New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/NicholeManna

Danielle Darnell said she's been friends with Zach Adams since he was 8.

Darnell said she was interviewed by the TBI today but wouldn't say what they asked her.

Darnell said the Adam's property has a vast wooded area behind and wells.

More...

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 4m
BREAKING: TBI to hold #HollyBobo news conference in 30 minutes. WSMV will stream it. I will post link as soon as I have it.

Are you sure that's him. It says South Carolina

pretty positive... but I will delete.

If you look his current location is TN as is his GF and family.

Found in connection to the search warrant today.

Yes, there is a real clear picture between the Bobo residence and the Adams residence. Scary that it has taken nearly 3 years to realize it!

Yes, I remember reading a lot of discussion about Bible Hill Road and the route going east and north on back roads. But I never knew why that particular route was being focused on. Did someone have a clue long ago?

On another note, man, I'm glad I didn't start blaming the neighbor. :D

So strange that this town is called "Holladay" - which is misnomer now - and they are looking for "Holly" there. Weird sometimes how these place names often have synchronicity with the cases. :crystalball:

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 43s
Sources tell me Zach Adams may have made statements during recent arrest that led to today's search. Officials not confirmed. #HollyBobo

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 43s
Sources tell me Zach Adams may have made statements during recent arrest that led to today's search. Officials not confirmed. #HollyBobo

Ah! That's exactly what I was thinking - he's said something to someone in jail, and they have told the cops!

Retweeted by Will Nunley
Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 4m
This is mug for Adams. He was booked in on drug possession and drug paraphernalia charges in Benton Co. #HollyBobopic.twitter.com/IgTyUtz0UL
Retweeted by Will Nunley
Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 4m
Adams bonded out 2/26/14 per Benton Co jail #HollyBobo

That is him, I saw it earlier today from a different source.

https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley

Bhlx3-PIMAAumQa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads