New Rule, Misty's Letters on You Tube

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can someone please call St. John's County Jail and ask if their outgoing mail is stamped as being from an corrections facility or something like that?

To me the writing doesn't match up.

Yes, each outgoing letter is stamped to very clearly indicate that it is posted from a correctional facility.

Where I worked, the stamp also stated it was uncensored.

I would love to watch, but it tells me it's private. Anyone have a link to the videos that are not private? TIA

I just saw the videos. Evidently they are public again. Click where Athrella was quoted and it should play. It would somehow not play for me with the original link from page one of this thread.

I also noticed the return address is St. Augustine. That envelope did not come from a correctional facility, IMO, because it would not have been sent out if it did not have the correct address as well as an inmate number.

Looks to me like Misty (IF it was her), sent the letter in with a letter to her family and they mailed it to her.

These people are sad. I am happy to be me, LOL.

Sounded to me like misty was carving a nitch with those kids. From day one, she may have been planning on marrying rc and squeezing out any memory of Crystal in the kids minds. She seemed obsessed getting kids. She threatened Amber too. Downright scary to me. Does she want to take anything that has a piece of ron and covet it for herself. I can see her Borderline Traits are becoming VERY clear.

She convinced rc that his son Jordan would be in danger if he didn't do something quickly. He immediately moved misty in and her watch his kids instead. She is very manipulative.

This video angers me in what she did to Crystal Sheffield. Announcing her being the children's real mother and they didn't even call their bio mom "mommy". She is a very jealous girl and rc should have known better. Anything could have happened to that poor child under her care.

Now we have these trashy people putting Crystal down in a national media. This is disgusting. RC started this with his Crystal stole Haleigh campaign and as usual misty, the parrot, is continuing it. Ihope misty stays locked up :behindbar

Dunno but it sounds like Misty all right... Nattering on about the food, delicately hinting about her canteen account, asking for pictures, demanding that this girl write to her at least once a week like she has nothing better to do with her time... (maybe she hasn't?), complaining that other people don't write her enough. And they seem to have occasional trouble deciphering her writing...?

Other than that I didn't see anything in this video worth writing home about except I'm a bit surprised that her friends want to publicize their relationship with her.

okay....this was Crystal R's idea of helping Misty? Wow!!! Someone should clue her in on how to be a character witness....how disturbing and sad is this??

Sounded to me like misty was carving a nitch with those kids. From day one, she may have been planning on marrying rc and squeezing out any memory of Crystal in the kids minds. She seemed obsessed getting kids. She threatened Amber too. Downright scary to me. Does she want to take anything that has a piece of ron and covet it for herself. I can see her Borderline Traits are becoming VERY clear.

She convinced rc that his son Jordan would be in danger if he didn't do something quickly. He immediately moved misty in and her watch his kids instead. She is very manipulative.

This video angers me in what she did to Crystal Sheffield. Announcing her being the children's real mother and they didn't even call their bio mom "mommy". She is a very jealous girl and rc should have known better. Anything could have happened to that poor child under her care.

Now we have these trashy people putting Crystal down in a national media. This is disgusting. RC started this with his Crystal stole Haleigh campaign and as usual misty, the parrot, is continuing it. Ihope misty stays locked up :behindbar

We think a lot alike. I don't know if you followed the case about Drew Peterson, but his last wife, Stacy, acted the same way. She and Drew would roller blade by his wife Kathleen's house just to torture Kathleen and her sons. I believe Stacy would make eye contact with Kathleen, and give her the one finger salute, too. Stacy told Kathleen's sons that she was going to marry their Dad, and showed them her wedding dress, and ring. These kids were like, 8 years old or something. Then they picked fights with Kathleen and had her arrested. I'm pretty sure this was instigated by Drew. Stacy was another underage girl, that was under the influence of an older man that "hero worshiped" him. Too bad both had psychopaths for heroes. I just happen to see a pattern here, and I believe Misty needs to be told the story of "Stacy Peterson" so she can see what the final chapter of her life would be like. Maybe she would come around then!

How odd. Can she see herself on the monitor or something? All of the hair flipping made me wonder. She looks about 14. These are hard, hard girls. What would make them so hard at such a young age? What is going on with this generation?

Somehow it doesn't have the ring of truth to me, but then again it's hard to say. I think the singsong monotone makes it difficult for me to judge. Thank you for posting these.

Gracenote, I really don't think it's the generation. We have lots of kids that age around here and believe me, they do not act that way.

I don't know what is the matter with these girls, Misty, NayNay,Amber, Crystal, Crystal again, Hope and the girl that posted that on youtube. I have to think it is the way they were raised. It truly is a shame.

I noticed in the letter she signed it as Misty Cummings. I thought she took back her maiden name when the divorce was final.

I noticed in the letter she signed it as Misty Cummings. I thought she took back her maiden name when the divorce was final.

I have heard Misty never did the paperwork (SS) to make the name change final and legal. Don't you have to apply for a new SS card with the name change for it to be legal?

I think they were written by Misty... sadly they do nothing to find Haleigh.

*That girl and her b/f are real winners! Glad she is pro-creating and sharing those wonderful genes of hers. (Sorry Tricia, I'm just so appalled by the uselessness of all the clowns that are involved in this case)

I just watched the videos and it was indeed painful to hear and see this girl who looks like a ten year old with a sailor's mouth and punk attitude. I agree that it is very scarey that this girl has a baby. Anyway, I think that Misty did write the letters. I did notice that she was Misty Cummings in one and Misty Croslin on the other letter.

I have heard Misty never did the paperwork (SS) to make the name change final and legal. Don't you have to apply for a new SS card with the name change for it to be legal?

This is just a thought, but I don't know that she knew the meaning of the word legal when it came to things like name changes. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she was shocked to learn that when she got married she would have to "officially" change her name and not just start using her new one. Same for after the divorce. She might have just thought that since had previously been hers, she could use it again no problem.

Were you all able to see the vids? I had saved the YT link in my faves & they are still playing for me, although I didn't care to watch them again, just checked to see if they were still public & they were. I am NcNana and I didn't leave a very nice comment, it just burned me up to hear the language she was using & to me she looked HIGH, with a child crying in the background, ignoring the child so she could show the world how young and stupid she is JMO! Poor children born to people like her!

I agree, she appeared to be high with the lip licking, rubbing her nose, playing with her hair and face. It is sad that there is a baby in the picture.

It's interesting. In the first video, she signed the letter "Misty Cummings". In the 2nd one, she signed it "Misty Croslin". Guess she's confused.

She did take her name "Croslin" name back in the divorce - both her and Ron signed a divorce agreement:

(See paragraph "C")

divorcepaperwork.jpg

Were you all able to see the vids? I had saved the YT link in my faves & they are still playing for me, although I didn't care to watch them again, just checked to see if they were still public & they were. I am NcNana and I didn't leave a very nice comment, it just burned me up to hear the language she was using & to me she looked HIGH, with a child crying in the background, ignoring the child so she could show the world how young and stupid she is JMO! Poor children born to people like her!

If you are the one who left the message for childrens services to check this girl,,,then I say "bravo"...She is IMO the same caliber of Misty and Hope and the rest and I pity the poor children born of these people....I hope someone who knows CR does take the initiative to send a well check on her child,,,

Any further posting of videos would have to be approved by Kimster/Tricia/chicoliving. Write to them before posting if you would please.

The only thing I got from those letters was that Misty hasn't changed from any of the visit/phone call recordings we've seen. Any information she has, she's not writing it to this girl.

I also noticed the return address is St. Augustine. That envelope did not come from a correctional facility, IMO, because it would not have been sent out if it did not have the correct address as well as an inmate number.

Looks to me like Misty (IF it was her), sent the letter in with a letter to her family and they mailed it to her.

Yes, I think that's what she did. I believe Misty spoke of that with her mother. Maybe Misty sent the letter to her family first because she didn't have Crystal's address in the jailhouse and needed someone to search for it at home.

The videos are still working on youtube. She probably had SOOOOO many comments, she had to disable them. :eek:

okay....this was Crystal R's idea of helping Misty? Wow!!! Someone should clue her in on how to be a character witness....how disturbing and sad is this??

Doesn't it remind you of cousin Hope's conversation with her mother and mom telling her she's lining up character witnesses: Ronald, Teresa, Tommy, you know, all the jailbirds from Satsuma. Somehow I get the idea none of these people realize the seriousness of it all, and they actually think these "character witnesses" will help! I truly can't understand how the two young people on these videos think they are helping Misty. They don't realize character witnesses should be above board.

No, the Social Security number has nothing to do with making it legal. The legal document for the initial name change would be a driver's license or state ID or even a passport. You just take your marriage certificate to the DVM or passport agency and they issue the new name on your new driver's license/ID/passport.

Then you need to have your name changed on your Social Security card, bringing to the SSA you new picture ID, a copy of your marriage license, and your old SS card. You probably don't need the old SS card nowadays with computers, but I know I brought mine just in case.

Same thing if one gets divorced and wants to resume her maiden name. The DVM would want the divorce document or court order stating the resumption of the maiden name. Of course, when one gets married, a person doesn't have to assume the husband's surname at all.

Same would go with a legal name change by court order.

How do I know all this? Been there, done that, in two different states. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon86
Back