New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A business owner near there seemed to believe people still lived in the houses, according to the Jackson Sun on Twitter. I won't quote it because they are talking about the people and giving opinions.

WKRN ‏@WKRN 1m
Tow truck just pulled up to the house TBI is searching with a grey pick-up truck. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/D62TqpAnSE

BhlaAqgIQAEEL4_.jpg

Hard to tell what that means - are they hauling away the truck? Or bringing it to the scene?

Whoops - ok - it's being hauled away.

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 3m
Chevrolet truck being towed from house on Adams Ln where @TBInvestigation on #HollyBobo is taking place. pic.twitter.com/FaQe2tMTA2

Chevrolet truck being towed from house on Adams Ln where @TBInvestigation on #HollyBobo is taking place. pic.twitter.com/FaQe2tMTA2

BhlaWw5IcAAGJAP.jpg

Interesting that all of these items were found in Parsons.

Holly's Lunch Bag & Duct Tape Found ~ 4/14/11

Gooch Road Parsons TN

Search Area ~ 4/15, 1:00pm
Gooch Road off of Cub Creek Hall Road Parsons TN

Warm Vehicle Found with Cell Phone Gloves & Camo ~ 4/15/11
386 Conrad Ridge Road Parsons TN

Are these roads close to Adams where they are searching now?

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 3m

Video from #air4 shows @TBInvestigation agents going into a shed behind one of the two homes at the end of Adams Lane. #HollyBobo

Video from #air4 shows @TBInvestigation agents going into a shed behind one of the two homes at the end of Adams Lane. #HollyBobo

Seems that some old conversations are being resurrected going back as far as 2 years ago. Of course I can't repeat them lol but I'm finding it all very interesting....

:twocents: based on the pictures I looked at one of the houses looked empty but the other one looked inhabited.

sheds and trucks oh my!

There were rumors in Summer 2012 that another property associated with one of the people associated with this property was searched.

Seems that some old conversations are being resurrected going back as far as 2 years ago. Of course I can't repeat them lol but I'm finding it all very interesting....

hold it all under your hat until we get some names please and thank you and trust me I know what you mean. I am sitting here on my hands waiting...

Waiting, waiting, waiting...hoping they have news soon.....great job ya'll are doing getting us all the news...thanks so much

Gooch Road Parsons TN

They are on my map...

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...&ll=35.754593,-88.241501&spn=0.184722,0.31414

And appear to be possibly a path that could have been traveled to get from her house to Adams Lane.

Gooch Road Parsons TN

It's fascinating - all those places are in between where Holly disappeared and where this new search is taking place. I made a map so you can zoom in at the link and look around - hope this works:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/681...ed225a8184!2m2!1d-88.0924022!2d35.7635687!3e0

Screencap

TBI now bringing things TO the crime scene including this PT Cruiser #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/8tE6o3F0cS
Bhlc4BYIAAAfvSD.jpg

BhlaWw5IcAAGJAP.jpg

@willnunley has interesting info on the ownership/normal driver of the towed vehicle.

Wow, now they are bringing in a PT Cruiser on the property????

TBI now bringing things TO the crime scene including this PT Cruiser #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/8tE6o3F0cS

wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member