New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, when they bring in the whole cast of characters this way it is usually to congratulate themselves for something significant. Now whether that is pearls or progress on Holly's investigation remains to be seen. Hopefully it's Holly. At this point they can leave the pearls for Sarah Coventry.

Sometimes when they do these pressers it reminds me of an Academy Awards acceptance speech. JMO

Topix.

If you haven't looked at Topix regarding this case, you might want to take a peek. You can use your brower's search engine and put in Holly's name and Topix and you'll be there. Last time I looked, there were over 7000 posts regarding this case. Some of the comments are in line with the arrests, and many (from prior) have been completely inaccurate. There's gossip, rumor, speculation and fact. How do we discern one from the other? We can't. And that's why we don't allow Topix to be a source link.

For those of us who are reading over there, please remember that when we post here, we need to keep our information focused on MSM and LE information. That's just how we roll on Websleuths.
:tyou:

:seeya: Kimster,

Last time I checked :facepalm: which was last night -- of course, I read here first :

153,000 Posts and 7600 Pages

It is :crazy: there !

:twocents:

I suspect it is possible they recovered Holly at the Adams property, and this is what they will be discussing?
Hence the charges, perhaps they now have the physical evidence they needed.
Obviously I would rather Holly be reunited with her family safe and sound, but unfortunately that is not always possible.
Fingers crossed that there is justice for the Bobo family.

O. M. G.
This is big. Everyone together for a brief presser concerning charges. Sounds like they will state their business without taking questions.
Praying for the Bobo family.
I'm a nervous wreck right about now.

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 2m

I will tweet out streaming links later on. I'm sure most stations will be attempting it. I will know by 3pm. Challenging setup. #HollyBobo

:seeya:

Anyone have a link to watch the presser ?

Oh, and what time again ?

:tyou: :tyou:

Now how on earth are we supposed to wait 5 hours?! My goodness...just tell us, already.

First charges since the disappearance, nothing more then that.. per Neil Orne news2

http://www.wate.com/story/24892607/holly-bobo-briefing

TBI briefing concerns charges in Holly Bobo case

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation will hold news conference Wednesday afternoon regarding missing nursing student Holly Bobo.

A law enforcement source tells News 2 the briefing concerns charges leveled in the case.

The briefing will take place at 4 p.m. at the Decatur County Courthouse.

:twocents: Honestly, I never thought I would see a headline like this !

Holly's case has been at a "standstill" for so long now ...

:please::please::please: for Holly and her Family and Friends !

I am wondering if someone kept a "souvenir" of that day....something that belonged to Holly. Lots of perps do that. Perhaps someone used it as proof when bragging? Idk. I just know they have to have some kind of evidence that was Holly's.

We always felt it was a local because of how much time elapsed between her abduction and the appearance of the alleged cell phone that was purposely placed. Someone nearby had to go back and put the phone there (if the rumors of the phone are indeed true and no one has denied it). There were other belongings that were mentioned....jewelry, purse/backpack, books. Could the recent search have yielded one of these items?

First charges since the disappearance, nothing more then that.. per Neil Orne news2

Well they're not going to rush it all and stuff it up! Not after this long! They will be doing one little charge at a time to make sure it's all done by the book so the defense attourneys can't claim a mistrial or get evidence thrown out.

Even if they just charge someone with kidnapping - that's huge! It means they have evidence on this person. They may not be able to prove a murder charge yet.

Someone has talked. I'd bet my bottom dollar on it.

Even if they just charge someone with kidnapping - that's huge! It means they have evidence on this person. They may not be able to prove a murder charge yet.

Could be like the Heather Elvis case, no body (yet), but enough evidence to charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme