New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish we had ZA's mug shot from his arrest. Has anyone seen it? I have not.

This older article about the timeline the morning Holly disappeared answers lots of questions people may have.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...econstruct-time-before-Holly-Bobo-s-abduction

It explains for instance why her boyfriend never really was a suspect because he was turkey hunting "on the other side of Decatur County" on Holly's Grandmother's property and talking to Holly on the phone (because some relatives were asking who he was, etc). In other words, he had a cell phone presence elsewhere and other people who saw him there - a pretty airtight alibi.

So I think Clint had a valid reason for originally thinking the man in the garage was Holly's boyfriend considering she had been on the phone with him already that morning. JMO

I would think that this would have to be something pretty significant for them to bring in this equipment today. Especially in spite of the weather situation. JMO

I would think that this would have to be something pretty significant for them to bring in this equipment today. Especially in spite of the weather situation. JMO

Are they on the property where the main house is or acrosss the street where the old shack and well are? tia

A TBI truck has sat still at the end of Adams Lane off Highway 69 today, where an investigation of the disappearance of Holly Bobo has been ongoing around the home of Zachary Adams.

Few vehicles have been seen coming and going today other than a Henderson County EMA Homeland Security truck that turned down the road about two hours ago. The truck had stopped at a gravel parking lot across the street earlier and the driver spoke to a man in a black truck, who followed the driver down the lane.

About 12:40 pm a TBI van left the lane, and a truck with a backhoe drove down the lane.

The area has been blanketed in rain and fog all morning, but the investigation has continued.
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140302/NEWS01/140302008

Lord,
Please surround the Bobo family and Holly's friends with Your loving comfort. Few can imagine the level of suffering they go through every day. Please give the investigators guidance and wisdom. Lead them to Holly and may justice be done for this horrible crime. Soften the hearts of those who may have information that is critical in this case, and prompt them to do the right thing. It is never too late to tell the truth. Make Your holy presence known Lord. By the blood of the Lamb, Amen.

It's been pretty warm in TN the past week so the ground has thawed out. I hope they get more searching done before everything freezes again.

Any thoughts on Homeland Security being involved?

The link to Homeland Security, I believe, is simply the local TEMA (TN emergency management agency) is the local 'arm' of DHS. So their vehicles are marked for both scenarios... Just my guess.

Emily Luxen ‏@NC5_EmilyLuxen 3m
The weather is getting nasty out here. Temps have dropped rapidly and it's raining. That can't be helpful to investigators. #HollyBobo

I think Holly's kidnapping was the result of something we do not know....and not so much her appearance. I do know that JA's name has been out there along with several others that I won't name since they have not been associated through MSM. But my surprise is that it took this long for his place to be searched. LE (FBI) had to have some reasoning in order to get the search warrant signed....so it seems like some recent information came about. It has been discussed in MSM that JA's brother, DA, was arrested last week. Perhaps someone is singing....

Isn't JA in custody, too, per Tennessee SAVIN?

:waitasec:

Yes, he was sure at the time it was Holly's boyfriend so that would interfere with his perception. But he gave this sketch after they found out it wasn't her boyfriend, right? I do remember that her brother went under hypnosis trying to get more details on the suspect he saw. I don't know if this was before they did the composite though or after. Still it seems some things did stick out in his mind though. Plus some sketch artist still have a hard time capturing the true features completely. I have seen other sketches done of the suspect and when caught there may be some what like them but some didn't look like the suspect at all yet it was the same person that was in the composite.

It is very hard to take in everything for anyone in such a short time when at the time they had no reason to believe a stranger was abducting the victim.

My heart breaks for her brother and the entire Bobo family. May they find out what happened to their precious much loved daughter and sister.

Thank you, oceanblueeyes!

I am new to this case... Just joined on this thread regarding warrants... So many of my questions are due to trying to "catch up" with all of you great Sleuthers who have followed from the beginning... Or near the beginning...

:seeya:

TBI command post has departed the scene, WKRN confirms. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/qR2p4C3EHY

I too have now left the scene, but I will stay in close contact with trusted sources and only bring you facts. #HollyBobo

https://mobile.twitter.com/willnunley

TBI command post has departed the scene, WKRN confirms. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/qR2p4C3EHY

I too have now left the scene, but I will stay in close contact with trusted sources and only bring you facts. #HollyBobo

https://mobile.twitter.com/willnunley

Which is interesting considering the back hoe arrived on scene (reported) 7 minutes prior to the command post's departure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela