New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
geez holls, thanks for adding that to your map.. it is so hard to look at because it is so obvious that things were only found between her house and that location :-(

geez holls, thanks for adding that to your map.. it is so hard to look at because it is so obvious that things were only found between her house and that location :-(

And there just aren't that many houses between the two locations. There must have been some legal sticking point that kept that property from being searched.

Also what's mind-boggling is how many searches there were in other places, even by teams from other states as I recall! Yet you can almost draw a straight line using the evidence that was there from the beginning. :(

Yes, there is a real clear picture between the Bobo residence and the Adams residence. Scary that it has taken nearly 3 years to realize it!

Can't say the name but in reference to subjects property being searched today, in other forums 2 years ago.

I just saw they are saying they do have a cadaver dog at site.

Can't say the name but in reference to subjects property being search in other forums 2 years ago.

sorry but we cannot allow other forums.. but Mae Mae I think soon we could have some answers (((((((((())))))))))

If you go to Holly's FB page she is friends with a R Adams. If you go to R Adams fb page you will see Zach Adams fb page

What is the connection?

Okay folks, I have to head out and get my daughter from school. You know how to get in touch if you need anything in the mean time. Keep up the awesome sleuthing!

sorry but we cannot allow other forums.. but Mae Mae I think soon we could have some answers (((((((((())))))))))
. Sorry thought I could say that as long as the name wasn't mentioned regarding other forums. I don't post much. Please forgive me.

Cadaver dogs on scene!

@willnunley 7m

WSMV reporting that a cadaver dog has been brought to the scene from Shelby County. #HollyBobo #Developing

(Sorry if this is repetitious - I'm posting while cooking supper and have to jump on and off)

. Sorry thought I could say that as long as the name wasn't mentioned regarding other forums. I don't post much. Please forgive me.

no it is all good Mae Mae! (((()))) as long as we do not link to those discussions or discuss them we are all good... and KEEP POSTING:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

If you go to Holly's FB page she is friends with a R Adams. If you go to R Adams fb page you will see Zach Adams fb page

What is the connection?

OMG, is this the correct kid? He is just a little boy, looks about 13yo!

So, connecting the dots from earlier twitter feeds that I linked (all reporters): Zach Adams is friends with Holly's cousin. Anyone know if there's a closer connection than that?

Also, there are rumors re: Zach Adams having past drugs-related run ins with the law, anyone know of a site where you can search for Tennessee arrests?

This looks like a young teenage boy, and this would have been a few years ago. Anything is possible, but maybe this is the wrong Zachary. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe