New Search Warrant

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously accusing K&B of doctoring photos?

Enhanced, not "doctored". As in lighten, darken, brighten, sharpen. So you can see details better. NOT change reality.

And what CP was saying was that if this photo were "enhanced" you might see better if there were a necklace there. But this is such a poor photo to begin with, and the area of interest on it is so small, and the enlarged photo is so grainy, that any more enlarging would just pixilate and degrade.

K&B is doing all it can to counteract LE and the media (and us), but, unfortunately, like this photo, they are having a difficult time and we, at least, are not buying it.

Have any of you all (ya'll if you are in or from NC) known of other law firms that post all this information regarding a clients case as K&B has or are they as bizarre as they seem to me?

This is a first for me. :crazy: However, I don't always follow each case that closely after there's an arrest.

fran

Are you seriously accusing K&B of doctoring photos?

I am saying the picture is of poor quality, and I do not accept that it for sure shows that she is NOT wearing the necklace. If they really want to prove something, perhaps they should get a picture where she is in the same zip code as the person with the camera. This shot is taken from such a distance that you cannot tell, even when enlarged, if she has it on or not.

CyberPro

Enhanced, not "doctored". As in lighten, darken, brighten, sharpen. So you can see details better. NOT change reality.

And what CP was saying was that if this photo were "enhanced" you might see better if there were a necklace there. But this is such a poor photo to begin with, and the area of interest on it is so small, and the enlarged photo is so grainy, that any more enlarging would just pixilate and degrade.

K&B is doing all it can to counteract LE and the media (and us), but, unfortunately, like this photo, they are having a difficult time and we, at least, are not buying it.

It seems like Cyberpro is suggesting that they photochopped out the necklace. They obviously enhanced it because they had to enlarge her to see any details.

I am saying the picture is of poor quality, and I do not accept that it for sure shows that she is NOT wearing the necklace. If they really want to prove something, perhaps they should get a picture where she is in the same zip code as the person with the camera. This shot is taken from such a distance that you cannot tell, even when enlarged, if she has it on or not.

CyberPro

I'm sure they are looking for one. But unless they removed the necklace via software, I don't believe she is wearing one. The chain might be small, but you could see the pendant.

I'm sure they are looking for one. But unless they removed the necklace via software, I don't believe she is wearing one. The chain might be small, but you could see the pendant.

That is my point, if you look where the pendant would be, you can see a small lighter circular shape that looks like it COULD be a pendant.

CyberPro

As far as I'm concerned, that picture proves nothing. I can't tell if she has on a necklace or not. K&B need to find a clearer picture, taken AFTER Nancy received that necklace, to convince a jury she MAY NOT have had it on the morning she allegedly went jogging.

K&B are just riling everyone up over the jewelry and shoes and mussed clothes to take the eye off what 'other' interesting info was on that SW,.......like the VoIP cable that was confiscated. Remember, Brad said he had stopped using VoIP? He also had a LOT of computer stuff for JUST purchasing a 'new' computer and such. Wonder if some of those additional items were actually in the home during the FIRST SW and IF they do in fact have 'evidence' pertaining to the crime? Also, BC was asked if he spoke to anyone earlier than he'd previously stated, NC at 6:30 or so and then Hiller? What were the two emails he opened? He didn't say anything about opening those in his 'filmed' depo?

I would still like to know what happened to the clothes he was wearing that early morning? It's not stated on the SW that LE recovered them. Did they disappear {ala Jason Young}? IF the clothes he wore that morning did in fact disappear, why?:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

He also had a LOT of computer stuff for JUST purchasing a 'new' computer and such. Wonder if some of those additional items were actually in the home during the FIRST SW and IF they do in fact have 'evidence' pertaining to the crime?

The VoIP stuff they took (routers, etc.) is what I would consider a normal amount of tech gear for someone in the world of technology. I have the same general tech devices in my home he does (though he had more VoIP-specific accoutrements like additional phones, etc. which again, is not unusual given his job). I don't think anything is particularly unusual with that. It all depends on what it was used for and if they can find data for that. As for the computers, again, not unusual. If he was back working part-time from home he'd need a computer for that. And then a personal one for the webcam chats.

Wonder where her wedding band is? Was she still wearing it since they were getting a divorce? If she was still wearing it, did she ever take it off?

As I mentioned in earlier post, NOTE: She has a diamond stud in her right ear...seems she wore those with frequency too...what happened to it?

Speaking of wedding bands, now that he's in jail, he's not wearing his.

Is he not allowed to wear jewelry, or is he giving up pretense?

Speaking of wedding bands, now that he's in jail, he's not wearing his.

Is he not allowed to wear jewelry, or is he giving up pretense?

It would have been taken from him and held with his other belongings when he was booked JMFLU.

BC said in depo that Nancy's band was at the jeweler's, and his attorney shut him up. Wonder why it was there, and why he was shut up about it. LE asked in the SW about receipts. Wonder whose name is on the receipt when it was taken in, and what the date was, and.......why.

^He said engagement ring - the diamond. He said he did not know where her band was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey