DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@willnunley: BREAKING: TBI and FBI to address media at 4pm #HollyBobo

BBM = Whoa. TBI & FBI?

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 2m

BREAKING: TBI and FBI to address media at 4pm #HollyBobo

I surly hope that I am wrong, but I have a feeling, we are not going to get any more answers then we have now.

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 1m

BREAKING: The District Attorney General, Decatur County Sheriff, will join TBI and FBI in the statements. 4:00 pm. #HollyBobo

@willnunley: BREAKING: The District Attorney General, Decatur County Sheriff, will join TBI and FBI in the statements. 4:00 pm. #HollyBobo

Stupid question alert. Is the district attorney general same as district attorney as far as roles are concerned?

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

Below are links to the Posts which have the :jail: records of the "cast of characters" :

The record on ZA was posted yesterday ... and I noticed it is for DECATUR County ...

So ... does he have any other record in any other counties in that area ?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SPOTLIGHT CASE New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

The record on JA was posted as a "thumbnail attachment" ...

I knew it was here that I read his record ... he is in fed :jail: ...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - SPOTLIGHT CASE New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Are there any records available on Vinelink for DA -- who is currently in :jail:?

I believe ALL of these have been mentioned in the MSM.

Thanks to the posters for posting these links !

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie 10m

A TBI press conference will be held at 4 p.m. on the #HollyBobo investigation.

WOW ... just WOW !

:seeya: Thank You for this update.

:please::please::please: for news on Holly !

TBI to hold news conference on Holly Bobo investigation
http://www.wsmv.com/story/24892518/tbi-to-hold-news-conference-on-holly-bobo-disappearance
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...s-to-be-announced-in-holly-bobo-investigation
-Officials say they will be discussing current developments in the investigation.
-Members of the TBI, FBI, the office of the 24th Judicial District Attorney General, Hansel McAdams and the Decatur County Sheriff's Office will also be in attendance.
-Hundreds of ground searches have been conducted as well as hundreds of search warrants, most recently on Friday when multiple search warrants were executed at various locations.

I'm not looking for pearls. I'm looking for Holly. :(

It's been my experience that local, state and federal officials don't all want to show up for an announcement that things are going sucky. If they all want their faces there...they've got something big to say. In my very humble and often wrong opinion.

New developments will be announced Wednesday afternoon in the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of nursing student Holly Bobo, who disappeared from her family's home in Decatur County in 2011.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said they will hold a briefing at 4 p.m. at the Decatur County Courthouse in Decaturville. Members of the TBI, FBI, the office of the 24th Judicial District Attorney General, Hansel McAdams and the Decatur County Sheriff's Office will also be in attendance.

Investigators scaled back the search Monday due to the weather but said they may resume Wednesday.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...s-to-be-announced-in-holly-bobo-investigation

So lets look at all these events that have unfolded.. I won't have all the dates cuz I didn't keep a notebook :-(

Amber Bray says that on Feb 6th, Zach Adams allegedly threatens to "gut" her.
When does she tell them this? Before or after CB and TC get pulled over in her van?

Did Zach get out of jail, then they get pulled over...then LE shows up at the house and Zach hands over the pearls.

Is this when Amber tells them this and other information because her son is now in jail on theft charges?

I'm just speculating, is this how it all plays out? Is this how they received information about Zach's property, because her son got his hand caught in the pearl jar and she thinks that Zach ratted them out?

See, I just don't know about it all.. can someone help me out.. What do you think the presser is going to be about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member