drove to a nearby secluded locale where she had escaped in the past when things got rough at la casa Anthony. The baby was crying after witnessing the fight, and an enraged KC struck and killed her. Afterward, she drove home and either left Caylee in the trunk or hid her in the playhouse. On the 17th or 18th, she dropped her where the meter reader found her. At some point in between, she wrapped her body in the blanket and such. I'm fairly certain the duct tape was used to stop the flow of bodily fluids, and the heart sticker was her sick way of making it all right.

About a month ago, I posted that she was frustrated by the circumstances -- no money, no babysitter -- and agitated by the argument. A week later, the tot mom, herself, used those two words to describe her state of mind in jail during the last jailhouse visit. After watching her display in the video, I'm even more convinced my theory is accurate or pretty darn close.

I've considered the other theories, like the accidental drowning, or accidental overdose (that was my first theory). But, I always come back to the above.

Somewhere else is my guess.

I stated early on that I think she left the house after the argument on the night of June 15th with Caylee in tow. She drove to a nearby secluded locale where she had escaped in the past when things got rough at la casa Anthony. The baby was crying after witnessing the fight, and an enraged KC struck and killed her. Afterward, she drove home and either left Caylee in the trunk or hid her in the playhouse. On the 17th or 18th, she dropped her where the meter reader found her. At some point in between, she wrapped her body in the blanket and such. I'm fairly certain the duct tape was used to stop the flow of bodily fluids, and the heart sticker was her sick way of making it all right.

About a month ago, I posted that she was frustrated by the circumstances -- no money, no babysitter -- and agitated by the argument. A week later, the tot mom, herself, used those two words to describe her state of mind in jail during the last jailhouse visit. After watching her display in the video, I'm even more convinced my theory is accurate or pretty darn close.

I've considered the other theories, like the accidental drowning, or accidental overdose (that was my first theory). But, I always come back to the above.
That's not totally at odds with what many say. I am favouring the therory that KC "lost it" and put Caylee in the trunk. The last straw was not being able to get a sitter when she had her "Hot night" with Tony planned. May have used medication, but that is not the critical issue. Caylee died, as any rational person would guess from being shut in the trunk. (Asphixia and/or dehydration)

I voted for the pool thinking that Casey might have been in a texting fit or on the phone and Caylee drowned in the pool during the same time. The problem I have with that is if it was an accident I think Casey would have already said so. Since she's still sticking with the nanny story it makes the accident theory hard to swallow.

My second choice is in the home and then she moved the body to the backyard. Then she removed it from there and placed it in her car. I'm not sure when the duct tape was applied but if I had to guess I would say after the death to stop the leaking of fluids. Now that I think about it the first place she could have put the body could have been in the car trunk and when the body started to leak she placed it in the backyard until she could think of a place to dispose of the body.

Its really hard to imagine Caylee being tossed around like trash so excuse me if I can't try to visualize the crime.

Do you know where you saw the description about carrying Caylee out?

The report I go by is the interview between G & C and Greta. GA clearly states Caylee was alert and saying goodbye with "Hugs and kisses"

I don't remember hearing that she carry Caylee Out?
What inview was that?:bang:

Staying with the original thought of in the Anthony home. The heart slapped on the duck tape has changed my mind on alot of other things however.
Duck tape over a mouth to me says "shut up" , a heart put on it says "your mouth needs sweeting up". We all know what a two year old can be like when their having one of their tantrums. The puzzling part of this is why weren't those things removed? Did Casey really think Caylee would never be found? Thats the part that makes me wonder. Why leave so much evidence behind. A planned murder would have included removing any evidence linking the death to the murderer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back