New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least around here it is common in more rural areas to have a family name associated with a road. For example if the Smiths have property off the highway and a road is built to the house, then its called Smith Lane, Smith Drive, etc.

When looking at the aeriel shot of the first house (on top) after the curve, does anybody else see a cross (not standing up but marked across a mound shape) in the area behind the garage? There are some vehicles or something in front of the mound-like earth.

It's hard to tell from the picture whether that is just a hay field with dry grass or an area of kudzu. You know in the nearby Karen Swift case her body was found under some kudzu vines in a cemetery. In the summer the vines are four feet deep and you can't see underneath them.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/14/ng.01.html

If this is just a hayfield, then it might be a shallow grave.

EEK! :scared:

Retweeted by Will Nunley
Mark Bellinger ‏@NC5_MBellinger 2m
Source: Investigators think Bobo may have been on this farm at some point after she disappeared. pic.twitter.com/AGmweOWet8

Bhl13kgIMAI_WNr.jpg

Presser:

search warrants plus several interviews here and surrounding counties

will last several days

people, individuals in county that we believe have info that we're asking to come forward

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 19s
Officials say this investigation will last into tonight and tomorrow. #HollyBobo

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 41s
TBI: TBI and FBI conducting several interviews in and around Decatur County

Ya know, if they won't say anything about the investigation then why the heck have a presser? Just don't have one!!!

The person that commented was from the Erica Parsons support page... another missing girl. Not someone named Parsons.

JMO

Oh I'm so sorry. I'm not familiar with that case. Is Erica from the same immediate area as Holly?
Is Erica from nearby Parsons, TN?

When I saw the tweet "Adam" and then saw the name of the road, I didn't expect the name of the suspect to be Adam as well.

He didn't say a lot but his demeanor and the way he answered questions lead me to believe he is confident they are close to solving this case.

JMO

Ok so what's the connection? This guy was into drugs. Not a sex offender from what I can tell. So why Holly???

Ya know, if they won't say anything about the investigation then why the heck have a presser? Just don't have one!!!

LOL. Anyone hear the reporter/crew comments on the open mic after TBI Dir. left?

I just noticed that Zach "liked" Hustler Hollywood women's clothing. Creep.

Ok so what's the connection? This guy was into drugs. Not a sex offender from what I can tell. So why Holly???

I would guess unrequited love interest. :twocents: At this point just a gander

The presser was the very definition of ugh... was just tv time for those two and my feelings for them are- I will not comment at this time.

Google map of the area. The name of the property and house being searched.
Name of the road is Adams Lane:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/P...2!3m1!1s0x887c8974e8b17f1d:0xae7a1f151403d033

When looking at the aeriel shot of the first house (on top) after the curve, does anybody else see a cross (not standing up but marked across a mound shape) in the area behind the garage? There are some vehicles or something in front of the mound-like earth.

Here's the link to the map I'm referring too. Thanks ThoughtFox.

Sounds as if the TBI wants anyone else involved to turn themselves in so they can talk and be the first to make a deal. Suddenly having the FBI and TBI all over town might get some tongues wagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy