NEW Poll on Where Caylee Died.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Where do you think Caylee Died?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We now know that Caylee was dressed in stripe shorts and shirt with iron on letters - no shoes. This means she was dressed for the day. Can anyone recall how George described the last time he saw Caylee. At first I thought maybe she took Caylee for a swim but then the stripe shorts dont work. Since she was wrapped in the pooh blanket i believe it was done in the house and probably in Caylee's bed.

George said the last time he saw Caylee (June 16), she was wearing blue jean shorts, pink shirt, white shoes, white-framed sunglasses and backpack.

Fathers Day, June 15th was the last verifiable date Caylee was seen
I am still going with "not at the house".
1)KC and Caylee could have been anywhere within the the three cell towers that would also ping for the house.
2)If KC stormed out of the house after the fight she could have grabbed Caylee with the blanket and since they were in the house Caylee was barefooted, which could explain why no shoes were found (if in fact no shoes were found)
2)KC has a temper even when asked a simple question as shown on the released July jail visitation with CA and GA And if there was a fight between KC and CA Fathers Day I just don't believe KC would have stayed under her mothers rule in the house
--MF talked with a neighbor that said there was a fight Fathers Day, Hearsay
but backed up by
--LA telling JG a more detailed story about CA and KC having a fight on
Fathers Day and CA tried to choke KC
3)The days that KC was seen by the neighbor - backing into the garage and when she borrowed the shovel ---on any of those days KC could have taken the items that lead back to the house
--The duct tape, the plastic trash bags, the clothes hamper
4)If the toy horse that was found at the crime scene was Caylee's it could have been in the car or grabbed up with Caylee and the blanket when they left the house

I think (if GA is telling the truth), kc and caylee left in the morning of the
16th, but returned after GA left. She probably stayed close enough to see dad leave.

I think it was done in caylees bedroom. maybe kc drugged her, she fell asleep, then kc put the duct tape on so it would smother her. wrapped her in the blanket, then put her in the laundry hamper. then she was placed in the trunk.

She had her in there for a while, then noticed the smell. She moved the bag, saw it was leaking, went home for some garbage bags. (backing into the garage, so no one would see her putting something in a garbage bag). i cant remember that date??

I also believe GA saw the hamper thing in the trunk on the 24th??...and that is where caylee was then. explaining why kc was in such a rush not to let ga in her trunk. at that point, kc KNEW she HAD to get rid of her. she drove to the spot in the woods and disposed of her like trash.

The basketball sized stain in the trunk hopefully matches a stain on the hamper. kc thought the garbage bags would keep it from leaking any further.

Oh, and the explanation for the different clothes would be that little caylee maybe just changed them herself. maybe mommy wasnt paying attention to her and she just changed. dont alot of little girls change clothes several times a day just because? i know when my son was that age, he would change several times a day, just because he felt like it. it was quite funny sometimes the outfits he could come up with. or she maybe peed in her clothes???

sorry for the long post. does any of this fit the timeline? or do any of u agree with this?

I have to go with Casey's room since she wouldn't sleep in there.

...bordering on a "Theories" thread here...but, specific to the question "Where".

Where:
In the parking lot of Sutton Place Apartments (Tony's) in either the Pontiac or Amy's totalled car. :(

When:
Between 7:22-7:45PM 6/16 :(

Why the above?
Because Casey's call pattern 6/16PM is consistent with her 'normal' pattern of minimum call durations following Caylee's typical afternoon naptime (1-3PM as established by Photobucket uploading and call durations). IOW...Casey does not conduct long call durations (e.g. >10mins) at any time after 3PM 6/16 which she would have been free to do if Caylee were no longer alive. Casey repeated the same 'flurry' of calls pattern on 6/16 as she did on 6/9. IOW...the 'flurry' pattern is not distinct/unique, and therefore, not indicative of a critical event. The still unassigned calls to Lexus on the afternoon of 6/16 could provide additional clues as to the degree of Casey's advance planning/intent 6/16PM.

Indeed, Casey continues to attempt to contact Cindy and Amy until 7:21PM followed by a 42minute period of inactivity on her cell phone. The period of inactivity ends @ 8:03PM at approximately the same time as Casey's appearance @ Blockbuster ~7:55-8:04PM, IIRC, w/o Caylee.

Cell pings place Casey at or near Tony's Sutton Place Apartment for the entire period 4:25PM-11:17PM.

Note that Casey clearly had Caylee's body in the trunk at a time when 90Accumlated Degree Days was achieved. Using a 7:45PM Monday, 6/16 time of death, :( 90ADD is achieved @ 5:16PM Thursday, 6/19. Further, note that Casey's cell pings place her at or near Tony's apartment until 4:54PM 6/19 followed by a 3hr 18 minute period of inactivity that starts @ 5:45PM and ends @ 9:02PM pinging on a return to Tony's apartment coinciding with Chris S. statement of seeing Casey driving Tony's Jeep early in the evening.

That the body (inside the hamper bag) was discovered inside 2 plastic bags indicates an initial bagging may have occurred in the parking lot of Tony's apartment when 90ADD was achieved, followed by a second bagging just prior to disposal. The transfer of a hamper bag into a plastic bag would not have appeared suspicious to passersby. Only distance, owing to the developing smell, and limited privacy would have been necessary to perform this transfer.

Casey's spurious trip in the Pontiac, perhaps cause-and-effect, on the afternoon of 6/19 upon receiving the text from Amy that she and Will were on their way to check on Amy's car (temporarily stored @ Tony's apartment and with Casey having a key) may have involved transfering the body back into the Pontiac at which time decomposition fluids imparted a stain and compelled Casey to hurriedly bag the body that evening. Collecting apartment trash and excusing herself to take it out may have provided the opportunity as well as resulted in one lone, small bag of trash from Tony's apartment remaining in the trunk of the Pontiac.

The trip to G&C's between 1:30-2:18PM 6/20 provided an opportunity for Casey to peform the second/final bagging and disposal on Suburban Dr...just in time to party her a$$ off 6/20 8:33PM=> @ Fusian...free of the body...and happier than she'd been in a long time. :furious:

How:
OTC's likely obtained @ CVS across the street from Amscot during Casey's delay in arriving near Tony's apartment after leaving Lee/G&C's. What should have been a 23 minute drive appears to have stalled in this area. :( That there were no fingerprints on the interior of the trunk of the Pontiac suggests she was sedated/overdosed prior to being placed into the trunk, or, she was placed in Amy's totalled car.

ETA: IMHO, George's account of last sighting of Caylee was of 6/9, although the events from his perspective were very similar to those of 6/16. Keys to this are explained here: http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3238909&postcount=55

At home. I wonder what that poor kid had to go through and how she died. We'll probably never know for sure exactly how or if she suffered. I hope, at least, she may have been asleep or out and didn't know her mother was going to kill her. I surely don't want to picture a child being so terrified and no one around to hear her or help her. That really, really bother's me. I don't know how they can stand beside her and defend that witch. I'm sorry, but I would have to disown her.

I think she was killed in the house, possibly her own bed since the blanket was with her. This would also explain why CA continued to wash Caylee's sheets. Or maybe Caylee was moved to her bed after she died. Some people release fluids right after death. I think it's strange that CA would tell GVS that she continued to wash Caylee's sheets after she was gone. Makes me think CA was covering something that had to do with Caylee's bed.

I had an ah-hah moment last night. There were NO SHOES found with Caylee! That leads me to believe it was in or around the A's home. I didn't hear mention b4 of any of the toddlers shoes being found in the car. Certainly she wasn't a barefoot kid in FL in June - imagine the sidewalks get pretty hot.

Unlike DR Baden's AH-Hah moment, yours makes a lot of sense!

I think she was killed in the house, possibly her own bed since the blanket was with her. This would also explain why CA continued to wash Caylee's sheets. Or maybe Caylee was moved to her bed after she died. Some people release fluids right after death. I think it's strange that CA would tell GVS that she continued to wash Caylee's sheets after she was gone. Makes me think CA was covering something that had to do with Caylee's bed.

I never thought about that. You are absolutely right!:clap:

I think (if GA is telling the truth), kc and caylee left in the morning of the
16th, but returned after GA left. She probably stayed close enough to see dad leave.

I think it was done in caylees bedroom. maybe kc drugged her, she fell asleep, then kc put the duct tape on so it would smother her. wrapped her in the blanket, then put her in the laundry hamper. then she was placed in the trunk.

She had her in there for a while, then noticed the smell. She moved the bag, saw it was leaking, went home for some garbage bags. (backing into the garage, so no one would see her putting something in a garbage bag). i cant remember that date??

I also believe GA saw the hamper thing in the trunk on the 24th??...and that is where caylee was then. explaining why kc was in such a rush not to let ga in her trunk. at that point, kc KNEW she HAD to get rid of her. she drove to the spot in the woods and disposed of her like trash.

The basketball sized stain in the trunk hopefully matches a stain on the hamper. kc thought the garbage bags would keep it from leaking any further.

Oh, and the explanation for the different clothes would be that little caylee maybe just changed them herself. maybe mommy wasnt paying attention to her and she just changed. dont alot of little girls change clothes several times a day just because? i know when my son was that age, he would change several times a day, just because he felt like it. it was quite funny sometimes the outfits he could come up with. or she maybe peed in her clothes???

sorry for the long post. does any of this fit the timeline? or do any of u agree with this?

I think what you stated is possible, however, George seeing the hamper in the trunk with caylee inside of it on the 24th does not make sense. If caylee was killed on the 16th and in the trunk on the 24th, George would have smelled decomp by then with the trunk open.

Everything found with Caylee's remains leads straight back to the Anthony's home. I have to go with the house.
Lanie
I agree with you. I think it was the house too. All of the evidence points to it. No shoes with the child, the blanket, toys..... I think it was the house too...

I think what you stated is possible, however, George seeing the hamper in the trunk with caylee inside of it on the 24th does not make sense. If caylee was killed on the 16th and in the trunk on the 24th, George would have smelled decomp by then with the trunk open.

very true, very true.....why cant we all just have the answers already. who? what? where? when? why??? :confused: i just cant wait for the real bombshells to come out at trial, whenever the heck that will be.

The only part that wouldn't make sense is if she put the tape over Caylees mouth... as I understand it it was just a strip of tape. Caylee would of for certain pulled at it to get it off her... especially if she was crying.

I think Caylee was killed at the A home. Sadly enough, and I even hate to think about it... I believe it was done in her own bed. Thats why she had on no shoes, (nap time) and the blanket was found with her.

I think it said in the docs that there were several pieces of duct tape found with one being over her mouth. Maybe the other pieces were used to duct tape her hands and feet, who knows.

I also think that Caylee was killed in the A home. CA stated that Caylee always slept with KC so maybe she was put down for a nap on her (KC) bed with her Winnie the Pooh blanket thrown over her. I think something happened in KC bedroom which would explain why she did not want to sleep in there while home on bail.

Does anyone know where she slept when she was home? Caylee's room, livingroom....?

I had an ah-hah moment last night. There were NO SHOES found with Caylee! That leads me to believe it was in or around the A's home. I didn't hear mention b4 of any of the toddlers shoes being found in the car. Certainly she wasn't a barefoot kid in FL in June - imagine the sidewalks get pretty hot.

BINGO.. NO SHOES... THE A HOUSE and here are the reasons and motive

I will still with my theory that Casey was under alot of pressure to:
Move out
Get a job
new relationship
find a sitter for the night
caught stealing grandparents money
momma Cindy is mad (man she hates that woman)
come through on lie to Amy about getting a house
manage other "relationships"
Get people to go to Fusion
Party
Constant texting and phone calls
Fake going to a fake job

On the 16th, while using the family computer, Caylee woke up from her nap and started a typical 2 year old tantrum(note the parenting book that was marked related to tantrums) to get her "mother's" attention. Casey's fuse BLEW (see the August 14th video) she suffocated Caylee in a fit of rage mad at her mother and Caylee both for ruining her life. She did not report the death of Caylee and was not planning on it because she did not want Cindy to have her. In life.. or in death...
Caylee did not have shoes on because SHE JUST WOKE UP FROM A NAP.

She thought.. oh my.. I gotta think of another lie.. Oh.. I will say it is an abduction, put duct tape on her mouth.. but I feel bad so here is a pretty little heart for kiss into eternity. Love ya baby but you should have been quiet.

She bagged her up in one trash bag and put her in the canvas bag(so it would look like laundry in her trunk). After the leakage. She bagged her again and dumped her. Only after her attempt to bury her in the back yard was more work than she had time for.

It seems like a small detail.. but in "perfect crimes" there is usually no murder weapon and it is a small overlooked detail that shows when and where it may have happened.

The lack of shoes is very telling.....

Searches on the computer.. well she meant to kill her mom, dad or both.. to get the house.

LP claims Casey was seen in a hotel parking lot on the night of the 15th. :rolleyes:

LP also claimed:
Child fell off the balcony
Child thrown into the river
Fingerprints on the duct tape.
Lee is the father.
Clothes not on the child.

God I appreciate LP for all he is trying to do.. but IMO he is getting his theories from WS and running with them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back