New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe somebody talked. However I do believe something of value was found. IMO charges would not be brought based on talk. I think the "talk" got them the search warrants. IMO.

I hope this does not turn out to be case like Sierra Lamar's where there's enough evidence to indicate someone, but then that person remains silent and doesn't say where the victim has been placed....

I am wondering if they finally got enough to issue a warrant on ZA's person (meaning DNA and fingerprints) and something was linked to the items found in the initial searches?

I think it's more likely someone has talked rather than they found remains.....what do you guys think?

Personally, and only because you asked what I thought lol.
I suspect they recovered Holly, remember a chopper flew in then left to the Adams property. I suspect they transported her remains to a forensic facility via the chopper and were able to keep it quiet from the media, also they ramped down the search after the chopper left. I feel she was found in the well or buried close to it. They (investigators) were basically silent/absent yesterday, I imagine best trying to figure out how to proceed legally so they can nail these @#$%$ to the wall.
All my opinion......

I hope this does not turn out to be case like Sierra Lamar's where there's enough evidence to indicate someone, but then that person remains silent and doesn't say where the victim has been placed....

We wont go there. Hope we don't have too :seeya:

Wow, it's been a long time coming for someone to be held responsible. Someone has obviously talked and could be for a plea deal.

I wonder who will all be charged.

It's a bittersweet day :(

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 4m
Historically, when the D.A. attends a presser with Law Enforcement, it's because charges or warrants are involved. Food for thought.

https://twitter.com/willnunley

Personally, and only because you asked what I thought lol.
I suspect they recovered Holly, remember a chopper flew in then left to the Adams property. I suspect they transported her remains to a forensic facility via the chopper and were able to keep it quiet from the media, also they ramped down the search after the chopper left. I feel she was found in the well or buried close to it. They (investigators) were basically silent/absent yesterday, I imagine best trying to figure out how to proceed legally so they can nail these @#$%$ to the wall.
All my opinion......

Why would LE say it's a good day and they feel good?

holly_10.jpg

Praying :please:

I hope we aren't in for a let down at the presser. Could it be something like obstruction of justice but no kidnapping or murder charges yet?

The best outcome would be they found her alive, although that would have leaked by now.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 59s
Reporters flipping through recent arrest reports and court docs? You bet. We will all know more at 4pm CST. #HollyBobo #PrayForAnswers

https://twitter.com/willnunley

maybe because they found her remains and they can finally charge someone etc. with her murder

just speculation.

I can't check vine right now but are there or would there be new charges showing up that could pertain to the case?

Good question, I wouldn't say that unless she was found alive. It would be a sad day if they found her remains. Only good outcome is they may have caught he culprit.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie 10m

A TBI press conference will be held at 4 p.m. onthe #HollyBobo investigation.

I wonder why they feel the need to hold one. It's not like they're going to pass along any information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member