New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/24851714/tbi-executing-search-warrants-in-connection-with-bobo-disappearance

Errrr Not quite sure if I put the link in correctly, however, this is from Channel 4 News out of Nashville, with several video's in one place, as indepth as they could as events unfolded yesterday.

I will not comment on other things that I have read in the local flair, as there is more that we have all stumbled upon. It will be interesting to delve into it as we wait to see if we are finally bringing Holly home.

Hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday.

I am standing in the circle of Prayer today, lifting all up who is involved, and that includes all of you.

Anybody else finding it a bit difficult to believe a killer would keep, close by, on his or his family's adjacent property, a body? Lots of territory in TN. Then again, some I suppose might feel safer in keeping the skeletons in their closet, so to speak, close by, keep an eye on things; and some may have felt they enjoyed certain protections from authority before the fact. But I'm still a bit doubtful about the body being there.

I'm feeling less optimistic than I did yesterday.

'This has consumed my life' a longtime friend of #HollyBobo tells reporters. pic.twitter.com/TXx9pDkniR

Bhqw_ghCIAAbeTk.jpg

Anybody else finding it a bit difficult to believe a killer would keep, close by, on his or his family's adjacent property, a body?

Not really. I can think of a lot of reasons why it would be a good idea to hide a body close. For one, if you hide a body somewhere else there is always the possibility of it being found. Even dumping bodies in the ocean often doesn't work. John Wayne Gacey, among others, kept bodies not just on his property but in/under his own house. Unless law enforcement has some specific reason to get a warrant and do a thorough search, you are safe. Supposedly some of this property had already been searched, at least superficially in the past. If a body is there, its been hidden going on 3 years, which is pretty good. You can also do things easier on your own property, and at your own leisure like dig holes, bury stuff, burn things, etc.

If you hide the body on your own property and it is found...much more difficult, IMO, not to be connected to it, than if it is found in some woods someplace else.

Not really. I can think of a lot of reasons why it would be a good idea to hide a body close. For one, if you hide a body somewhere else there is always the possibility of it being found. Even dumping bodies in the ocean often doesn't work. John Wayne Gacey, among others, kept bodies not just on his property but in/under his own house. Unless law enforcement has some specific reason to get a warrant and do a thorough search, you are safe. Supposedly some of this property had already been searched, at least superficially in the past. If a body is there, its been hidden going on 3 years, which is pretty good. You can also do things easier on your own property, and at your own leisure like dig holes, bury stuff, burn things, etc.

You are right and less chances of being seen discarding or burying a body. Many murderers have buried their victims and even multiple victims right in their own backyard and their places weren't nearly as large as the place they are now searching for Holly.

IMO

If you hide the body on your own property and it is found...much more difficult, IMO, not to be connected to it, than if it is found in some woods someplace else.

That is true but then I think there is a certain arrogance in the killer's mind that tells him he won't be caught.

Bodies do get moved too. Or sometimes probably the killer intends to move it after a point but doesn't. For example there is some evidence in the Caylee Anthony murder that the body was, at one point, in the parent's back yard based on cadaver dog hits. Yet no body was actually found there (it was down the street, ultimately).

Lots of times if a body is burned it is buried on the killers property...

Possibly but there are a lot of woods on the Adams' place as well.

And murderers have discarded bodies on other people's wooded land many times before.

However in this case if she is found on the Adam's land it will be monumental because ZA is seen by LE as a suspect in the disappearance of Holly, imo.

I truly think LE got a solid tip, either identifying who they are, or called the tip line anonymously. Imo, one or some of the suspects have been running their mouth and many times, even years later, cases are solved this way when the person who was told finally speaks up and tells what they have been told.

After this long the suspect or suspects probably thought they had gotten away with the kidnapping and murder of Holly and began to talk. Loose lips have sunk many defendants' "ships' and I think it has happened in this case.

IMO

Search volunteer @Kylawhit 'I never would have imagined we would be here in this nightmare 3 yrs later' #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/h74Q5xHR99

TN Highway Patrol chopper arrives on scene. #HollyBobo pic.twitter.com/p2U8XDSJdM

Bhq3IRnIMAAa2uf.jpg

Anybody else finding it a bit difficult to believe a killer would keep, close by, on his or his family's adjacent property, a body? Lots of territory in TN. Then again, some I suppose might feel safer in keeping the skeletons in their closet, so to speak, close by, keep an eye on things; and some may have felt they enjoyed certain protections from authority before the fact. But I'm still a bit doubtful about the body being there.

Depends on the personality type I would think. Some would feel a betters sense of being able to control the body after the fact with it close by. Depends on the motive for the crime I would imagine.

Holly was a girl who was going places. If the perp is ZA then he may have resented her and coveted her all at once. If so, he took her, he put her in her place and kept her there so to speak.

I'm in Kentucky, but have family in Tenn. It's typical for these older homesteads, to have private wells. I have a private well (inside a well box), and it would be easy to dispose of someone this way, although I am on city water. I can't believe I just typed that. :( Come home Holly....

I really sense that the authorities got a pretty good tip or tips...prompting this week-end activity. I don't know if the bad weather extends to there or not, but here we are on high alert for ice storm tomorrow. I need to check out Darden/Parsons weather. I did read though that the weather would not hamper their searches this week-end but...........and a big but......if they get ice like we are supposed to get it will be hard to search. IMO.

I really sense that the authorities got a pretty good tip or tips...prompting this week-end activity. I don't know if the bad weather extends to there or not, but here we are on high alert for ice storm tomorrow. I need to check out Darden/Parsons weather. I did read though that the weather would not hamper their searches this week-end but...........and a big but......if they get ice like we are supposed to get it will be hard to search. IMO.

Storm expected

Winter Storm Warning for Haywood, Madison, Chester, Henderson, Decatur and Hardeman County in TN until 6:00am Monday. bit.ly/IkKMAj

https://mobile.twitter.com/willnunley

We are currently under a winter storm warning. Ice here too, and if we get what they are forecasting, the power lines are gonna snap. :(

ITA!

And the tip or whatever information they received recently had to be valid for a Judge to sign off on a SW this large in scope.

LE has received information of some sort that is provable and deemed extremely credible imo.

IMO

IIRC, didn't someone in LE -- but can't remember who said it and when:

That they are "one clue away" from finding Holly.

Anyone remember this ?

If so, I hope and :please: this is that clue !

:seeya:

We are currently under a winter storm warning. Ice here too, and if we get what they are forecasting, the power lines are gonna snap. :(

You are correct Tulessa...we had our service ripped off our home during one of these "southern ice storms." I don't look forward to this at all. You be safe in your neck of the woods!

Will Nunley tweets he will be on channel 24 out of Memphis at 5pm. today. That is a Fox channel I believe.

My guess is they wired the cell and placed both local arrested guys (who are friends) in there together to see what they would say. Or maybe someone wore a wire, IMO.

IIRC, didn't someone in LE -- but can't remember who said it and when:

That they are "one clue away" from finding Holly.

Anyone remember this ?

If so, I hope and :please: this is that clue !

:seeya:
Lt. Brad Wilbanks, with the Tennessee Highway Patrol, calls his captain every night.
---
"We're still waiting on that tip. We're one tip away from finding her," Wilbanks said
.http://www.cbsnews.com/news/holly-b...rson-case-not-homicide-by-tenn-investigators/ (14 June 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper