New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far in the woods was Holly and her abductor when Clint saw them.

Good Morning from Middle Tennessee~
The weather outside is frightful! My hubby is a truck driver and is in Nashville right now, he drove there this morning and said it's horrible. Drivers are going at a snails pace. West and North of Nashville is a total mess.
If there is anything going on in this case today involving searching, it will be a slow crawl.
Speaking of the search, I'm wondering this--
Did CA's house ( ZA's mom) get searched? May have been one of the SWs..the land across the street would have been another SW. Maybe the gf's house where they arrested ZA that may have been another search. SW's for all the vehicles..there may be one location or 2 that we don't know about. I think they had SW's for all the things they wanted.
Some are saying that LE made a production of the search for the media, however, I tend to think, that once they had what they new for search was a critical piece of evidence they could move forward, and for that, I believe someone who is already in custody talked.
:grouphug: Lyric! I hope your hubby is safe! :grouphug:

Your ideas of potential additional SW searches are good!

Yes... Was CA's home searched? Would that be her home in Atlanta?

ZA's girlfriend's home would most likely be searched, too...especially since he was arrested there....

JMO

How far in the woods was Holly and her abductor when Clint saw them.

Not in the woods at all.

Clint initially heard voices in the back yard area.

He then saw Holly and the suspect kneeling in the garage/carport area behind the house.

After some phone conversations with his mom, he then saw them walking through the back yard towards the woods... that was the last he saw of them.

Supposedly he went outside (finally) with a hand gun, at his mom's urging, but did not pursue the suspect.

Holly Bobo #HollyBobo RT @JordanBuie: Zachary Adams bond $1 Million. Next hearing is Monday. Adams left courtroom saying "I'm not the one"

It makes me wonder if LE alerted media to ZA's property for some reason ...while major searches were done "under the radar" at other locations...

:waitasec:

A warrant doesn't mean that LE showed up at every location with tractors, helicopters, dogs, etc. Warrants are usually very specific. They can be for things like papers, clothes, a laptop, etc. I am not sure exactly when ZA was arrested or when the charges were filed. He could have had an arrest warrent.

@EricaPNews: Holly Bobo #HollyBobo RT @JordanBuie: Zachary Adams bond $1 Million. Next hearing is Monday. Adams left courtroom saying "I'm not the one"

These families have lots of land. And ZA's family is not the only one with hunting cabins or lake huts, etc. Several other young men that have been associated with ZA come from families with land like this. I would not be surprised if one of these locations was not used to hold Holly for a time.

Trying to find a link to share...several news agencies tweeting bail for ZA has been set at 1 million! He was heard saying he didn't do it.....

Holly Bobo #HollyBobo RT @JordanBuie: Zachary Adams bond $1 Million. Next hearing is Monday. Adams left courtroom saying "I'm not the one"

1 Million Dollars?!!! :bricks:
Thank you Lord....

These families have lots of land. And ZA's family is not the only one with hunting cabins or lake huts, etc. Several other young men that have been associated with ZA come from families with land like this. I would not be surprised if one of these locations was not used to hold Holly for a time.

...just like the properties where Jennifer and Adrianna Wix went missing in Cross Plains Tenn ten years ago.... :pullhair:

@EricaPNews: Holly Bobo #HollyBobo RT @JordanBuie: Zachary Adams bond $1 Million. Next hearing is Monday. Adams left courtroom saying "I'm not the one"

Well, we can see from this tidbit that somebody will cover their own hind parts no matter what. Someone will crumble.

Read this article ----->http://www.wsmv.com/story/22123465/holly-bobos-brother-tells-his-side-of-the-story

It pains me to read it again. I can't imagine how hard it is for Clint to want to go back in time...... I just don't know if he would have been able to do anything because the perp might have killed Clint right there.

I agree. I think if Clint had shot the perp, the perp might have fired back. Or the perp's friends could have been waiting in the woods and they could have started shooting. Then Karen and Dana Bobo would potentially have lost both their children that day.

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 46s
Several of you ask about other arrests. I am not aware of any connected to case. Keep in mind, Adams not connected officially. #HollyBobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela