New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all I heard was I won't comment and we hope to return Holly safely back to her family......:/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I followed Holly case but not on WS. Is there not a thread for her? I wanted to brush up on some of the facts and what not.
Thanks in advance

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

Whitney Waddell ‏@Whitnage 45s

Reporters overheard after the press Conf: "He called us here to say absolutely nothing." "What'd he have for breakfast?" #HollyBobo

I just saw this on twitter and dashed here. I contacted a Mod to open a thread. Didn't realize there was one open. Sowwy :seeya:

Sounds as if the TBI wants anyone else involved to turn themselves in so they can talk and be the first to make a deal. Suddenly having the FBI and TBI all over town might get some tongues wagging.

They've been wagging for years IMO. Nobody listened.

I think all I heard was I won't comment and we hope to return Holly safely back to her family......:/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I heard that too, but the photos show them sifting through dirt and digging so...

Whitney Waddell ‏@Whitnage 45s

Reporters overheard after the press Conf: "He called us here to say absolutely nothing." "What'd he have for breakfast?" #HollyBobo

:floorlaugh:

No wasn't listening? What did they say?

One reporter (definite TV/radio voice) said "I've called you all here today to say absolutely nothing." Another person says "Sir, what did you have for breakfast today?" response: "I won't be commenting." (paraphrased)
They were miffed and spoofing on the 'no information' presser. No doubt they didn't realize the mic was still open...

I followed Holly case but not on WS. Is there not a thread for her? I wanted to brush up on some of the facts and what not.
Thanks in advance

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk now Free

Yes there was a multiple thread that went on for the first 2 years of the case until things got weird last year with the bogus SAR group etc and things petered off.

This has to do with drugs IMO. I guess we'll have to wait forever to find out what the connection is. :banghead:

One reporter (definite TV/radio voice) said "I've called you all here today to say absolutely nothing." Another person says "Sir, what did you have for breakfast today?" response: "I won't be commenting." (paraphrased)
They were miffed and spoofing on the 'no information' presser. No doubt they didn't realize the mic was still open...
Happens quite a bit actually, if not so openly spoken; but this was really funny today, lolol.

Maybe they just had a presser to lure the media away from wherever they are searching.

I can see why the reporters might be miffed - call a presser then act offended when reporters ask questions! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crainkd