New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my visual for the night...Ron and all of his "buddies" are settling in for another night's sleep in the pod, the nice CO turns on the news for them all to watch (at the least hear) and Ron's statement about certain people there is played for all to hear. The rest I'll leave to the imagination...

I can understand if they're already married, but what do these other women get out of it? There's no conjugal visits @ county, unless they hook up with a guard or something.

An "emotional" relationship that requires no real intimacy whatsoever. Just like having an affair, built in drama, make believe relationship with no basis in reality.

H-E-L-L-O RC! It's jail- not a hotel. The whole idea of jail is to take away your freedom as punishment because you commited a crime(s).Did you expect it to be pleasant?

Stop your girly whining and be the man you pretend you are.

And do you think the dentist is dumb enough to fall for the 'I have a tooth ache so I need drugs' claim? Like they haven't heard that one before!

You need all the mail you can get? Is that gonna help find Haleigh?
Un-freaking-believable!

PS: Don't drop that soap when you finally get to have the shower you keep whining about.

I can understand if they're already married, but what do these other women get out of it? There's no conjugal visits @ county, unless they hook up with a guard or something.
I can only speak for the men who are lifers, for that is who I cam in contact with the most. women wrote and visited and sent packages often to these types. They were very serious criminals.

Women like this are co-dependents. Some get the status of being married but never having to live or sleep with the guy. They feel they have the best of both worlds..lol .They love the feeling of helping the poor down-trodden man. Some are religious and feel they can help him see the way is through the Lord. They have a little secret and some feel a little bit naughty. Then there are the ones that are delusional and believe everything the idiot tells them. Some think they can fix him. Some just rebel. We had a psychologist fall for one...omg! She could not be convinced how evil this guy was who had killed his wife while she slept...I'm telling you, the depths that women go to hook up with these guys is unbelievable. They don't care if they ever sleep with them. They are not after intimacy. They are in total control of them concerning a relationship. The inmate feeds them lines of love and they send him goodies...if the inmate is naughty and doesn't praise her, he gets nothing. Furthermore, she is safe, he is locked up.

I just listened to that one. She sounds really lonely and anxious to please him. she sent him a picture of herself like you would do a celebrity.

Sigh....giiiirl, you are worth so much more that that.

If anything, her children most definately deserve much better!!! Sounds like a bonafide nut-job to me - poor kids. :banghead:

MOO~

I want to know how these people who do not work get five or six thousand dollars back from income tax? They don't even pay tax...WTH?

Sorry, OT... but yeah, the neighbor down the street from me doesn't work, has 2 kids, and got $10,000 back. Just depressing.

There is a huge discussion group for them, prisontalk dot com with sections for women marrying men on death row (pen pals) loving a murderer, loving a sex offender. How to send packages, how visiting works. It is fascinating. And so, so sad. Then when/if he is released it never is the fairy tale they thought it would be.

To answer your other question, child tax credits. They get a lot for that.

BBM

Another good reason rc wanted custody. Let's see if we tally up all the income and perks, he made out quite well, keeping the kids. Tax credits and food stamps, welfare and health coverage, and now he tells us he gets unemployment. He only worked about 2-3 months, how in the world did he do that? Man, these people are VERY resourceful, aren't they? He actually made money, keeping the kids. He would have been completely out of luck with income if it weren't for them.

Raisin....is this the guy, "Talent", misty refers to on the tape?

.........Pomona Park?..hmm. Misty got around...

Heard him pulled over on the scanner - once with Misty, once with Nay Nay and Misty.

Not real young. And gosh, her voice sounds really familiar to me, but darned if I have any idea where (or if) I've ever heard it before.

<lol - no, it ain't Nayancee>

Could it be Crystal????

[/U][/I][/B]

BBM

Another good reason rc wanted custody. Let's see if we tally up all the income and perks, he made out quite well, keeping the kids. Tax credits and food stamps, welfare and health coverage, and now he tells us he gets unemployment. He only worked about 2-3 months, how in the world did he do that? Man, these people are VERY resourceful, aren't they? He actually made money, keeping the kids. He would have been completely out of luck with income if it weren't for them.
OMG, you're so right about the money & when you add in the back child support & donations, Ron did pretty good this year. THEN you add in the drug prifits-why WOULD he get a job? I know a man who paid in about 250 dollars & is getting over 5000.

Message to Ron:

First law on holes - when you're in one, stop digging!

You would think with Ron's record that he would know that nothing in prison is private. The fact that his Mom is going through his mail seems more than strange.

You would think with Ron's record that he would know that nothing in prison is private. The fact that his Mom is going through his mail seems more than strange.

The fact that Ron's mail is going to his Mum seems strange to me - her going through it and blacking out things seems perfectly in line with she has done from day1 - block out anything that may incriminate her son or that may make him look "bad".

Ron's playing her. He has another one to get him money for his account and to send him stuff. I saw this all the time. They even marry the female to retain the packages and money. From what I remember reading on here and elsewhere, I suspect there will be females who contact him and help him out. Notice, he is w/o nothing. He has envelopes, stamps, socks, etc. Even managed to get more calls and showers than others. He is a master manipulator...but the girls keep on coming and wanting to help him. Lots of sick women in the world.

TN will decide which of the ladies are worthy and rc will let her help him....just as he has done before. She directs the moves, always has.

Almost every word released to the media went through her for the first 8 months. She hasn't stopped either. She is a force to be reckoned with.
You're right about these guys conning these stupid girls. I know a young guy who had a 3 month stay in county. In that measly 3 months, he managed to hook up with girl on the outside, who had just gotten a big insurance settlement. Not only did this stupid girl put thousands of dollars on his commensary & phone, but she also did the same for his new buddies. She bought 'them' a house, planned & put money towards 'their' wedding, got his name tattooed on her neck, sent him dirty pictures... What did she get in exchange? a few dumb love letters & a bunch of broken promises. He broke up with her a few days before he got out, & got back with his real-life girlfriend-& he left with a commensary refund. After this, the girl rejoined the real world & got back with her husband. Oh yeah, she has kids that she put through this & had them calling him daddy.

Ron is a wimp, I had brain surgery and came home on just REGULAR Tylenol!!!!

More of our tax dollars paying for drugs to these druggies. I say give them an ice bag or pull the tooth. Plus he has back problems from what carrying bags of pills around to sell.

OMG, you're so right about the money & when you add in the back child support & donations, Ron did pretty good this year. THEN you add in the drug prifits-why WOULD he get a job? I know a man who paid in about 250 dollars & is getting over 5000.

I would also be curious to know whether RC was entitled to collect monthly SS benefits on behalf of Haleigh (due to TS).

If so this could explain alot IMO.

:parrot:

The fact that Ron's mail is going to his Mum seems strange to me - her going through it and blacking out things seems perfectly in line with she has done from day1 - block out anything that may incriminate her son or that may make him look "bad".

I find it hard to believe that TN didn't question how Ron was making money. She knew he didn't have a job. I think TN turns a blind eye to whatever her son does, and who he does it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416