New Rule, Misty's Letters on You Tube

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, just finished watching. This is a friend that Misty talked about to her mother in one of the tapes. Crystal R. reads Misty's first letter and then adds her own opinion on the case. Added bonus of foul language and finger signs.

Second letter she is with a boyfriend and they both read letter and add commentary. This also has the above bonus language and signs. What really p/o me in this letter is when Misty said Ron's kids called her Mom and Crystal "Crystal"

I do believe that Misty wrote these letters.

I know Baxter, isn't she gross! I had a very hard time watching those videos.

Is that for real ?! Did I just really watch that ?!

Ummmmm......In the second video where the chick and her BF talk about believing Misty is lying about her story and then giggling ( roll eyes) they believe she wasn't home and was out partying and left the kids by themselves, it is like ( Hey what's the problem ? )

Then they go on to say that LE needs to back off of Misty because she doesn't know anything about Haleigh ...Ugh HELLO she needs to clear up any and I mean ANY inconsistencies in her timeline. If the only thing she knows is that she was not there then SHE needs to tell LE so that they can pinpoint a timeline of when Haleigh may have been taken out of the home, it would help tremendously in tracking down and possibly placing people in the area.

These two are not helping misty at all, you can hear the kiddos in the background and they are totally being ignored at least for the 5 min of the video. Not to mention the language the kids are overhearing (great role models...not !)

If the only thing Misty is guilty of is not telling the truth of where she was that night then what is the problem ? Why not just come out and say it ? It is that simple...But it is not that simple or she would have said a long time ago...jmo

To stay on topic ... sorry. For me it is hard to tell I do notice that the Y's are matching up. The scrawling note that we know she wrote in regards to the LD tests seem to have more " stress " in the writing whereas these letters on YT seem to be more relaxed in the writing style.
My handwriting is different if I am stressed out and have to write anything versus if I am relaxed...
If I could see more of it would be better especially in regards to her spelling that would seal it for me one way or another.

These letters provide no more insight on Haleigh at all. The only gleaming thing I got from it is that they don't believe she was home either, and hey, ya know, she is Misty's BFF she knows her better then any one .. another nail anyone ?

Okay - now, I've watched these videos and....what can I say? I have zero trouble believing that this girl could be a BFF of Misty's. I also have no trouble believing Misty wrote the letters. Especially the asking for money part - good grief - now that was believable. There wasn't anything new revealed in them that I heard - so, are they authentic? I have absolutely no idea. Maybe the letters are just as honest as Misty.

Yup, I agree, this is the Crystal that Misty talked about in her jail conversations, I believe she was talking to Chelsea and her mother whenever she mentioned Crystal R. More specifically when she spoke to Chelsea on the phone. ( Happy about a plan to help, significant?)

Misty:" Guess who I talked to....Remember that girl that I ran away with, the girl that let me come stay with her from Daytona?

Chelsea: which one...oh yeah

Misty: Member Crystal R....yeah, well she wrote me and she says she has a plan on how to help me! etc etc etc...

When I heard these letters being read aloud in the beginning of the week, after I looked past the language, I wondered something. Why did Misty brag to Chelsea that Crystal wrote to her and she has a plan to help her? Could be meaningless, could be plan B. Whatever it was I hope this young ones brilliant plan wasn't to read Misty's jail letters aloud and then post them on youtube....to garner public sympathy....in my opinion, if that is the case then they should put their heads together and come up with Plan C....or would that be D or E?

*Disclaimer* ....jail conversation above is not word for word, but close to what was actually said.

I too, have read and watched these vids with discust...I would ask Tricia, only my opinion, but I wish we would put this in the parkinglot or somewhere to members only...Giving this person, our precious space and thoughts,,publicly,,,,who is trying to garner more attenion ie:vids on YT,,,,goes against everything in me...Just my thoughts, but this girl and her bf could care less about little Haleigh...

I too, have read and watched these vids with discust...I would ask Tricia, only my opinion, but I wish we would put this in the parkinglot or somewhere to members only...Giving this person, our precious space and thoughts,,publicly,,,,who is trying to garner more attenion ie:vids on YT,,,,goes against everything in me...Just my thoughts, but this girl and her bf could care less about little Haleigh...

You read my mind, svg - I was just thinking that all we need is another foul talking, smart alec, baby mama, attention seeking, uneducated female thrown into this mix.

I hadn't thought about sending this to the parking lot - but, that may not be a bad idea. IMHO, these letters (real or not) serve only to generate conversation and interest in someone other than Haleigh.

I agree, never thought about it in those terms but it makes great sense.

Giving this person ,,who clearly could care less about OUR little girl Haleigh, another venue to sprout her ideas and spread her venom about anyone who dislikes Misty, in my opinion is ridiculous.....Why else would she post these letters??? I dont know if the Pl is private,,I just want or should I say I would like for all these comments to be private to WS members only....giving her any cred for showing letters, of which are NOT going to help Haleigh,,I just wish were our private thoughts..

Can someone please call St. John's County Jail and ask if their outgoing mail is stamped as being from an corrections facility or something like that?

To me the writing doesn't match up.

It would seem someone is fancying herself as some kind of youtube queen and getting her 15 minutes of fame just like someone we all know in Caylee's case!:furious:
For what it's worth-I agree that she should be discussed in the parking lot so she would not get the satisfaction of thinking she has now become a player in poor Haleigh's case!!:banghead:
These poor children deserved soo much more in life than what they got!! Bless Haleigh, Caylee and the countless others who were deprived of their life by the ones given the responsibility to care for and nurture them!! The fact that these people feel no shame for their part in these tragic cases simply amazes me!!:snooty:

Hmm now the video's on the first page aren't playing. Anyone else have a prob?

When I try to watch it now it says this video is private. Someone has been reading WS and now since we don't want to talk about the letter on here, it's private?? Interesting. Plan didn't work. JMO

Hmm now the video's on the first page aren't playing. Anyone else have a prob?

Click on see on youtube and you can see that they have been set to Private!! I doubt she got very nice comments from her videos and thought better about it!!:waitasec:

Click on see on youtube and you can see that they have been set to Private!! I doubt she got very nice comments from her videos and thought better about it!!:waitasec:

Yes ma'am, I saw that! You need to take the good with the bad in my opinion, but hey, that's just me.

Is that for real ?! Did I just really watch that ?!

Ummmmm......In the second video where the chick and her BF talk about believing Misty is lying about her story and then giggling ( roll eyes) they believe she wasn't home and was out partying and left the kids by themselves, it is like ( Hey what's the problem ? )

Then they go on to say that LE needs to back off of Misty because she doesn't know anything about Haleigh ...Ugh HELLO she needs to clear up any and I mean ANY inconsistencies in her timeline. If the only thing she knows is that she was not there then SHE needs to tell LE so that they can pinpoint a timeline of when Haleigh may have been taken out of the home, it would help tremendously in tracking down and possibly placing people in the area.

These two are not helping misty at all, you can hear the kiddos in the background and they are totally being ignored at least for the 5 min of the video. Not to mention the language the kids are overhearing (great role models...not !)

If the only thing Misty is guilty of is not telling the truth of where she was that night then what is the problem ? Why not just come out and say it ? It is that simple...But it is not that simple or she would have said a long time ago...jmo

To stay on topic ... sorry. For me it is hard to tell I do notice that the Y's are matching up. The scrawling note that we know she wrote in regards to the LD tests seem to have more " stress " in the writing whereas these letters on YT seem to be more relaxed in the writing style.
My handwriting is different if I am stressed out and have to write anything versus if I am relaxed...
If I could see more of it would be better especially in regards to her spelling that would seal it for me one way or another.

These letters provide no more insight on Haleigh at all. The only gleaming thing I got from it is that they don't believe she was home either, and hey, ya know, she is Misty's BFF she knows her better then any one .. another nail anyone ?

Hi mysticrose, (bbm above)

Insight gained for me would be Ron having the children call their Momma by her first name. Speaks volumes of Rons control.

Ironic that misty somehow considers herself more favorable than Crystal :banghead:

Yes ma'am, I saw that! You need to take the good with the bad in my opinion, but hey, that's just me.

Makes ya wonder what sort of feedback she thought she would get from those videos! :loser:

It would be my wish that we all starved her for attention.

I think it is too bad the videos have been set to private now. I imagine someone complained about the language.

These could have been a valuable source of information and insight.

I agree put this girl, and her dirty potty mouth in the parking lot. It's bad enough we have to listen to MC, RC, TC, and HH. JMO

I for one don't see any reason to take this to the parking lot. It is information in a missing childs/murder case. The letters misty sends her could hold clues.

The stuff the girls and her bf say are pure nonsense and make no difference in the case.

Just because we might not like what Misty says in a letter is no reason to hide it in the parking lot.

I sure wish I had a trascript of the letters now that videos are gone.

I agree put this girl, and her dirty potty mouth in the parking lot. It's bad enough we have to listen to MC, RC, TC, and HH. JMO

I don't have to listen to anything. I chose to listen to the tapes and videos to look for clues in the case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back