New Search Warrant--WOW!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe the stuff Im reading in this warrant and JY is not behind bars.

Bludgeoning his wife and leaving his child behind to sit in her blood.

I grew up with the Tharrington's, Smith and Smith's children, been to their homes countless times as a teenager. I cannot believe Roger is defending this guy. I think they are all going f'n senile. Paul Michaels is an excellent attorney, he amassed a fortune litigating against Dalkon (IUD) years ago.

What more do they need to make an arrest---Colon are you scared of Roger? Geez.

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Roger jr is no big gun....his specialty is DWI's

Wow! I was glad to see the info from the podiatrist. I thought that the size 10 shoes may have been the hold-up but with the photos of his blistered feet and the podiatrist's opinion, I don't see why that would be a hold-up!

Oh MAN. This is more evil and intricate than I ever thought. From blisters on his feet from too-small shoes, to gay bars in NYC, ridiculous numbers of phone calls to Michelle Money, goo-goo talk of their affair, Jason's highly inappropriate sexual comments to co-workers, talking to his mom waaaayyyy too many times after the murder via phone, his callous disregard for his wife's murder, suspicious drugs (did he drug Cassidy to help her sleep through the ordeal?? I think that children found at crime scenes like this should be tested for drugs in their system for this reason), Jason's Internet searches of the affects of head trauma, on and on and on.

What can I say? He is stupid, selfish, shall I suggest narcissistic ?, cocky, and his calling his sister "insulated in Brevard" is nothing compared to the insular world of prison.

What an idiot.
ETA: he even checked out Eric Rudolph! Guess he was thinking about becoming a mountaineer hermit, hiding out in the woods. I believe he would be too wussy to survive that, especially without Mamma to tie his shoes and clean his hiney.

The info I got from his bud about the 10 am meeting and being 30 minutes late was confirmed. Now I can assume the rest is accurate as well.

The CE evidence against him will take weeks to present in court.
I am frankly shocked there has not been an arrest.

That's what I said. It also seems to me Novo Nordisk must have contacted LE about what they may have found.

That's what I got out of it too. Perhaps LE didn't have any grounds for the seizure. As soon as Novo advised what they had, they went ahead with a warrant. Lucky break?

Now I see why Linda's attoreny said the Civil process may be drawn out 18 months.
It will be on hold until after the criminal trial.

That's what I got out of it too. Perhaps LE didn't have any grounds for the seizure. As soon as Novo advised what they had, they went ahead with a warrant. Lucky break?

The SW PC about the e-mails to kim and MM set the PC to get the novo computer. They had a pattern and PC to see if it continued on the work computer.

When a computer is turned back to IT, they usually just wipe it clean and reload for a new person. I can't imagine they searched the casche of a former employee. The cops got a tip he was fired and decided the computer may have something they needed.

The info I got from his bud about the 10 am meeting and being 30 minutes late was confirmed. Now I can assume the rest is accurate as well.

The CE evidence against him will take weeks to present in court.
I am frankly shocked there has not been an arrest.

I never doubted that tidbit from you. Plus - it was good to read that he was "hyper".
Can you believe he phoned his mother 28 times that day????

I never doubted that tidbit from you. Plus - it was good to read that he was "hyper".
Can you believe he phoned his mother 28 times that day????

Sounds like Mommy is in this pretty deep herself.
She will spend a lot of time on the witness stand

Does it mean anything that the SW was returned 1 minute after it was executed? I was thinking that there must be some extremely specific info that NOVO gave to LE directly. It was just a huge probable cause section with so much info - I'm still taking it in. I'm shocked at his arrogance - I was under the impression he didn't talk about the investigation at all.
Can they arrest him without an indictment - like tonight? I'm really worried that he'll run or kill himself after this SW being made public.

The SW PC about the e-mails to kim and MM set the PC to get the novo computer. They had a pattern and PC to see if it continued on the work computer.

When a computer is turned back to IT, they usually just wipe it clean and reload for a new person. I can't imagine they searched the casche of a former employee. The cops got a tip he was fired and decided the computer may have something they needed.

Ahhhhh! Thanks for this!

I'm just so happy to know that he isn't that smart! I actually thought that since he wasn't talking to LE or his friends, he was quiet altogether. Thank God he's continued to be a jackazz! Wonder what he's thinking tonite?

Yeppers! I always thought he thinks of himself as a 'Raven' smart guy. Well, to quote Edgar Allen Poe... "Nevermore"! I wish Brad would have 2 new cellies!

I second that :clap: - both of them need to be in jail and to face justice for their evilness.

Watch for Daddy and Uncle Wade to step in after arrest!

Jy has no way to pay them, so unless they do it pro bono - Jy is gonna have to do just as Brad Cooper has done, which may be the only way to get someone from TS to represent him.

Jy has no way to pay them, so unless they do it pro bono - Jy is gonna have to do just as Brad Cooper has done, which my be the only way to get someone from TS to represent him.

I think Ma Pat will sell the farm for her little boy.
Brad's parents apparently weren't interested in that option

I think Ma Pat will sell the farm for her little boy.
Brad's parents apparently weren't interested in that option

Didn't she recently get an inheritance from her mother? or is that what you're talking about with the "farm".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey