New Search at North Dumfries Farm -- September 9, 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That pic kind of makes me think that something may have soaked thru the floor planks from the hayloft above. IMO, wood would have an incredible memory. Has a big CSI flare to it. MOO

looks to me like they are looking around a door frame or window frame. Maybe for eveidence / DNA of scratching trying to get out?

Has anyone come across a pic that shows where that tent is wrt the rest of the property (aerial)?

Has anyone come across a pic that shows where that tent is wrt the rest of the property (aerial)?

How about this?

BT5THTBIEAA1xVD.jpg

Forensic officers huddled around a blue tent at Millard farm. @CTVKitchener pic.twitter.com/iihGLYZZbE

Going to twitter and searching "millard farm" (no hash really needed) will bring up a lot of MSM tweets today, and lots of pics. I suspect there will be a lot of local news footage tonight?

That pic kind of makes me think that something may have soaked thru the floor planks from the hayloft above. IMO, wood would have an incredible memory. Has a big CSI flare to it. MOO

I believe that pic is of them standing in the loft itself ... I saw a pic yesterday with the door open to the loft, and whatever that wooden equipment is was in the opening (because I was wondering what it is). It appears to me they are looking at the loft ceiling / roof.

Going to twitter and searching "millard farm" (no hash really needed) will bring up a lot of MSM tweets today, and lots of pics. I suspect there will be a lot of local news footage tonight?

Yes. sorry I was playing catch-up. Thanks for the pic. They certainly set up that tent in a photogenic way/location

Hmmm what presser? Did we miss something televised?

In the tweet she's referring to a press conference given by a TPS homicide detective in regards to other homicides. The comment about the update on the Millard farm search is a separate thought.

SnooperDuper, this is close........

Looking West pretty much parallel with Roseville Rd.
Red X approx. location of FIS tent?

sept11FIStentlocation_zps363895a4.jpg

I think the stain is either animal decomposition, animal poop or mud from plant pot or rather pot plant (;) ) definately not blood imo.

Also the top with the bag.... may be covering writing as there appears to be writing at the bottom of the plank from what I can see....

Maybe someone was hiding out there ??

Hard to know for sure..... but here with my fave quote "Anythings possible"

:gum:

Definitely not animal defecation as it is black and too transparent and has a flowing pattern not the consistency one would expect from animal waste.

Highly doubt DM would grow pot plants in the barn, remember he's suppose to be intelligent. Pot plants need light source. I highly doubt he had light source hooked up inside the barn. Too many gaps and openings, the light would come through and be visible at night. And considering he had a huge area of farmland where he could have grown them outdoors. Wonder if LE scoured the property looking for plants.

Hiding out there? Who could that someone be? Are you suggesting LB? Who would want to hide out in a barn full of hay and maybe piggy excrement? I could think of a zillion other places more favourable then a smelly, gross pig barn.

The stains on the board very well could be blood or bodily fluids. When blood dries and has aged it will turn black or a dark brown. The bag on the end of the board my contain hair or dried flesh which adhered to the board.

IMHO DM murdered LB and then decided to order the incinerator. Wish we knew the exact date the incinerator was purchased; my guess is a couple days after LB's murder. He knew if he buried her remains there was a huge possibility they could be found. I have a suspicion DM stored LB's body in the barn, wrapped in something which allowed bodily fluids to leak/seep out. He stored her body there until he received the incinerator and then transferred her remains to the incinerator. After he transferred her remains from the barn into the incinerator, DM towed it back into the bush and fired it up. When MSM referred to new information, I guess that could also indicate forensics have found LB's DNA in the ashes from the incinerator.

I assume because we have not heard yet they have discovered LB is deceased, is because her remains were not found, just indications such as bodily fluids. I won't be surprised if LE announce within this week or early next week their discovery. :( ALL MOO.

I wish I could be optimistic and believe LB is still alive, but I cannot. Statically she would have been found alive by now or there would have been possible sightings/information in the last year. She would have contacted someone from her past. Including DM. How ironic he was the last person to have cell phone contact with her. And so many calls over a few days. I don't think it was just casual conversations; plans were being made. DM just needed a couple of days to figure out how it was all going to go down. The fact there has been absolutely nothing in over a year, including information of the FB page set up for her, tells me this wll not a good ending. :moo:

Police declined to provide any more details, other than to say that new information led to the latest search.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/story/2013/09/09/dellen-millard-farm-search458.html

The forensic identification unit was on scene of the sprawling farm in Ayr, Ont., near Waterloo, after new information came to light, according to Const. Victor Kwong.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/09/09/dellen_millard_toronto_police_searching_farm_again.html

Yes. sorry I was playing catch-up. Thanks for the pic. They certainly set up that tent in a photogenic way/location

Oh, no, the "lots of pics" wasn't aimed at you, I posted it because I figured I shouldn't spam the thread with every single twitter pic (there are lots of interesting ones, though) so I was telling everyone how to find more.

Hmmm why homicide? Carbone is not homicide is he? I know TB's missing person report was escalated due to the nature of the disappearance. They've given us no information here. Wait and see....

Well the fact they are back on the scene for the third day, tells me they must be finding evidence of something nefarious. I found it interesting in the one video which shows a forensic person taking pictures inside the barn. Obviously something worthy of photographing IMHO. And then to see them unloading all that hay from that upper area also. Something happened in that barn. Maybe more than one victim? :moo:

Wonder if DM ever considered having his father disappear before his apparent suicide? Suicide seemed more explainable and safer? Nothing suspicious about that which could linger and be cause for an investigation as opposed to a missing person IMO. He couldn't have made it look like LB committed suicide as that would definitely raise red flags. DM connected to two people who committed suicide?! Definite red flags and cause for an investigation in MOO. Maybe DP is correct when he stated DM is intelligent; an intelligent criminal/murderer. Yes JMHO.

Asked about the search, Toronto Police Chief Bill Blair told reporters police have yet to conclusively determine whether Babcock met with foul play and will continue to look for evidence at the farm.

“We are sufficiently concerned that we are investing the resources at the time to go and see if that evidence does exist,” he said.

“When we have something to report publicly, I’m sure that’ll happen.”

[...]

[P]olice say their search warrant is usable for “as long as we need to finish what we’re doing.”

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/babcock-disappearance-farm-search-enters-third-day-1.1450297#ixzz2ecZcWTjM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member