New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off Topic sorta... dang I have to get up from here and do some dishes !!

perp maybe got a new car??? and was driven here to tow away? may explain the other warrant areas.. could be a work location???? :twocents:

sooo... if PT was driven there to put on the flat bed.. where the heck is the other warrant location?

Seems that some old conversations are being resurrected going back as far as 2 years ago. Of course I can't repeat them lol but I'm finding it all very interesting....

Yes, it is a very interesting read. Seems 3 other names could be associated. Anyone know if they are serving other search warrants?

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 2m
Neighbors tell WBBJ that a PT Cruiser, belonging to Zach Adam's mother is being searched. #Breaking #HollyBobo
https://twitter.com/willnunley

there is your name.

Kimster says you can go with it once it is in the media... so go Just do not link to other message boards EVER! OR :nurse:

Will tweeted who the PT cruiser belongs to can we post it? :blushing:

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 2m
Neighbors tell WBBJ that a PT Cruiser, belonging to Zach Adam's mother is being searched. #Breaking #HollyBobo
https://twitter.com/willnunley

there is your name.

Kimster says you can go with it once it is in the media... so go Just do not link to other message boards EVER! OR :nurse:

Lol. I just asked if I could post it. Mods Rule. :loveyou:

I added a path to my map that shows a route that could have been taken that goes from the Bobo residence to the Adams residence that passes all of the known locations where evidence was found.

https://www.google.com/maps/ms?msid...0&ll=35.74289,-88.127518&spn=0.184749,0.31414

Hollye, I'm so sorry if I gave someone else credit for your map! :banghead: I didn't realize since it came up in the post of someone else a long time ago without credit to you. ETA: And my bifocles have failed me too because your name is right there at the top of the map. #doh!

It really looks obvious that whoever kidnapped her took backroads (or stayed off-road) but headed in a beeline straight to where they are searching now.

All of that begs the question of why this search didn't take place a long time ago? I'm puzzled by that. Maybe someone had an alibi back then that turned out to be untrue? You would think there would have been fingerprints or something, though. Hopefully we will get answers now!

Hollye, I'm so sorry if I gave someone else credit for your map! :banghead: I didn't realize since it came up in the post of someone else a long time ago.

It really looks obvious that whoever kidnapped her took backroads (or stayed off-road) but headed in a beeline straight to where they are searching now.

All of that begs the question of why this search didn't take place a long time ago? I'm puzzled by that. Maybe someone had an alibi back then that turned out to be untrue? You would think there would have been fingerprints or something, though.

No worries! My maps are really the work of everyone involved in these cases. You all are awesome!

Thanks to nurse for letting me know my services were requested! I am always happy to assist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member