New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These families have lots of land. And ZA's family is not the only one with hunting cabins or lake huts, etc. Several other young men that have been associated with ZA come from families with land like this. I would not be surprised if one of these locations was not used to hold Holly for a time.

How sad! Thinking what poor Holly might have endured!
Sometimes I think life here on earth is like a prison sentence - we all suffer in some way, and some suffer so much more! In the end, after years of study, work, struggle - we get to fall apart if we are lucky...
Planet earth - the perfect prison; no guards needed, no escape except to end it all into oblivion - oh, and if not bad enough; we have many nut-jobs going around causing unneeded pain and suffering! What did poor Holly
ever do to deserve this!?
ETA - not her, but the suffering her family has to endure.
Okay, end of :rant:

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 14m
Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said to his knowledge their have been no other recent arrests in relation to the #HollyBobo investigation

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 11m
Judge Rick Woods said the next hearing for Adams will be March 10. Adams said he still needs to reach his grandpa for help hiring anattorney

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie

sorry but 1 mill bond? ummm there are more charges other than assault imhoo :twocents:

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 14m
Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said to his knowledge their have been no other recent arrests in relation to the #HollyBobo investigation

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 11m
Judge Rick Woods said the next hearing for Adams will be March 10. Adams said he still needs to reach his grandpa for help hiring anattorney

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie

not sure grandpa is going to help him this time?
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...04/TBI-quiet-Holly-Bobo-case-search-continues

sorry but 1 mill bond? ummm there are more charges other than assault imhoo :twocents:

I was just about to post same comment. That is a huge bond for aggravated assault IMO.

was this bond hearing held in secret or what? I have never seen ANYTHING like this case ever!

was this bond hearing held in secret or what? I have never seen ANYTHING like this case ever!

It's very strange. There's a blurry photo of ZA in court, but I don't know how to paste it here.

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 23m
Zach Adams has been charged in Decatur County court with aggravated assault. pic.twitter.com/4cEDEaosiP

saying "i am not the one" is saying "i know who did". if he was not in the know he would say "i am innocent."...."

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie 26m

Zach Adams has been charged in Decatur County court with aggravated assault.

<modsnip>

Attachments

• Bhz-IkkIgAAfCSV.jpg large.jpg
    Bhz-IkkIgAAfCSV.jpg large.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 57
I'm thinking the one million bond charge is so he does not have a chance to get out and attempt to flee. JMO

I'M really really thinking they have the right people and they know it. jmo

" I am not the one"
Okay, I'll bite, if you aren't the one, then who is?
Speaks volumes to me!!
Apparently He does know why he is there then.
Seems to me, aggravated assault..I wonder...who did he "assault" to keep their mouths shut..would it be this high, even if he assaulted lets say a police officer?

Holly Bobo #HollyBobo RT @JordanBuie: Zachary Adams bond $1 Million. Next hearing is Monday. Adams left courtroom saying "I'm not the one"

Monday... As in today... Monday, March 3rd?... Or a week from today?

:waitasec:

This is such a weird, convoluted, murky case that, ultimately, it will be hard to get a wrap on it until everything is said and done and we can go back and look at everything, in its entirety.

Weird, even in court they didn't say who he assaulted? :waitasec:

two others were arrested this weekend. JA and MA

Maybe the assault charge is from assaulting a cop when they came to serve warrants? Just glad he has a high high bond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela