New Poll: The Chandelier poll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Chandlelier. You decide.

• Threw ball at the chandelier and it came detached from the ceiling.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Grabbed chandelier not to fall & detached. It was older & not secured.

Votes: 32 50.8%
  • Chandelier never detached. Only broken glass on the stairway/base.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 27 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Dr. Bove's report:

"The chandelier was approximately 31 inches tall and had an outer diameter of approximately 30 inches. The metal surfaces of the chandelier exhibited apparent oxidation. The lower portion of the chandelier had eight lights radiating from its center axis. Six of the light bulbs in this lower portion were still intact. These lights were surrounded by a bowl formed by hanging strings of glass/crystals. The middle section of the chandelier consisted of 14 candle-shaped lights sitting in glass/crystal cups that each extended from the chandelier’s center axis on a metal support arm. These candle-shaped lights comprised the widest section of the chandelier. Only three of the light bulbs for these candle-shaped lights in this middle section were intact. Many of the bowl-shaped glass/crystals were not in place and several others were broken. Only two were in place and intact. Several of the supporting metal arms that connected the candle-shaped lights to the center axis were displaced. At the same level there were also 6 candle-shaped lights of varying heights clustered around the center axis. Five of these light bulbs were intact. The top section of the chandelier consisted of 14 decorative metal flumes shaped like inverted hooks. Several of these flumes were bent and displaced."

I'm not seeing the glass that Dr. Bove talks about. I'm also not seeing all of the numerous candle shaped lights other than the one ring of them. Is the photo that we have been shown that bad that we can't make out the details? Or is something else going on?

http://www.maxshacknai.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Dr.Bove-Report.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793