New Ronald Jail Calls Girlfriend? What Ron Thinks of Black People

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know how these people who do not work get five or six thousand dollars back from income tax? They don't even pay tax...WTH?

After working in the system for a long time, I can tell you there is no end to females falling for guys in prison...heck, even the psych staff did it!

They line up for blocks and wait for hours to see these bottom dwellers. They even marry them, more times than not.

OK, I finally got to listen to the tapes. Anyone else with problems---I had to put them in a folder, then open the folder. Then I had to rename each file to make it an MP2 instead of an MP3. The codec is not missing - it is just not an MP3 codec. Anyway they opened fine then.

My opinion on the girlfriend---I think he met her online. Probably one of those women who felt bad for him & thought he was cute or something. Just the impression I got from the conversation and how he wasn't sure if she wanted him to call or not and didn't want to waste her money. And yes, they had the common bond of both being in jail LOL. RC wanted her to give the address to Mom because he didn't want it being made public by the jail. This way he can send letter in packet to mom & have her mail it on. JMO of course.

So TN gets to see and make copies of what each of them write....the meddling never stops. This TN is a control freak, out of control.

Not real young. And gosh, her voice sounds really familiar to me, but darned if I have any idea where (or if) I've ever heard it before.

<lol - no, it ain't Nayancee>

Me too. and it is killing me that I cannot place it right now...

So TN gets to see and make copies of what each of them write....the meddling never stops. This TN is a control freak, out of control.

I would like to know if she opened the letters without asking the sender?

After working in the system for a long time, I can tell you there is no end to females falling for guys in prison...heck, even the psych staff did it!

They line up for blocks and wait for hours to see these bottom dwellers. They even marry them, more times than not.

This is so sad that women lower themelves so badly!!!

Oh, man! we have another shower addict. I thought I heard enough about showers from casey....here we go again. I swear it's a nervous reflex with these two...everytime they get worried they jump in water....I just wish it was a river, white water river, fast moving.

There is a huge discussion group for them, prisontalk dot com with sections for women marrying men on death row (pen pals) loving a murderer, loving a sex offender. How to send packages, how visiting works. It is fascinating. And so, so sad. Then when/if he is released it never is the fairy tale they thought it would be.

To answer your other question, child tax credits. They get a lot for that.

Oh, man! we have another shower addict. I thought I heard enough about showers from casey....here we go again. I swear it's a nervous reflex with these two...everytime they get worried they jump in water....I just wish it was a river, white water river, fast moving.

So if they wanted to hide a body...

any locals plan on going to the vigil on Wed? If so, could you please report back to us at WS and let us know if a certain best friend of Ronald's is in attendance? If OT isn't at the local vigil for his best friends missing child, I think that tells us that it is a "former" friendship. TIA

I would like to know if she opened the letters without asking the sender?

It would tick me off if my mama was opening and censoring my mail. Seriously/

OK Kimster, I have to go have my bath. Please close the thread until I get back so I don't get behind. M'Kay? Just close the whole forum actually. Oh, and make sure you put minutes on your phone and money in my commissary account.

Thanks. :bath:

I have to admit I felt just a wee bit sorry for the girl when Ron told her to keep sending her long letters cuz "he got nothin better to do" than read them. I could hear the tone in her voice change just a little bit...

He's a charmer isn't he?

It would tick me off if my mama was opening and censoring my mail. Seriously/

OK Kimster, I have to go have my bath. Please close the thread until I get back so I don't get behind. M'Kay? Just close the whole forum actually. Oh, and make sure you put minutes on your phone and money in my commissary account.

Thanks. :bath:

No problem! And I'll have all my alerts forwarded to Sheba in the meantime! :dance:

I can understand if they're already married, but what do these other women get out of it? There's no conjugal visits @ county, unless they hook up with a guard or something.

Ron's playing her. He has another one to get him money for his account and to send him stuff. I saw this all the time. They even marry the female to retain the packages and money. From what I remember reading on here and elsewhere, I suspect there will be females who contact him and help him out. Notice, he is w/o nothing. He has envelopes, stamps, socks, etc. Even managed to get more calls and showers than others. He is a master manipulator...but the girls keep on coming and wanting to help him. Lots of sick women in the world.

TN will decide which of the ladies are worthy and rc will let her help him....just as he has done before. She directs the moves, always has.

Almost every word released to the media went through her for the first 8 months. She hasn't stopped either. She is a force to be reckoned with.

Ole slick Ronnie really goes for the math whizzes doesn't he? Misty didn't have a clue what 10 % was while this "pen pal/wannabe/groupie" said she put $40 on the phone account and at $.50 per minute, she was good to go for 4-5 HOURS, LOL.

Let's not get off track on the women who hook up with guys in prison. First of all, we know this woman knew RC before he went to jail. Secondly, general topics like that go in the Jury Room.

This has been a friendly reminder from your alien mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper