New Search Warrant--WOW!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More than likely!
I have to say, I was surprised that he didn't call Meredith until after 12 to retrieve the printout. Why'd he wait that long. He knew Cassidy was there. Maybe he gave her the medicine before he left her that morning and knew she'd be asleep?

EVIL plain and simple.

They must be sitting outside his house now hey? Following him everywhere - just like Scott Peterson.

I think it is likely that LE, other than Trans County, is aware of where he is and can keep track of him.

Ms. Jilly - did you note one of Jy's searches was Prudential Properties Sowerby ? There is a connection to Sowerby isn't there - dating one of the sisters shortly after he moved to Brevard after the murder? Wonder if that is who he met at camp and looked her up before Michelle was murdered ? Quite the little planner he is. :behindbar

Dexcription of Property to be seized

"...instant messages and related text files that may show correspondence with others participating in the listed offense..."

Interesting wording.

Dexcription of Property to be seized

"...instant messages and related text files that may show correspondence with others participating in the listed offense..."

Interesting wording.

Very interesting.
I think you're right about Sowerby. He's more than a planner - he's a schemer. I'm just relieved he's so stupid at the same time. He's got a one track mind = sex addict.

Ms. Jilly - did you note one of Jy's searches was Prudential Properties Sowerby ? There is a connection to Sowerby isn't there - dating one of the sisters shortly after he moved to Brevard after the murder? Wonder if that is who he met at camp and looked her up before Michelle was murdered ? Quite the little planner he is. :behindbar

He and pat went there (montana) in March to ski
Yes, carol anne went to that camp and thats how she met jason

http://www.prudentialmissoulaproper...7d670c9f3ce3b7f0/fuseaction/agents.detail.htm

Oh my gosh, am I behind! I just saw all of this news!
Unbelievable! Just unbelievable!
This is the most damning evidence yet! Yep, it SCREAMS premeditation!

And this guy is more evil than I had ever ever imagined. Honest to God, I think he drugged his little girl! She should not be in the care or company of this man or his family!!!
Yeah, this b*****d is going down!:behindbar

And this guy is more evil than I had ever ever imagined. Honest to God, I think he drugged his little girl! She should not be in the care or company of this man or his family!!!

Hey sweetmop !!! Been hidin ?

It is looking like he drugged Cassidy I agree. EVIL - absolutely. Maybe its the way it is written but it bothers me that Cassidy "was found" on the bed, on Jy's side. Was she sleeping with her mother that night ? Did she see it, seems she said Daddy did it.

Hey sweet!:blowkiss:Glad you arrived. It's been quite the week! Let's hope next week is even better!

Hey sweetmop.
I am so keyed up over this I'll never sleep.
I am appalled he is not behind bars
What an arrogant SOB

Hey sweetmop !!! Been hidin ?

It is looking like he drugged Cassidy I agree. EVIL - absolutely.
Yes I think he drugged that sweet little girl. that's a crime in and of itself! What an evil vial person! He'll get his soon I pray.
I've taken on more at work, which means more hours. Thankfully I'm off now until Monday! I hope his arrest comes while I'm home!

Yes I think he drugged that sweet little girl. that's a crime in and of itself! What an evil vial person! He'll get his soon I pray.
I've taken on more at work, which means more hours. Thankfully I'm off now until Monday! I hope his arrest comes while I'm home!

I hope so too - you've been a trooper - you need to see his perp walk !

Hey sweetmop.
I am so keyed up over this I'll never sleep.
I am appalled he is not behind bars
What an arrogant SOB
Me too! I was just checking here before going to bed, and now I'm wide awake!
He is pure evil! That's all that can be said about him. . Mama must be so proud of all of his accomplishments!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877