Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that mess across her neck ?

This picture shows what exactly other than a poor photograph that shows some ugly mess across her neck ? This is all they could come up with - laughable at best.

Please. It's obvious she isn't wearing one in that picture.

Very unflattering picture. Holding a beer bottle and looking like she's had a bit too much to drink. Didn't hubby opine that he thought she drank too much? Mixed message? It is laughable.

RC, what is your take on why they took more jewelry than the diamond pendant? Just curious. Maybe this has been discussed already and I missed it.

I'm not sure what to think of the added collection of jewelry being siezed honestly. It may have been taken depending on where it was actually located and with what. It also may be for identification purposes or DNA sample collection to think of a few reasons. Dunno for sure though.

Please. It's obvious she isn't wearing one in that picture.

It looks to me it may be obvious the photo has also been doctored as well. Do you see that mess across her neck in other photos not supplied by K & B?

Very unflattering picture. Holding a beer bottle and looking like she's had a bit too much to drink. Didn't hubby opine that he thought she drank too much? Mixed message? It is laughable.

RC, what is your take on why they took more jewelry than the diamond pendant? Just curious. Maybe this has been discussed already and I missed it.

Well, wonder when it was taken? Also NOTE: She has the right diamond earring on !!!! Where did that go?

now that i realize the separation agreement hadn't been executed, i'm also thinking the reality of what a divorce would cost him financially raised his ire considerably & made him a bit crazed with anger & rage made him more & more furious & on edge. Easier to be set off at the drop of a hat.

And something set him off, which I'm guessing JA knows about, since she immediately thought Brad had killed Nancy. Not exactly the first thought that would come to most close friends of somebody in a very difficult marital situation.

I must say here, at first blush, the draft agreement did seem unreasonable. I wonder if Alice Stubbs has actually had some remorse over setting the payment so high it exceeded his monthly after tax income? Seems she would have been aware that money was a HUGE issue in their marriage.

It looks to me it may be obvious the photo has also been doctored as well. Do you see that mess across her neck in other photos not supplied by K & B?

K&B says that the plaintiffs attorneys have the same picture and it was provided by NCs friends. Did they doctor it?

^^Did he have a lawyer when AS drafted the papers? Any good lawyer will ask for the world and HOPE they agree. That is why it was a draft. AS would have sent this to his lawyer and then they would have crossed out most of it and met somewhere in the middle. You have to ask for the most knowing that you will not get everything, and hope you get something in the middle.

My Ex's lawyer drafted papers wanting me to have psychological exams, supervised visitations, and for her to have sole custody. She said her lawyer drafted everything without asking her what she wanted from me. In the end, we share 50/50 joint custody. AS may have done all that without NC's input as to what NC really wanted.

I noticed K & B also talks about smoke machines.

After looking at the closeup on the K&B site, I am not convinced that she does not have the necklace on in that picture. The "mess" on her neck is a shadow, and if you look closely in the shadow, you can faintly see a small rounded lighter shape that could be the pendant. The chain is so small that it would be hidden by the shadow largely, but I can see something there.

Who was the designated photo enhancer here a while back, Saint? - Wake up Saint, got a job for you!

CyberPro

What is that mess across her neck ?

This picture shows what exactly other than a poor photograph that shows some ugly mess across her neck ? This is all they could come up with - laughable at best.

Yeah, I think they're going to have to try harder than this. That picture proves nothing to me. :rolleyes:

OTOH, I'm amazed that K&B haven't learned their lesson yet. NOT that I'm complaining, mind you. Although, you'd think their client would give a second thought to this back-handed method of getting his words out. :bang:

I doubt LE is going to look a gift-horse in the mouth! ;)

JMHO
fran

After looking at the closeup on the K&B site, I am not convinced that she does not have the necklace on in that picture. The "mess" on her neck is a shadow, and if you look closely in the shadow, you can faintly see a small rounded lighter shape that could be the pendant. The chain is so small that it would be hidden by the shadow largely, but I can see something there.

Who was the designated photo enhancer here a while back, Saint? - Wake up Saint, got a job for you!

CyberPro

I did her hand about the finger nail polish. Is that the one you are thinking about?

CyberPro

That would be one funky shadow - no smooth edges, the only things in front of her neck are a bottle and an arm - seems the angles are totally off for that to be a shadow - just my opinion on it.

That would be one funky shadow - no smooth edges, the only things in front of her neck are a bottle and an arm - seems the angles are totally off for that to be a shadow - just my opinion on it.

It's a lousy picture to try and prove their point, IMHO. If they're going to assert that Nancy sometimes didn't wear that necklace they really need to find one taken from a closer distance and clear without needing creative enhancement.

Also, if Nancy was wearing her necklace the night she was murdered then it doesn't matter if there was a time before that she didn't wear it. The real issue in my mind is: did she have it on at the BBQ? That's really the issue here. Were any pix taken at the BBQ that show Nancy? Barring that, can any of the people at the BBQ testify that Nancy was wearing that necklace?

For the necklace to mean anything to me - she'd have had to had it on at the BBQ and one of the following would have to be true:

1. it is now broken
2. it was repaired recently (i.e. jeweler recognized Brad and called police)
3. there are skin cells / dried blood on the necklace consistent with the scrape on her neck.

Otherwise - it's a non issue for me.

It could be pixelation from blowing up the photo.

It's a lousy picture to try and prove their point, IMHO. If they're going to assert that Nancy sometimes didn't wear that necklace they really need to find one taken from a closer distance and clear without needing creative enhancement.

Also, if Nancy was wearing her necklace the night she was murdered then it doesn't matter if there was a time before that she didn't wear it. The real issue in my mind is: did she have it on at the BBQ? That's really the issue here. Were any pix taken at the BBQ that show Nancy? Barring that, can any of the people at the BBQ testify that Nancy was wearing that necklace?

That doesn't matter. If they have a recent picture of her not wearing it, it means she does take it off...which would mean it's possible she took it off to go to bed. There is no proof either way with regards to that.

Wonder where her wedding band is? Was she still wearing it since they were getting a divorce? If she was still wearing it, did she ever take it off?

Well since they didn't provide the photo, it would be easy to prove if it had been altered.

True enough. The fact remains, Nancy is dead whether she took the darn necklace off or not. For some reason however, the necklace issue and the two left shoes sure has K & B's attention. Since they would not post HT video from 4am to 5 am, I remain skeptical of their motives. This picture is about as effective at proving the issue as those videos of Brad's visits to HT were with respect to a 4 am visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KY Cliffhanger