New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we seen the last significant ground search for the body of Holly Bobo?

There are also small groups of men who get high on meth and want to well...harm a woman. The meth heads we watched were always up early in the morning. Slept all day and up all night. Just an example.

I agree, Dr Know..

'Meth increases Labido, causes tweekers to be very violent & sadistic, while ignoring the consequences of their actions, etc..

There have been cases though were a group of males kidnapped a woman to gang rape her.I still say this is a sexually motivated crime. Whoever the suspects are and I think it is more than one are probably extremely close and do everything together including violent crime.

What is interesting is the mother said three other places are being searched. If these are individual homes that would make four people that are involved in her abduction. Which leads me to think they were all in the vehicle when she was kidnapped. One (the gang leader maybe) is the one who did the actual abduction and the other three were waiting in the vehicle. All four may have been strung out on drugs although that is no excuse morally or legally for what they did to Holly.

Just speculating of course.

IMO

I am thinking along these same lines. Kind of like a Deliverance scenario. I can see ZA playing mr. big shot. He got her and his friends were waiting. They took her back to ZA's house and it got out of hand. They could have kept her there for days and no one would ever know. jmo

Thank you for the link. That clears up at least who some of the initials are. I get all the "A's" mixed up some times. It also sheds some light on who could be providing some new information for LE, in my opinion.

I have a question. If the property across the street does not belong to ZA, but to another family member. Does LE have to have a separate SW for that property and property owner?

Yes, they have to have individual SWs. I have even seen individual SWs on the same property. One for the home to be searched........one to search the property/land and out buildings and one to search vehicles.

imo

There are also small groups of men who get high on meth and want to well...harm a woman. The meth heads we watched were always up early in the morning. Slept all day and up all night. Just an example.
Some time ago, I read that meth addicts are awake for several days straight and then sleep for up to 48 hours. Meth is a stimulant and so users become highly active while using meth. This fit the pattern of some former neighbors of mine. There were people coming and going next door at all hours of the day and night for days on end, and then suddenly, dead silence for a day or 2.

I don't know if it might be something meth users would do doing a period of heightened activity, but I think they would be capable of gang rape.

I am thinking along these same lines. Kind of like a Deliverance scenario. I can see ZA playing mr. big shot. He got her and his friends were waiting. They took her back to ZA's house and it got out of hand. They could have kept her there for days and no one would ever know. jmo

Likely explains the lunch bag found in the creek adjacent to the wooded area, imo. Due to the many LE responding to the Bobo house from all directions, the perp would have heard the sirens and needed to find a temporary safe haven in the woods, imo.

I imagine Mrs. Adams isn't saying much one way or another because she can see some kind of writing on the wall about her kids. Also, considering that her family property is the epicenter of this search, she could be in as much trouble as anyone if there was a cover-up. Accesory after-the-fact, etc.

I noticed in the video of the Adams home that played during Cindy Adam's interview that it looked like TBI was removing things from the home...everyone has been acting as though all that matters is what they find in a well or in that old shack. I'm not sure that that's necessarily true. It would seem that a lot of things could be found in the house that would be helpful in the case. (For example: a computer) We shouldn't discount the efforts taking place out of sight inside the house(s).

Hi, harlanky - I don't think anyone has ruled out the home being searched. In fact I'm sure every building down there was searched.

Media was kept too far away to see much, back at the main road. In fact, that's as close as they could get today. I believe someone said there was one news video that seemed to show some bags being taken out of the house.

What we know for sure is that all the family vehicles were taken away and other trucks brought in all day and into the night.

So that first day was all about the main house and other buildings on one side of the road, then yesterday they moved across the street to the place with the well.

And yes, they would need warrants for each property.

What changes physically in a meth addict after 3 years?
Weight loss? Loss of teeth?
I am wondering if ZA looks like someone who has been doing meth for a year or three.
He looks high in his mug shot to me but otherwise healthy.

Mercy! I can not bare the thoughts of what might have happened to Holly.

Yes, they have to have individual SWs. I have even seen individual SWs on the same property. One for the home to be searched........one to search the property/land and out buildings and one to search vehicles.

imo

In the Hailey Dunn case in Texas I believe there were separate warrants for the houses and for the electronic media (computers, printed material, flash keys) in the house. Oh, and the cars.

Thanks.

I sure wish we knew WHO he assaulted. Strange that he was arrested for aggravated assault at the same time the search warrants are going on? Did the searches begin Friday morning the very day he was arrested? Sorry for such a dumb question but I have read so much in the past several days the recent time line has become a blur. Could he have gotten wind that someone had talked to LE and he went over and beat them up? Now I wonder if LE talked to his brother first before initiating the SWs or was it afterward. I don't remember if their mother gave a time line when they talked to the other son.

Do you think it was someone he knew or did he assault the police for some reason if they showed up to talk to him?

Just more questions I have. :)

And with the mother using first names I don't think that means that ZA and Holly were close or even friends. In the south, and I am from the deep south, people tend to use first names on a regular basis instead of last or full names, even if they don't know the person very well. I know I do.:D

imo

I am wondering if ZA looks like someone who has been doing meth for a year or three.

There is an eight minute video from meth users at this link. It just barely touches what meth can do but a good example from meth users own mouths.

http://www.drugfreeworld.org/real-life-stories/crystal-meth.html

In the Hailey Dunn case in Texas I believe there were separate warrants for the houses and for the electronic media (computers, printed material, flash keys) in the house. Oh, and the cars.

I remember that too TF.

LE doesn't want the SW to be overly broad. They want it written up for specific things. It makes it much better when and if it goes to trial.

If not a defense attorney will say they weren't suppose to search for certain things such as searching out buildings on the property or vehicles if the SW just list the home. Those are usually separate warrants like the computers, phones etc. that you have mentioned.

IMO

It's important to remember that even though this was a small town, ZA is at least 6 years older than Holly. (She would be 23 now and he is 29) This means that they might have gone to the same schools, but not at the same time. That's a pretty big age range. They might have been acquaintances, but I don't see them being friends. Maybe Zach saw her in the newspaper and school events and knew who she was from there, but she may not have even been aware of him.

I will admit I know absolutely nothing about meth or any other kind of illegal drugs except what our wonderful posters have linked for us to read over the years.

From what I have read and seen with photos of meth heads ZA doesn't look like he uses meth but what do I know. Maybe he deals and doesn't use. The photos I have seen of them they tend to age rapidly and lose their teeth at a young age. Maybe he does other kind of illegal drugs.

I don't know if he looks high but he sure looks strange somehow in the mug shot.

Someone (several someones, imo) have been very lucky for almost three years....but I'm thinking the luck's about to run out.
Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick......

If a felon is released, they can't have a gun. Not sure if that's DA's problem, but could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop